Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Betty_Love > Slough  (Read 605 times)

Offline Neil197

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her? I'm tempted but I live in Wimbledon and to drive to Slough, for that price I really need to see a review.

(Also - I KNOW she has bareback listed. I'm not intending to do bareback if I see here)

Thanks

Online finn5555

Has anyone seen her? I'm tempted but I live in Wimbledon and to drive to Slough, for that price I really need to see a review.

(Also - I KNOW she has bareback listed. I'm not intending to do bareback if I see here)

Thanks

This is posted in the wrong place as its not a review buddy

Offline Neil197

Yes I tried to delete but can't see an option?

Online finn5555

Yes I tried to delete but can't see an option?

Just report your own post to a mod they can sort it

Online webpunter

Thanks

From Wimbledon you have sooo many SPs to choose from, local to SW19 into london & outwards to surrey
& you pick this skank WTF
What could possibly go wrong [even though noted that you are not gonna do BB with her]  ?
Edit: & Awank FB hidden, just about says it all
« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 08:20:39 pm by webpunter »

Offline Neil197

Offline porky

I saw her a while back for outcall, sorry didn't do review but it would have been a neutral/negative.
She hardly speaks any English and little bit crazy like she's on something but was quite smiley from what I remember.
Pretty much typical Romanian service, wasn't really into it and offered bb for extra 50 which I didn't partake.
She is fairly cute and just like the photos, hope this helps

Offline Fuzzyduck

From Wimbledon you have sooo many SPs to choose from, local to SW19 into london & outwards to surrey
& you pick this skank WTF
What could possibly go wrong [even though noted that you are not gonna do BB with her]  ?
Edit: & Awank FB hidden, just about says it all

Note he only says he's not going to do BB. Who knows what actually happens.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks

If you search for the profile URL on Google ([https://www.adultwork.com/7501521), you'll see she is discussed elsewhere.

1 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)