Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "At my discretion"  (Read 1492 times)

Online Billy no mates

I was wondering if (like me) others read "at my discretion" as "no flippin chance"

Does anyone have any experiences where the 'at discretion' was actually performed with eagerness?

bod666

Yep to both. Mostly I read it as not gonna happen. There are some girls I've seen where the at discretion cim did actually happen (on the repeat visits).

Basically if you get on well with the girl (& are clean and well presented) the at discretion stuff may come into play once you become a regular.

What irritates me is when owo is at discretion and it still doesn't happen even if I've showered at their place. That means it ain't ever gonna happen so shouldn't be listed  :angry:

Offline WelshClipper

I take at discretion as meaning 'no'. So when choosing a punt, base your decision on the other stuff.
Then if the at discretion item occurs its a bonus.

Its important what you regard as a dealbreaker, so if OWO is a must, move on to next profile....

DoberManic

Yep to both. Mostly I read it as not gonna happen. There are some girls I've seen where the at discretion cim did actually happen (on the repeat visits).

Basically if you get on well with the girl (& are clean and well presented) the at discretion stuff may come into play once you become a regular.

What irritates me is when owo is at discretion and it still doesn't happen even if I've showered at their place. That means it ain't ever gonna happen so shouldn't be listed  :angry:

+1. Well said bod666;  this has pretty much been my experience too, so I entirely agree  :hi:

Offline Nagilum

Upon arrival and before handing money, reconfiim what you are getting. At discretion is a way of saying "be clean". I have never had an issue with it thus far, because my routine and advice before any punt is this. I'm sure you know, but here goes.

1. Shave
2. Trim
3. Shower
4. Cream and aftershave
5. Mint in the mouth

I steer clear of booze too.

Seems all obvious and most punters do this, but imagine having not done it and presented a hairy bush surrounding your trooper, that hasn't been washed in days. At discretion becomes a 'no'.

Also being clean allows the WG and yourself to have a raunchier better time.

Al Reet

Every wg I've seen only offers OWO at discretion but with one exception about 3 years ago they've all offered it. Which is what I'd expect if I arrived all nice and clean and had either very recently showered, or showered at her place. If she refused after that it'd be a negative as OWO is essential for me in a punt.

Offline Nagilum

Every wg I've seen only offers OWO at discretion but with one exception about 3 years ago they've all offered it. Which is what I'd expect if I arrived all nice and clean and had either very recently showered, or showered at her place. If she refused after that it'd be a negative as OWO is essential for me in a punt.

+1 reneging on a service would be a negative if agreed.

Offline cueball

I think it's more of a problem with the younger lasses, with the older girls (milfs) more often than not they deliver on the services.
That's been my experience anyway.

yorkshire123

I take it with a pinch of salt as surely in a lot of situations its relative to an individual punters hygiene?

I'm sure there are some devious fuckers out there that have no intention of delivering at discretion's but I've never been refused kissing or owo from an indie when discretion has been written.

Anal isn't my thing but I would assume that it is refused quite often?

Al Reet

I think it's more of a problem with the younger lasses, with the older girls (milfs) more often than not they deliver on the services.
That's been my experience anyway.
Possibly - maybe a younger wg is less likely to want to offer it to an older guy although it shouldn't make any difference unless she makes it clear on her profile - cleanliness should be the only issue.

With the exception mentioned above that hasn't been my experience - most of the girls who have happily provided OWO have been half my age or less.

Offline mattylondon

I was wondering if (like me) others read "at my discretion" as "no flippin chance"

Does anyone have any experiences where the 'at discretion' was actually performed with eagerness?
Whilst one could say that every single service is technically at the prossie's discretion, I take it as meaning no.

I have neither the time nor inclination to fuck about in an e-mail ping pong situation or worse, waste my phone credits, in trying to illicit further information. Of course, it's a prossie's right to offer any service at discretion but I couldn't care less as to their individual reasons why. I book for services that I enjoy, not analyse a prossie's advertising mindset.

If I see the service offered with the same one stating discretion, I may ask a quick question or check in person before handing over the cash. I employ Plan B and C options with trusted Service Providers anyway. If I see any service advertised exclusively at discretion, I don't bother.

I don't need to chase any prossie for what I like. I'm the one with the cash. My money, my rules.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 08:43:23 am by mattylondon »

willbred

Yeh, over the years, i've found that a lot of girls have given me OWO, having shown it as "at discretion". Their take on it has been if they don't like the look or smell of the guy's cock, it's OW or no.

There will always be some girls who, when compiling their likes list, copy others', without having a clue what the word discretion even means.

DoberManic

There will always be some girls who, when compiling their likes list, copy others', without having a clue what the word discretion even means.

These are probably the same girls who think 'A levels' relate to their educational attainment  :sarcastic:

Offline Mansell

Never had a problem as long as you are clean then OWO will be fine. However I have seen the same girls refuse and it's obvious the punter is not clean and gets refused.

But read the review of the girl on here, assuming she has been reviewed of course, that will tell you what she is normally OK with.

Ben4454

You never really know what it means as the goal posts between prossies change on every visit it seems.

In general 'at my discretion' means she enjoys this activity with punters. If a working girl tells you she only does it with her boyfriend ask for a refund. Or better yet confirm what this 'discretion' means over the phone before seeing her. Any attitude and cut her off.

At my discretion usually means

-Whether you're clean or not
- She charges an extra

Best to phone up beforehand and ask.

Offline SamLP

I've called up several girls over the past week to check their services before booking. Most failed to mention French Kissing despite it being in their enjoy list (at discretion). So when asked if FK is included, they've replied "I don't do french kissing"
So why have it listed in your list of services? It's good to check before you make a booking, and once again before any money is handed over. That also goes for OWO, CIM and any other service you're interested in.

Offline Urban_G

I read it as 'no way if you're rude, smelly or ugly' etc. or 'it's gonna cost you extra'.

Plenty. Just confirm services while waving the cash in front of their face.
I find that 'oral without (at discretion)' is usually good to go, however, 'kissing (at discretion)' not as much.

Flunt

In my experience it depends what you're "At Discretion" is referring to. Usually OWO and FK depend on cleanliness or preferences, frequently CIM and anal are usually an extra.

Offline mexicola

I emailed Sky1111 External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only a while back to ask about my chances of getting anal (which she lists at discretion) on a 1hr incall, bearing in mind she is 150 an hour.

Her exact reply was "I don't do anal honey" . I then pointed out to her it's listed on her profile as discretion, and she got all funny about it...wasn't impressed so I took my business elsewhere.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 06:01:14 pm by mexicola »

Offline rg41

I have been punting for 7 years and have never been refused OWO when At Discretion is quoted.

As long as you are clean I doubt if you would have any problems be given OWO

Offline SamLP

I have been punting for 7 years and have never been refused OWO when At Discretion is quoted.

As long as you are clean I doubt if you would have any problems be given OWO

Been refused OWO before clothes went off or money taken which has lead to me walking.
Always go to a punt having had a shower, and if I've been out will ask for one first. Still have had some refuse.
This "as long as you are clean" malarky is nonsense some WG's make to avoid giving OWO. I can't remember the amount of girls who have asked me if I was clean, and upon clarification they actually meant if I had any STD's or not rather than had I cleaned it  :wackogirl:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Most likely the lady's excuse for refusing the service once you meet them.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Mixed bag. Some with OWO at discretion were happy to do it, others weren't. Same with kissing. Usually I find if they don't OWO or kissing or whatever with you they don't do it with anyone and they can be considered to be mis-advertising.