Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork booking  (Read 937 times)

Bluefin

Apologies if this has already been covered but I haven't come up with anything on a search here.
I sent an email via AW asking for a meeting this weekend and was told to put in a booking request via AW.
All well and good, filled in all details for said booking, hit send and I'm given 4 options to verify where I'm from which involve either credit card, photo ID, or mobile phone verification which will again involve credit card none of which I'm very keen on given the Ashley Madison carry on.
So have any of you guys sent a booking request via AW without doing the above and if so how?

Offline Gynaemyte

What's wrong with punting phone verification?
Should be safe.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Apologies if this has already been covered but I haven't come up with anything on a search here.
I sent an email via AW asking for a meeting this weekend and was told to put in a booking request via AW.
All well and good, filled in all details for said booking, hit send and I'm given 4 options to verify where I'm from which involve either credit card, photo ID, or mobile phone verification which will again involve credit card none of which I'm very keen on given the Ashley Madison carry on.
So have any of you guys sent a booking request via AW without doing the above and if so how?

Never heard of this..... Is this some new AW money making scheme??

Sorry, I haven't arranged a punt for 2 months now!!

Bluefin

What's wrong with punting phone verification?
Should be safe.
Cant verify punting phone because its not set up for over 18 content.
And I know that they will ask for a credit card which I don't want to link to my punting phone.

Offline Billy no mates

Do you mean a reverese booking?

I placed a straightforward booking through AW last Friday, and did not have to any of the things you mentioned.

Bluefin

Do you mean a reverese booking?

I placed a straightforward booking through AW last Friday, and did not have to any of the things you mentioned.
No not a reverse booking just a straightforward booking, will try again later.

Offline WelshClipper

Things may have gotten more strict since the time I signed up. From what I understand AW needs to make sure you are over 18. For this you need to provide something to prove that. You may not like this but I am pretty sure you have no choice if you want to use their system.

An alternative is to simply choose a girl who takes a phone booking and does not require an AW booking. There are many like this. Good luck.

Bluefin

Things may have gotten more strict since the time I signed up. From what I understand AW needs to make sure you are over 18. For this you need to provide something to prove that. You may not like this but I am pretty sure you have no choice if you want to use their system.

An alternative is to simply choose a girl who takes a phone booking and does not require an AW booking. There are many like this. Good luck.

Ok thanks, just tried again and the message is that I can't make a booking because they don't know which country I'm in and 20% sales tax only applies in the UK. Cant see what this has to do with it as I'm not paying AW anything, and I have a confirmed booking on my account already :dash:

Offline WelshClipper

Ok thanks, just tried again and the message is that I can't make a booking because they don't know which country I'm in and 20% sales tax only applies in the UK. Cant see what this has to do with it as I'm not paying AW anything, and I have a confirmed booking on my account already :dash:

Interesting. Vat wasn't being charged until a few months ago. I think they are simply applying a blanket rule to all activity whether VAT is actually involved or not. Their theory may be that you may do  VAT item in the future. Who knows, only the AW gods. 

I think we may be seeing more of this with new people signing up to AW. You could be the tip of the iceberg.

Offline Steely Dan

I had a similar problem trying to view a free video on AW.  It was trying to bill me zero but still wanted to age verify me.  Sent me on all sorts of loops of text this code back and so on.  I gave up.  But certainly new procedures at AW going on.  I have never had issues of any kind before - and I even have have a small cash balance there for the occasional RB.

Offline Mansell

Sounds like a new AW thing since the 20% VAT introduction as was never a problem before.

I did actually verify with AW, just to stop all the hassle it gave you every now and then. At the time it used a 3rd party service which you used your credit card for. BUT that service did not pass your details to AW, just a confirmation that you were over 18 and I guess which country. Not sure if that is the way it works now, but hope that helps.

Bluefin

After doing a bit more digging I found it possible to age verify through a third party, so AW only get a yes or no and no other info :)
This is a relief as I didn't want my credit card linked to my AW account or my punting phone.
Went ahead and made booking request for this weekend  :yahoo:review to follow.

Offline two20

Have I got the wrong end of the stick here, don't you just request WG you want to make a booking with?

Bluefin

Sounds like a new AW thing since the 20% VAT introduction as was never a problem before.

I did actually verify with AW, just to stop all the hassle it gave you every now and then. At the time it used a 3rd party service which you used your credit card for. BUT that service did not pass your details to AW, just a confirmation that you were over 18 and I guess which country. Not sure if that is the way it works now, but hope that helps.
Thanks Mansell you just beat me to it. :thumbsup:
You are right but the third party don't need any card details, they just check you on the electoral roll.

Bluefin

Have I got the wrong end of the stick here, don't you just request WG you want to make a booking with?
To make a booking request it seems you now need to be verified.