Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What or who is considered an "over priced prossie" and how so?  (Read 2556 times)

Offline mattylondon

In the UK I think all prossies are overpriced and I don't think it is only due to market forces: in most countries there is a spread of price ranges, but in countries where attitudes or the laws strongly discourage prostiution, then it become seriously not worth the hassle to do it for a fiver.
The USA would be a very good example of that, which is why I wouldn't bother punting there again. I guess you could pick up a street whore in the USA, for next to nothing, but who wants to be on the front of the local newspaper, eagerly published by international papers such as the Daily Mail?! There are so many stings out there, that you'd be better off taking your time and pay more money. In poorer countries, where it's more tolerated but still technically illegal, such as Thailand, the opposite would apply.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 09:17:32 pm by mattylondon »

Aspen

The WG market is actually distorted by the few good WG's who then enable every other lazy bitch to charge the same rate.

+2

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rates           1 Hour       2 Hours   3 Hours   4 Hours   Overnight
In Calls           -                 -                -          -            100000
Out Calls         -                 -                -          -          1000000
The above rates are specified in GBP (British Pound).

Offline Borehamwood

I'm well aware of your preferences but I'm sure that even you would concede there are some very attractive Romanians?

Did you not punt the Eastern European girl, who's Polish and a member on here? I put it to you that in a lot of cases, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a Pole, Hungarian or a Romanian.  :D

I wasn't aware there were WGs on this site. Are they well known? Are we okay with it, or is this site strictly for punters?

As EEs are my staple, I recon I could tell the difference between the 3. Hate Romanians, had awful experiences with them! I'm neutral on the Poles. LOVE the Hungarians!

Aspen

I wasn't aware there were WGs on this site. Are they well known? Are we okay with it, or is this site strictly for punters?

There are a small number that contribute some interesting posts. The rest who are here to attention seek, argue etc, don't seem to last very long.

As EEs are my staple, I recon I could tell the difference between the 3. Hate Romanians, had awful experiences with them! I'm neutral on the Poles. LOVE the Hungarians!

Agreed. Romanians are awful, Hungarians are a lot better - in most cases. I've not met a good Pole yet, so I can't judge and avoid them anyway. I avoid all EE except Hungarians.

Offline Borehamwood

Agreed. Romanians are awful, Hungarians are a lot better - in most cases. I've not met a good Pole yet, so I can't judge and avoid them anyway. I avoid all EE except Hungarians.

Haha, I have a Hungarian friend at work. Would be fun to tell her one day why I like Hungarians so much   :D

Aspen

Haha, I have a Hungarian friend at work. Would be fun to tell her one day why I like Hungarians so much   :D

I don't know why it is, but the women seem to be quite good at sex. Better than your average brit. I had a civvie encounter with one and she was dynamite.

Offline Marmalade

The USA would be a very good example of that, which is why I wouldn't bother punting there again. I guess you could pick up a street whore in the USA, for next to nothing, but who wants to be on the front of the local newspaper, eagerly published by international papers such as the Daily Mail?! There are so many stings out there, that you'd be better off taking your time and pay more money. In poorer countries, where it's more tolerated but still technically illegal, such as Thailand, the opposite would apply.

The USA sucks IMHO. The way to get a good shag is to hang out in burbs where police fear for their lives too much to go (local guide recommended!) Almost any lapdance bar in shitville will offer nice pussy with the private dances. I've even had freebie grinds while just sittin' decidin'.

Offline Thepacifist

The difference being that the woman in Tesco won't have that poor hygiene in her mouth. I've been attacked 4 times in 2 years. The night worker at tesco wouldn't be attacked that many times now would they? And if they was more fool them for taking that risk for minimum wage....

If they were attacked more fool them?!  :angry: :thumbsdown:

Are the police fools if they get stabbed protecting you and I? They don't make £100 + p/h..

That's awful if you've been attacked 4 times in 2 years! No one should blame the victim!

iloverachelv

Our weakness is why we are exploited by the WG's  :P

Speak for yourself Tony, I've never been exploited by a WG, apart from that instance with the Romanian and the strap on dildo.  But that was due to a breakdown in communication as she spoke very little english.

Pussydoc

However as JRC quite rightly said above it is market forces.  The fact that they are charging these ridiculous prices and often delivering crap service is because we are running around like a load of idiots being lead by our dicks.

I am making the assumption that they are not all sitting at home with dusty phones, otherwise they would lower prices.

As with most markets the way to drive down prices is to improve the functioning of the market, and UKP plays an important part in that.  The more we share information on the good, bad and the ugly the more that good service and value will be rewarded and girls with attitude will get the message.

Of course the risk with a well functioning market is that it can work the other way - a great girl well reviewed on here might get so busy she increases her prices.

I have always looked for value in my punting and struck deals with regulars.  The more we do that the more downward pressure there will be. However given I like a variety of ages and body shapes (within reason) it is easier to look for bargains compared with a punter who wants a fit as fuck 21 year old.

Pussydoc

. I tend to stick with a couple of regulars  as when they do put the price up it only apply to new clients , I have not had a price rise from either of my regs even they have put them up in the past

Offline Turtle Z

The difference being that the woman in Tesco won't have that poor hygiene in her mouth. I've been attacked 4 times in 2 years. The night worker at tesco wouldn't be attacked that many times now would they? And if they was more fool them for taking that risk for minimum wage....

I just don't get the mentality that would lead any WG to suck a dirty cock or put up with poor hygiene. You also don't have to "have that poor hygiene in your mouth."  You have two options, which are:
1. Ask the punter to take a shower, or.
2. Ask the punter to leave if he refuses to take a shower.

Personally I find it worrying that you would use sucking a dirty cock as justification for high prices. I accept that there are risks, but when it comes to hygiene this risk should be managed rather than accepted.

Offline Marmalade

There's different sorts of oral hygeine. One is just from muck and bad ph levels. Older wonen often taste poorer than younger ones as well. The other is from bacteria or stuff that can get transmitted.

DFK-ing half a dozen blokes provably leaves her with a mouth like the lowest common denominator. Sucking condoms all day is hardly gonna make her taste like spring. I've found very few prossies that taste as good as the average civvie to snog. As for sucking mingin cocks, it might well leave less aftertaste than whatever muck she had for her lunch. (They don't all eat lettuce sandwiches and brush for two minutes afterwards).

The ones that are likely to be less fussy about cock taste are ones that are off their face on something to start with. Even pissed. Possibly my best bbbj ever was from a one night stand who seem as addicted to my cock as a dog that can't put a bone down. Immediately after I'd popped she'd be after it like she was jealous of her own cunt for temporarily depriving her of it. My cock was exceedingly clean (apart from repeated condom lubricant) but it was her magnetic attraction to having it in her mouth that was awesome, at least until I had to tell her to stop. Picked her up at a club so we'd both had a few drinks. Only found out the next night that she was a fucking alcoholic.

There's a technique many prossies use to disguise the taste, DFK, OW or OWO: they just slobber all over it, literally. Gushing oodles of saliva means most of what they're licking is their own. Works the other too: if you are faced with a fanny that tastes a bit like last week's fishmonger, but for some reason is attractive otherwise, take a deep fucking breath then go at it with loads of saliva from the top (clit) down. Gives it a good wash. (Downside is she maybe likes it and tries to force your noggin into her cunt-hole, which can be a bit harder to pre-rinse.)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 05:59:35 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Turtle Z

Older wonen often taste poorer than younger ones as well.

Seriously? The logic being that their meat is not as fresh?  :lol:

Certainly hasn't been my experience.

Offline Marmalade

Seriously? The logic being that their meat is not as fresh?  :lol:

Certainly hasn't been my experience.

Probably something to do with their hormones. Not always the case.