Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pregnant.  (Read 3526 times)

fly fifer

I have noticed quite a few WG’s on AW who say they are in various stages of pregnancy. I just don’t get it; there is just no way I could find a pregnant woman sexy!
Personally my tastes are fairly vanilla, but I can understand how people can find things like feet, watersports, fat, thin, or whatever a turn on, live how you want to live. But pregnant, come on, there’s a little person in there, that’s just sick. Or is this just me?
 :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Expl1cit

Some people consider the thought of seeing a prostitute just sick  :thumbsup:

The world is full of weird people, those who enjoy BDSM, Watersports, Hardsports, Bondage, Anal Penetration, Humiliation etc, but who are we to judge? Psychology is pretty deep and people get interested in different things for different reasons.  Just because you do not understand them, does not necessarily make it sick,or give you the right to call it sick.

Offline Roth

Been there, done that.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blush:  The prossie I booked did not tell me at the time.   :(  When I got there I thought at first she was just a big lass and she did keep most of her kit on throughout which didn't bother me.  Eventually the the penny dropped.   :blush: But she was so hot that I thought in for a penny in for a pound.  :blush: :lol: It was a good punt though.  :rose:

greychap

I have noticed quite a few WG’s on AW who say they are in various stages of pregnancy. I just don’t get it; there is just no way I could find a pregnant woman sexy!
Personally my tastes are fairly vanilla, but I can understand how people can find things like feet, watersports, fat, thin, or whatever a turn on, live how you want to live. But pregnant, come on, there’s a little person in there, that’s just sick. Or is this just me?

I personally would not feel comfortable seeing a heavily pregnant girl or any pregnant girl selling herself, its not for me and I do wonder what type of a mother would work heavily pregnant and advertise it, too many risks for harm to happen to the baby or for the mother to even catch a STI.

But of course its only my view and everybody has differnt opinions on this, but its a no for me and that wont change. :thumbsdown:

greychap

Some people consider the thought of seeing a prostitute just sick  :thumbsup:

The world is full of weird people, those who enjoy BDSM, Watersports, Hardsports, Bondage, Anal Penetration, Humiliation etc, but who are we to judge? Psychology is pretty deep and people get interested in different things for different reasons.  Just because you do not understand them, does not necessarily make it sick,or give you the right to call it sick.

From the WG side the mother to be she is taking a risk with a dodgy punter hurting her  or being rough and seeing strangers does come with risk and that is ok if she is making that choice for herself but the kid inside her don't have a choice.

If a wg has worked a while and then just got knocked up surely she could afford to take some time out rather then working through the whole pregnancy but some I think actually want to make money just off being pregnant to me they are selfish advertising come fuck me with my bump.

Expl1cit

From the WG side the mother to be she is taking a risk with a dodgy punter hurting her  or being rough and seeing strangers does come with risk and that is ok if she is making that choice for herself but the kid inside her don't have a choice.

If a wg has worked a while and then just got knocked up surely she could afford to take some time out rather then working through the whole pregnancy but some I think actually want to make money just off being pregnant to me they are selfish advertising come fuck me with my bump.

Pregnant women take risks all the time.  Driving, what if they have a car accident?  Crossing the road, what if they get run over?  Going out in winter, what if they get a cold or pneumonia?  Having protected sex while pregnant can be perfectly safe. 

Pregnant or not, rent, bills and living expenses still need to be paid right?  Generalising that all pregnant WG's are selfish and evil human beings is an interesting viewpoint to take.  If it were me, and I was pregnant with the knowledge that post birth, I would not be able to work for some time, and had taken the correct medical advice that having safe sex will not harm my baby, I would be inclined to cash in while I still had something that resembles a vagina.

Then I'd take a few months off, maybe even a year to take care of my little one, without the worry about who is going to pay the rent during that period.

There is always more than one side to a story I guess  :hi:

greychap

Pregnant women take risks all the time.  Driving, what if they have a car accident?  Crossing the road, what if they get run over?  Going out in winter, what if they get a cold or pneumonia?  Having protected sex while pregnant can be perfectly safe. 

Pregnant or not, rent, bills and living expenses still need to be paid right?  Generalising that all pregnant WG's are selfish and evil human beings is an interesting viewpoint to take.  If it were me, and I was pregnant with the knowledge that post birth, I would not be able to work for some time, and had taken the correct medical advice that having safe sex will not harm my baby, I would be inclined to cash in while I still had something that resembles a vagina.

Then I'd take a few months off, maybe even a year to take care of my little one, without the worry about who is going to pay the rent during that period.

There is always more than one side to a story I guess  :hi:

Never said they were evil but either very desperate or selfish.

I don't think many people would put in the same sentence that a girl working pregnant in this industry is the same as every day stuff like crossing the road going in a car, flower picking, baking cakes, taking a bath etc :lol:

But like I said its just my opinion and not everybody thinks the same.

Expl1cit

Never said they were evil but either very desperate or selfish.

I don't think many people would put in the same sentence that a girl working pregnant in this industry is the same as every day stuff like crossing the road going in a car, flower picking, baking cakes, taking a bath etc :lol:

But like I said its just my opinion and not everybody thinks the same.

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone got one.  Seemingly neither of us are medical doctors, neither are we likely to experience pregnancy, so opinions based on nothing factual are not really opinions.  Let those pregnant sex workers decide what is best for them, and let those punters who choose to see them decide what is best for them.

Don't get me started on the dangers of baking cakes  :lol:

Offline dboy74

I have wanted to arrange a meet with a pregnant WG for a while now but never been able to get one sorted.

Appreciate not to everyone's tastes but whatever floats your boat.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Pregnant women take risks all the time.  Driving, what if they have a car accident?  Crossing the road, what if they get run over?  Going out in winter, what if they get a cold or pneumonia? Having protected sex while pregnant can be perfectly safe. 

Prostitution can be a dangerous business, they are meeting total strangers in private on a daily basis, there is always the risk that they will get attacked ------------ that is of course a calculated risk but the unborn child is being put at risk and has no say in the matter.

Would I shag a pregnant pro$$ie ------------ yes, if I fancied her.    :hi:

Speedy

It's great, you get a fuck and a blow job at the same time! LMAO!

Offline tdh

Absolutely there is a risk to both the WG and the baby in this line of work and a million and one reasons why she would choose such a career.  However as will all things it's about demand and supply. If some punters have a liking for a pregnant lady then it's an opportunity to raise prices for the WG. You then have the next step of milk maid etc etc. Each to their own but if anything were to happen to the bambino would the WG be able to live with herself!   :unknown:

Offline Roth

It's great, you get a fuck and a blow job at the same time! LMAO!

Er?  :timeout:

Offline Donnie69

Pregnant WGs are the Holy Grail of punting of punting for me.  I slept with a heavily pregnant ex WG many years ago.  It was awesome.

Pregnant women are the sexiest things around.  A regular WG I see hopes to get pregnant soon, she's promised I can enjoy her when she is really big.  I've previously enjoyed her breast milk, but I missed her last pregnancy.  She does trust me.   

Offline redt4

Personally find pregnant girls quite a turn on if im honest, wish id seen a certain girl a while ago whilst she was still pregnant but missed the boat unfortunately.....

tonysoprano

Fuck that, if I knew a WG was pregnant I wouldn't see her. I stopped seeing one WG I liked cos she got pregnant. Thankfully it wasn't mine though lol

Offline nigel4498

On my bucket list and about to be tickled off next week.

Offline dboy74

On my bucket list and about to be tickled off next week.

Do you have a link for her?  :hi:

vw

Imagine how fucked up the kid would be finding out its mother was using it as a marketing too to attract more men ?  Serial killer in the making !

One advantage, no rag week !

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

For those that like pregnant women - and like to kiss a womans body all over, is kissing her belly wrong? weird? or do you just avoid it

Offline Clooney

I love fucking pregnant women. Always have done since I fucked a massively pregnant French Algerian girl in my early 20s.

Just so horny. Knowing that they have another guy's child in them while you fuck them senseless is just so wrong and taboo. I loved it and have done ever since.

Closet freak

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
Here's one looking for a sugardaddy  :hi:

baretta

I love fucking pregnant women. Always have done since I fucked a massively pregnant French Algerian girl in my early 20s.

Just so horny. Knowing that they have another guy's child in them while you fuck them senseless is just so wrong and taboo. I loved it and have done ever since.

:crazy: :wacko: :crazy:

Offline Nagilum

Pregnant women are sexy in the early stages, their skin is softer, they are horny as hell and its like a fountain down there.  When heavily pregnant its more of an acquired taste I would say :)