Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork profile gone. Is there any point leaving a review ??  (Read 805 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Offline scutty brown

Yes in case they bring the profile back to life.

Or where there's a case where girls get rotated through an address and the profile is really a reflection of what happens at that address. I had an example like that today with a girl in Preston. She'll be replaced tonight, but the comments will be equally valid regarding her replacement

Ludwig

Yes, and it's always worth including the defunct AW links:

1) The profile may simply have been temporarily disabled, and may therefore be resurrected in future
2) The WG may set up a new profile, and be mentioned / reviewed on the new profile in due course.  A punter may subsequently recognise her as being the same WG from the old profile, give the old link and the two profiles & their respective reviews can be connected ...

Offline Steely Dan

But needless to say, you need the old profile details, or enough other information, that we have a fair chance of connecting the dots someday.

Offline mrfishyfoo

But needless to say, you need the old profile details, or enough other information, that we have a fair chance of connecting the dots someday.

Yeah that's why I posted this. What's the minimum info that warrants a review. FWIW mines a red card.

I've got a phone number, a couple of crap pictures and a dead AWank link.

Oh and of course the pro$$ie agreed to a time and gave me a postcode before she then disappeared.

Offline scutty brown

if you have a dead link, still post
AW profiles are valuable goods and often get reused or brought back to life

Offline cueball

I've got a phone number, a couple of crap pictures and a dead AWank link.

Oh and of course the pro$$ie agreed to a time and gave me a postcode before she then disappeared.

Is it a none meet or a bad meet that you're reviewing fishmunter?

Fwiw... I'd say yes, depending on time frame, if it's dirty Doris from 1979 then no, but if it's dirty Doris's daughter mucky maureen from last week then yes  :hi:

bigmanbigman

The aw  profile number
never changes and the member since date
All the other details can be changed and a profile
Reused or sold on

MrKeen

If you have a AW re number then do the review as the profile will get used again.

Because some profiles get recycled so frequently, I am coming to the view that a photo should be grabbed from the profile and posted with the review with number so other punters can see the girl that was reviewed.

Offline mrfishyfoo

.......I am coming to the view that a photo should be grabbed from the profile and posted with the review with number so other punters can see the girl that was reviewed.

I normally don't post pictures with Indies but I'm coming round to the idea especially with EE's.

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I know it's a bit belt and braces, but for those who like to wait a few days for annonymity reasons, maybe we should consider saving the link and maybe pic, offsite, say in a word file? Just in case of a disastrous booking she knows may get a neg review somewhere. Or there are the part timers who take thier profile down when not working. Just a thought.

bigmanbigman

Yes thats true some wgs hide their profiles for weeks or months or park them in say scotland etc

Offline mrfishyfoo

I know it's a bit belt and braces, but for those who like to wait a few days for annonymity reasons, maybe we should consider saving the link and maybe pic, offsite, say in a word file? Just in case of a disastrous booking she knows may get a neg review somewhere. Or there are the part timers who take thier profile down when not working. Just a thought.

Fuck her....or not as the case maybe. :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Mine was a none punt, that should have happened yesterday, so the reviews gone up with as much info as I can provide.  :mad: :angry: :mad:

I do though agree that if it's a disaster punt then "a period of reflection" is most appropriate.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Yes, and it's always worth including the defunct AW links:

1) The profile may simply have been temporarily disabled, and may therefore be resurrected in future
2) The WG may set up a new profile, and be mentioned / reviewed on the new profile in due course.  A punter may subsequently recognise her as being the same WG from the old profile, give the old link and the two profiles & their respective reviews can be connected ...
Spot on