Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My cock - her tits!  (Read 2313 times)

Offline Stapler

Getting a bit fed up with the massage and hand relief scenario!

I find now I am waiting for the massage to finish so the girl - usually a Thai - can get her hands on my cock!

So - I thought I would cut out the massage and go straight to the handjob whilst playing with a nice pair of tits!

Looking for girls who can give a teasing handjob with cumming on tits, body or face!

Any recommendations. Probably for 30 mins.

Thanks in advance!

...S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Tricks

External Link/Members Only

Has lots of positive comments on the Northern board if you are ever up this way.

Offline ampersand

Stop kidding yourself about the 'massage with HE' and book a decent WG!!

Offline Stapler

Stop kidding yourself about the 'massage with HE' and book a decent WG!!

After that snide remark, I can't really add to this :

Quote from: peroni77 on June 15, 2014, 04:46:15 pm
A wise man once said " don't argue with fools cos people from a distance can't tell who is who"

And thank you for your assessment of me.  I am not sure that all would agree .......................

Roland D Hay

I'm thinking about another trip to Leeds to see Helen.

Her massage service is unrivalled in my opinion. She has mirrors in the room and seductively strips throughout the process. You then get to play with her pussy and tits throughout and it is without doubt the most erotic massage experience I've ever had.

External Link/Members Only

Offline ampersand

After that snide remark
It wasn't intended as such, hence the exclamation marks.  Sorry if you took it that way. :hi:

Roland D Hay

Stap, after all  your good work on the best fbms thread I feel that we should all club together.   :hi:

Offline Stapler

Yes! Thank you! Over and OUT!  :hi:

..S....

dilettante

For me Thai massage + HE ---> booking WGs was a seamless progression - I ended up fucking a Thai masseuse in Berlin who'd got turned on by the sight of my throbbing stiffy while massaging me supine, of course I threw in an extra E35 for the pleasure!

Offline maxxblue

For me Thai massage + HE ---> booking WGs was a seamless progression - I ended up fucking a Thai masseuse in Berlin who'd got turned on by the sight of my throbbing stiffy while massaging me supine, of course I threw in an extra E35 for the pleasure!

I think it's more likely that she was turned on by the E35!

dilettante

I think it's more likely that she was turned on by the E35!
Thanks but she didn't ask me for anything, in fact at that point I hadn't paid her a penny, I left E70 for her on leaving.  :coolgirl:

dilettante

Basic price of massage was E35 - wisa-thaimassage.de.

On leaving I left this + voluntary payment for sex of the same.

But I could have walked out having left no payment at all, perish the thought.  I have this effect on women (and I paid a Polish girl I was seeing for the second time AFTER the event, too)