Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spoilt for choice - that’s gotta be a first  (Read 1604 times)

Offline alibirmingham

There’s been many discussions in the past where punters in Birmingham have felt there’s been a distinct lack of good talent and has been the case since last last year.

Is it me or does it seem things have improved??? I’m in the mood for a cheeky punt but just don’t know who to see.

Ania who is my regular go to WG is in town (but only for a few more days and don’t really want to miss the chance to fuck her again) and she never fails BUT there’s also Sweet_Lisa (External Link/Members Only ) who’s been on my HL and she’s also in town. Then locals there’s the Thai group near the Jewllery Quarter featuring new Katie/Airry and anya etc who again deliver good service, and now another contender Lilyco ( External Link/Members Only) and Lovely Samantha (External Link/Members Only) both who have Racked up pos reviews in a short amount of time.

Not to forget very Vicky who works off her UKE page but not readily available.

I’m sure I’ve missed off a few but these are my preferred wg’s who I’ve seen or are on the HL due to good reviews.

:dash: :dash: :dash: just don’t know who to choose  :blush:

Offline Beamer

Can you send some to the West of our region please? Still dire in Shropshire, Wolverhampton and surroundings.

Offline alibirmingham

Can you send some to the West of our region please? Still dire in Shropshire, Wolverhampton and surroundings.

I’ve only ever tried punting in wolves twice and both awful so feel for you on that front but luckily it isn’t too far from brum by car or public transport. Most of he good talent is based in and around brum city centre so just means a little traveling.

Or you can always move to Birmingham  :D

Offline Littlefoot

There’s been many discussions in the past where punters in Birmingham have felt there’s been a distinct lack of good talent and has been the case since last last year.

Is it me or does it seem things have improved??? I’m in the mood for a cheeky punt but just don’t know who to see.

Ania who is my regular go to WG is in town (but only for a few more days and don’t really want to miss the chance to fuck her again) and she never fails BUT there’s also Sweet_Lisa (External Link/Members Only ) who’s been on my HL and she’s also in town. Then locals there’s the Thai group near the Jewllery Quarter featuring new Katie/Airry and anya etc who again deliver good service, and now another contender Lilyco ( External Link/Members Only) and Lovely Samantha (External Link/Members Only) both who have Racked up pos reviews in a short amount of time.

Not to forget very Vicky who works off her UKE page but not readily available.

I’m sure I’ve missed off a few but these are my preferred wg’s who I’ve seen or are on the HL due to good reviews.

:dash: :dash: :dash: just don’t know who to choose  :blush:

Along with the ones you've mentioned, I'm certainly spoiled for choice lately. For me there's the old reliable ones:

External Link/Members Only

Plus Emily when she returns!

There's miss meddan, who enjoyed very much!

Maya, part of that Thai group you mention, is back in town. Great fuck!

There's a very good milf:

There's a couple of tourer's I'm keeping a close eye on:

And there's some fresh black meat that interests me:

Plus there's a few brothel girls I'm interested in also!

Those are the ones I'm interested in at the moment, I bet there's loads more of 'hidden gems' out there. My choices won't interest everyone, but they do me. So all in all, brums looking good for me.  :thumbsup: Well it's looking a lot better than this time last year, and certainly better than my recent jaunt to Torquay. Where there was one I could find, that slightly interested me. I think we are lucky living in a big city!

Offline Punterperson1971

I think the Thai ones do B&S occasionally or are hard to book,but as for Samantha is a good one saw her by chance as I originally went to see gabby no way did I complain.

Offline Lema

Got to be Lilyco... with 20 positive and no negative  reviews on here.  :thumbsup:

Offline Punterperson1971

Got to be Lilyco... with 20 positive and no negative  reviews on here.  :thumbsup:
I think I may try her thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup:

Offline alibirmingham

I think I may try her thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup:

Felt the same and decided she was my choice for today so called but n/a, left a text instead. She did get back to me and a booking made but then she cancelled 🙁

Maybe because it was a 30 min meet and she had a 60min offer which overlapped so took the 60 min.

Anyone else had her cancel on them?

Offline Littlefoot

There's another one I forgot about that sounds decent to me.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline alibirmingham

There's another one I forgot about that sounds decent to me.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is ok but wouldn’t class her as in the top League. There’s just something about her, feels like she isn’t 100% there. Nice girl and willing to please but left feeling like something was missing.

Offline bearcat69

I would say it's certainly better than it was a few months ago, but wouldn't exactly put it like I feel spoilt for choice, as choices are definitely not as good for me as they where this time last year. I still don't really feel like WGs like Hannah, EmilyBlonde, Blond Lia, Hot Kim x, SweetVictoria, Sophiarose or British Lisa have really been replaced with as good options, but it's certainly a step in the right direction. I would agree with the sentiment if some of these more well reviewed girls mentioned in this thread where easier to book though. It's almost a bit of a laundry list of all the WGs I've had difficulty booking this thread is actually. :lol: Isla for instance, not an option for me. Chardonnay probably tried about 8 times to contact her and got nowhere. Andrea Meddan have mentioned difficulty getting a booking with her before elsewhere. Vicky, I can forget about her basically, much too limited availability for me to be able to book anytime soon unless I get very lucky. Even Sweet Lisa who looks the type of girl I'd have considered as a plan B in the past I've tried a few times to arrange something with and not even got a response.

Lilyco, yeah a good new option, but would not be surprised, if she sticks around, to see that become a wait in line to fuck experience. And that kinda sums up the Birmingham scene right now IMO, there are some good options, but demand is definitely still bigger than supply. But like I say, definitely an improvement of late and hopefully supply will increase just a little more, all it would take now would be say 5 or 6 more good options IMO.

Offline Littlefoot

I don't know how we compare to other big cities, like London, Manchester, Bristol, Liverpool, Leeds etc? Because I don't follow scenes there, as there's no immediate chance I'll be punting at these places. I tell you though, I would hate to live out in the sticks or small towns. My recent trip to Torquay unearthed possibly 1 decent sounding WG. There were a few more that sounded OK in near by Exeter and Plymouth. But if I lived somewhere like Torquay I'd probably pack in punting, the situation is that dire! At least we do have quite a few different options now in Brum. Would still like to see more though! Where is the best place to punt?

Offline alibirmingham

You do make a point bearcat but it’s much better then before and for my taste I seem to be spoilt for choice. I don’t tend to punt much, maybe 2-3 times a month so have can’t always see them all especially when they tend to move around.

Not seen any of the WG’s mentioned but sounds like it’s more the higher end of the WG’s range whereas I tend to stick around the EE WG’s market around the £60-£70 30 min price point. Find them better value for money when they do work out and easier to write it off when they don’t.

As for punting in other bigger cities I’ve done london a few times (admittedly long time ago) and it was average to borderline negative experiences. It seems it’s now full of fake Rom profiles and more bad then good. Also tried Manchester and derby and also very hit and miss.

All things considered I like Birmingham as it’s turf I know. I know which areas to avoid, what types of profiles tend to be genuine and which don’t.

Offline Kerosene

I take your point bear at though I think maybe it's a different situation for on the day punters compared to those that book ahead - with a long lead in time I've been able to book Chardonnay and Andrea Meddan.

For on the day punts it seems that the Water Street Thai girls have picked up lately. I thought a lot of the negatives were more about bait and switch rather than poor service. Take that into account when booking and adjust your expectations accordingly. And the recent reviews of Katie make me want to punt her again.

Offline bearcat69

I don't know how we compare to other big cities, like London, Manchester, Bristol, Liverpool, Leeds etc? Because I don't follow scenes there, as there's no immediate chance I'll be punting at these places. I tell you though, I would hate to live out in the sticks or small towns. My recent trip to Torquay unearthed possibly 1 decent sounding WG. There were a few more that sounded OK in near by Exeter and Plymouth. But if I lived somewhere like Torquay I'd probably pack in punting, the situation is that dire! At least we do have quite a few different options now in Brum. Would still like to see more though! Where is the best place to punt?

Yeah, but to be frank about this Torquay has a population of something like 65K whereas Brum has about 1.1m people living here (2.4m in the urban area and 4.3m in the metro area according to Wikipedia). That's a lot of people...

Torquay's a lovely little town to go on a nice little relaxing family holiday to, but not somewhere I'd go for punting purposes. Must be frustrating for people who live there, but they'd be best of getting in a train or car and going to somewhere like Bristol or Bournemouth to punt. If I was gonna go on holiday somewhere specifically for punting reasons, it would be Amsterdam, Prague, Bangkok I'd go to.

Ali and Kerosene kind of summed up things in Birmingham actually. There's no shortage of cheaper options in Brum. I could wake up any given day and chose from multiple £50-70 non fancy paid for fucks in a brothel or with likely an EE girl in a conveyor belt operation. Or I can go for something more fancy, but have to book in advance to get it. The lack of new appealing options, and the good but don't have to wait in line type options, is what I've always found a bit disappointing here, but no doubt these options have improved of late (Kerosene makes a good point about the Water St group), like you say though, would still like to see more.

Best places to punt? Probably Manchester, Newcastle, Cardiff. From what most people say Manchester is apparently where it's at. I like Birmingham though. This city is my home after all. To be fair I've always managed to find good punts with a bit of effort and it's very unlikely I'd move to somewhere else, or make regular long trips just for punting purposes.

Offline Littlefoot

Yeah, but to be frank about this Torquay has a population of something like 65K whereas Brum has about 1.1m people living here (2.4m in the urban area and 4.3m in the metro area according to Wikipedia). That's a lot of people...

Torquay's a lovely little town to go on a nice little relaxing family holiday to, but not somewhere I'd go for punting purposes. Must be frustrating for people who live there, but they'd be best of getting in a train or car and going to somewhere like Bristol or Bournemouth to punt. If I was gonna go on holiday somewhere specifically for punting reasons, it would be Amsterdam, Prague, Bangkok I'd go to.

Ali and Kerosene kind of summed up things in Birmingham actually. There's no shortage of cheaper options in Brum. I could wake up any given day and chose from multiple £50-70 non fancy paid for fucks in a brothel or with likely an EE girl in a conveyor belt operation. Or I can go for something more fancy, but have to book in advance to get it. The lack of new appealing options, and the good but don't have to wait in line type options, is what I've always found a bit disappointing here, but no doubt these options have improved of late (Kerosene makes a good point about the Water St group), like you say though, would still like to see more.

Best places to punt? Probably Manchester, Newcastle, Cardiff. From what most people say Manchester is apparently where it's at. I like Birmingham though. This city is my home after all. To be fair I've always managed to find good punts with a bit of effort and it's very unlikely I'd move to somewhere else, or make regular long trips just for punting purposes.

I didn't go to Torquay solely for punting reasons. I had a few free days, weather was nice and as I used to live there and still know a few faces down there (that are not into punting) thought I would take a little break. Bit of R&R. Thought I might be able to squeeze in a couple of massages whilst I was there. Which I did, and were a bit shite really. So the FBSM scene ain't very hot also. Think there's one half decent FBSM provider, that I was hoping to see. But she wasn't available. I did do a bit of research and asked for a bit of help on here about looking into a FS punt. I couldn't find any, and I was given one name that might of been ok, but decided against it in the end. If I wanted to go away somewhere with purely sex in mind I'd go somewhere like pattaya in Thailand. What I was attempting to get at is, I'd hate to live in a small town or out in the sticks with punting in mind. 2017 in Birmingham was not a very good punting year for me, and options were somewhat very limited then. The scene in Birmingham then was really bad IMO. So I think it has improved a little since then. There's still room for improvement though. I'd still like to see more available, easy to book whores, as like you I prefer booking on the same day.

Offline bearcat69

I didn't go to Torquay solely for punting reasons. I had a few free days, weather was nice and as I used to live there and still know a few faces down there (that are not into punting) thought I would take a little break. Bit of R&R. Thought I might be able to squeeze in a couple of massages whilst I was there. Which I did, and were a bit shite really. So the FBSM scene ain't very hot also. Think there's one half decent FBSM provider, that I was hoping to see. But she wasn't available. I did do a bit of research and asked for a bit of help on here about looking into a FS punt. I couldn't find any, and I was given one name that might of been ok, but decided against it in the end. If I wanted to go away somewhere with purely sex in mind I'd go somewhere like pattaya in Thailand. What I was attempting to get at is, I'd hate to live in a small town or out in the sticks with punting in mind. 2017 in Birmingham was not a very good punting year for me, and options were somewhat very limited then. The scene in Birmingham then was really bad IMO. So I think it has improved a little since then. There's still room for improvement though. I'd still like to see more available, easy to book whores, as like you I prefer booking on the same day.

I understood the point you were getting at Littlefoot. No offense meant to you, but I do think comparing Birmingham to Torquay is a bit of moot point though. Compare it to cities of similar population or economic standing and it doesn't necessarily come out so well. Don't get me wrong though, I appreciate for those reading such threads who try to find punting options out in the sticks it must seem a bit rich seeing punters in places like Birmingham complain about lack of options. Although, I mean, that's the point I was trying to get at though, if you live out in the sticks options for most things, not just punting, are going to be less. That's just part of what choosing to live away from a big city entails. Funnily enough I did actually live in a town in Devon for a few years when I was younger. Suffice to say I couldn't wait to get the fuck away from the place...

Sorry to hear you had a bad 2017 for punting, to be honest though my first half of 2017 in punting was really good. I would say I had probably about 8 punts during that time that I would consider my best punts. Second half was not so good for me though, and then I took about a half year break. Have been back at it for about nearly three months now, and things do seem to be improving now. But I wouldn't personally say this year I've had punts as good as some I had last year. I am enjoying the hobby now though which is something I am happy about. I did think for a while during my break that options were so unappealing that I would never come back. That's punting for you though. Every ones experience in it differs slightly, for various reasons, and some get more or less luck in it at different times. Perhaps had I have managed to punt Andrea and Vicky recently my perspective on things would be slightly different. But a rule I made for myself when I came back to this hobby is that I won't go to any kind of great effort to get a booking with a prossie, as looking back on my punting last year, that was the aspect that caused me the greatest amount of annoyance and probably put me off the hobby the most. I'm very happy that I finally managed to punt Katie though, that was one I enjoyed a lot. I guess as I'd always say in these kind of threads, punting is in many ways what you as a punter make of it, and I'm always happy to see people enjoying the hobby.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 10:08:15 am by bearcat69 »

Offline Littlefoot

I understood the point you were getting at Littlefoot. No offense meant to you, but I do think comparing Birmingham to Torquay is a bit of moot point though. Compare it to cities of similar population or economic standing and it doesn't necessarily come out so well. Don't get me wrong though, I appreciate for those reading such threads who try to find punting options out in the sticks it must seem a bit rich seeing punters in places like Birmingham complain about lack of options. Although, I mean, that's the point I was trying to get at though, if you live out in the sticks options for most things, not just punting, are going to be less. That's just part of what choosing to live away from a big city entails. Funnily enough I did actually live in a town in Devon for a few years when I was younger. Suffice to say I couldn't wait to get the fuck away from the place...

Sorry to hear you had a bad 2017 for punting, to be honest though my first half of 2017 in punting was really good. I would say I had probably about 8 punts during that time that I would consider my best punts. Second half was not so good for me though, and then I took about a half year break. Have been back at it for about nearly three months now, and things do seem to be improving now. But I wouldn't personally say this year I've had punts as good as some I had last year. I am enjoying the hobby now though which is something I am happy about. I did think for a while during my break that options were so unappealing that I would never come back. That's punting for you though. Every ones experience in it differs slightly, for various reasons, and some get more or less luck in it at different times. Perhaps had I have managed to punt Andrea and Vicky recently my perspective on things would be slightly different. But a rule I made for myself when I came back to this hobby is that I won't go to any kind of great effort to get a booking with a prossie, as looking back on my punting last year, that was the aspect that caused me the greatest amount of annoyance and probably put me off the hobby the most. I'm very happy that I finally managed to punt Katie though, that was one I enjoyed a lot. I guess as I'd always say in these kind of threads, punting is in many ways what you as a punter make of it, and I'm always happy to see people enjoying the hobby.

No offense taken from me at all  :drinks: and no offense intended to you! It's all about opinions. Sorry if it came across as I was comparing Birmingham to Torquay. The point I was trying to make, we are lucky punting wise living in the 2nd city as there are a lot of punting waste lands out there. As Beamer mentions in this thread Shropshire is shit as one other example. Basically I'm agreeing with the op, that things in Brum have improved a little IMO

I concur with you when the decline happened. I had a few good punts first few months of 2017. But the last 6 or 8 months in 2017 is when it started to get bad! But hopefully we're turning a corner now.

I would like to see more good WG's from say London to base themselves in Birmingham. I know British Lisa (now retired) and more recently Lilyco liked Birmingham because everything was a lot cheaper for them, with regards to renting etc, and it wasn't so hectic is what they told me. Girls from London should take note IMO.

Anyway onwards and upwards!  :drinks:

eli69

I have tried to book with lovely Samantha for next week, no reply yet. Be interests to hear how you get on of you go see her

Robbiebucks

Bloody hell! Some of those girls look great and combined with a growing number of positive reviews.... :drinks:

Looks like I’ll be venturing into the west mids sooner rather than later!

Offline shrewsmale

Ill third or fourth Shropshire being shit! In my eyes two decent girls but ive punted them both for least 5 years now

Offline Punterperson1971

I have tried to book with lovely Samantha for next week, no reply yet. Be interests to hear how you get on of you go see her
I’ve seen her and reviewed her I had a 15 min booking and it was a good one very attractive and looks like her pics on AW.

Offline alibirmingham

Strange one that, I’ve been trying to book Ania while she’s back in town but keep being told she’s busy or not working and Samantha is free. Accepted the first time as needed a release but since then I’ve been holding out. Guessing Samantha is very busy due to her taking bookings off 2 diff profiles (her own and Ania’s profile)