Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karen Worcester  (Read 4703 times)

Offline Lildickhigheart

Is it all over? Has she finally left the scene?

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline just_me

Lol has been a while since someone has asked! No idea not booked for about 6 months as got little bit bored as service never changed

Offline Lildickhigheart

Point taken.
No further questions.

Offline Rich198529

Been along time since I've seen her , I might just give her a text
Banned reason: Stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jayne_cobb

i went to see Karen last week, great relaxing massage as ever. So yep she's still working.

Offline Undateable

Does anyone have details for Karen.. I have found a few different numbers on google but not sure which ones right??

Very keen to give her a try..

Offline Beamer

i went to see Karen last week, great relaxing massage as ever. So yep she's still working.

A review would help

Offline l1mpd1ck

A review would help
Actually a review wouldn't help.  She's been reviewed enough.  A simple confirmation she is still available is sufficient

Offline Beamer

Actually a review wouldn't help.  She's been reviewed enough.  A simple confirmation she is still available is sufficient

BLX
All reviews help  - many are quite old

Offline Samjos

she is still alive and kicking

Offline Stapler

Agreed! This woman has been written and written about. Mostly by punters who can't contact her!

I wonder if Beamer says 'review' in his sleep?

rorororo

Agreed! This woman has been written and written about. Mostly by punters who can't contact her!

+1

If he says “write a review” one more time.....  :bomb:

Offline Beamer

Go away plonker  :hi:

Offline Beamer

+1

If he says “write a review” one more time.....  :bomb:

Says a leech who joined in 2014 and not a single review

Offline Stapler

Says a leech who joined in 2014 and not a single review

Not in so many words, but as explained to you several times, the FBSM lads including rorororo, have contributed enormously to the relevant threads.

Offline Samjos

Stapler

Do not wish to get into a debate with you... but guess we do not hear much from the guys who see her on a regular basis because they have done a review and have no issue seeing her..

its obvious you hear from the ones who cannot get through to her

it has been reviewed and observed that you make contact early in the morning by text and she will get back to you

however think it has been said before own other threads she is slightly changing direction in how she advertises due to the indiscretions of some guys on here who divulged all her personal details to the world including her dog and I guess she has taken the hump

whilst funny plant gate did not help-

Offline Jayne_cobb

I missed an entertaining argument here  ;)

I didn't bother to review her as she's been pretty well reviewed on here already.  My main point was to highlight that she's still working in answer to the op's question.

At one point she told me she takes her website down when she doesn't want any new customers - and with the lack of any competition in Worcester she does have a bit of a captive market.

I paid £60 for the hour, had a very relaxing massage where she stayed clothed throughout (I've never had any kind of conversation with her about her getting her kit off) and there was a very pleasurable happy ending.  With Karen I mostly go for the massage, the extra at the end is a bonus.  For a proper sensual massage experience I go see Lola in Brum. I wouldn't recommend Karen if you're after anything other than the basic massage plus he.  Might all be a bit of a moot point if she isn't seeing new people.  :unknown: 

Offline houseboot

Samjos

I think you need to read this thread again.

Offline Undateable

Does anyone have details for Karen.. I have found a few different numbers on google but not sure which ones right??

Very keen to give her a try..

Anyone???

Offline RedditchJay

I missed an entertaining argument here  ;)

I didn't bother to review her as she's been pretty well reviewed on here already.  My main point was to highlight that she's still working in answer to the op's question.

At one point she told me she takes her website down when she doesn't want any new customers - and with the lack of any competition in Worcester she does have a bit of a captive market.

I paid £60 for the hour, had a very relaxing massage where she stayed clothed throughout (I've never had any kind of conversation with her about her getting her kit off) and there was a very pleasurable happy ending.  With Karen I mostly go for the massage, the extra at the end is a bonus.  For a proper sensual massage experience I go see Lola in Brum. I wouldn't recommend Karen if you're after anything other than the basic massage plus he.  Might all be a bit of a moot point if she isn't seeing new people.  :unknown:

you are spot on.... she is staying away from people posting on here as previously covered.  her standard massage is the best I have had

Offline Samjos

you are spot on.... she is staying away from people posting on here as previously covered.  her standard massage is the best I have had
+1