Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coventry city of no talent?  (Read 1444 times)

Offline BlueRock

Coventry seems to be devoid of any decent WGs or is it just me?

Online mr.bluesky

Totally agree you have to travel to Brum, Leicester or Northampton for a decent punt

Bonfire1

I agree with you, just surfing the adultwork side of Coventry, and what I am currently seeing is a dead place with a fake usual Romanians, if you ever want to punt well, then hit on the motor to Birmingham

Online garfield

Place seems to be devoid of decent looking women full stop. Have a walk round the town centre, you wouldn't fight half the birds, No wonder the locals always seem so aggressive

Offline Midsman2014

Haven't punted in coventry for a good year or so if not longer. That's because their has been absolutely nobody there worth seeing!

Offline fredhiggins

Place seems to be devoid of decent looking women full stop. Have a walk round the town centre, you wouldn't fight half the birds, No wonder the locals always seem so aggressive

ha ha . Its true. Coventry people are a special type. I work there but I'm from Brum. Coventry is a strange place.

Northampton is handy on the train for good punting.

Bonfire1

Coventry is not bad place to life, it is very nice, calm and traditional place rather then the crowdy cities like Brum or Bristol, I have a dream! That Cov will be the be the best punting place in The midland