Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Athena TOFTT : Big Bountiful Braziilan Indie (Kommons) - Imperial Wharf  (Read 3514 times)

Offline The Night King

March '24

1 hour incall @ £200

Link : Just look on Kommons for Brazilian or Kensington etc

Comms : I got a pre-prepared services menu text half an hour after messaging her. FK & OWO were included in the £200.
On arrival I had to wait around for 15 mins and was on the verge of walking / cancelling for Plan B as she wasn't giving me the address, even though I'd arrived on time  :dash: Then she texted me just in time, phew.

Apartment : Nice basement studio apartment near Imperial Wharf station. (She told me she's moving to Knightsbridge soon).

The girl : Pretty face, very cute looking, quite big and curvy (see photos). Early 20s. Nice and tanned in lingerie & heels. In fact she a lot bigger and curvier than I normally go for but all good. Guessing about 5'6". Maybe a size 14(?). She was super friendly, speaking a fair bit of English and was she quite happy welcoming me with a snog even before I'd handed over the readies. A good sign I'd say. I showed her the text I had received just to be sure with the services listed she agreed it was all on  :yahoo: She told me she is a non-agency indie and handles her own comms - another big plus in my book. Very big naturals (not silicon which I'd assumed would be the case) which surprised me - a bit southward facing but I found her jiggly body a big turn on I have to say. If you're looking for a model figure she's not for you.

The deed : Once she warmed up she went off like a rocket. She was getting very turned on, slapping oil everywhere. Very keen to suck me off (OWO). This girl loves her job. She loves money obviously but she definitely loves her job!  :D  Happy to have some digits inside of her too while I sucked her big ol' titties. The LFK started to become DFK. Once I started fucking her she was keen to bring her vibrator in to the mix too. It was one of those lifelike cock style vibrators although quite mini. Skin tone with little veins on lol. Imagine my surprise when after a few minutes of rubbing her clit with it she brought it up to her mouth / our intertwining tongues and encouraged me to lick it while she did, almost like a double blowjob. Flipping heck I thought what are you doing! That was a first for me and although I wasn't sure at first I got swept up in the moment and I have to admit it was quite the turn on while she stuck her tongue down my throat  :crazy: Who says you cant teach an old dog new tricks  :lol: She was quite keen to show off her party tricks and insisted on giving me a tit wank which it turns out she's built perfectly for. I find a titwank can be a bit of a logistical headache but she knew exactly what she was doing and pulled it off with aplomb with excellent coordination with her tongue at the apex of the oily jugs. Bravo! I had one midway through the session and then decided to finish it off there - Superb!  :wacko:

(Negatives : she only had tiny hand towels)

Conclusion : Young SP with a good level of experience, a great attitude and a box of tricks! Facially a head turner. If I saw her on the beach in a bikini I'd probably run a million miles but in a punting environment I'd give her top marks! Absolutely insatiable girl meaning a strong chance of a repeat with this one I'd say  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 10:21:56 pm by The Night King »

Offline Magic500

Bit pricey at 200 as plenty of good Brazilians at the £120/£150 range.

Online SonofAJohn

Plenty of good brazilians at £60/70/80/90 price range

Offline last_days_of_logan

Bit pricey at 200 as plenty of good Brazilians at the £120/£150 range.

Built like this one? Would love some support here....have seen this one advertised but the copst was high so said nae. if you can sub in a few at 120/150 that would be grand

....thanks for the review OP

Offline Chezdon2

Thanks for review. Been on the fence about this one for a while, not least because every photo is drenched in photoshop. She sent me a vid too but it wasn't conclusive enough.

Facially she's gorgeous though and sounds like she puts on a hell of a show.

Hmm...

Offline Alpha257

• Ban Countdown
  • Temp ban until
    08/04/24 @ 14:19
  • Reviews: 1
YES YES YES!! Great Energy this one.

I threw her up in one of the big booty threads, but they just wrecking her taking about photoshop etc.

I tend to refrain from £200+ punts. But she was money well spent.. twice!

Online scutty brown

YES YES YES!! Great Energy this one.

I threw her up in one of the big booty threads, but they just wrecking her taking about photoshop etc.

I tend to refrain from £200+ punts. But she was money well spent.. twice!

Well show some great energy and write a review

Offline Alpha257

• Ban Countdown
  • Temp ban until
Well show some great energy and write a review

Fair point, but im sure many others here will point out to the fact that to post or review on this forum (Not all threads but definitely the threads i tend to frequent)... You will be expected  to soldier through a gauntlet of  unmitigated abuse and a few gate keeper esq members who are going to Witch Hunt you down with theories you're a pimp or working with pimps to promote girls :dash: and other random nonsense.

Rather than get into an online verbal slanging match, i choose peace.. and try to contribute quietly where I can.

That being said, a MASSIVE shout to this forum and everybody who contributes. I dont know where I would of started without the threads about Mongering in Brazil etc!

Offline last_days_of_logan

Fair point, but im sure many others here will point out to the fact that to post or review on this forum (Not all threads but definitely the threads i tend to frequent)... You will be expected  to soldier through a gauntlet of  unmitigated abuse and a few gate keeper esq members who are going to Witch Hunt you down with theories you're a pimp or working with pimps to promote girls :dash: and other random nonsense.

Rather than get into an online verbal slanging match, i choose peace.. and try to contribute quietly where I can.

That being said, a MASSIVE shout to this forum and everybody who contributes. I dont know where I would of started without the threads about Mongering in Brazil etc!

review anyway I would say

keep it factual and only sensationalise the bits that were very impactful to you....or that will resonate with people here

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Can you point out the abuse you got on your only review? BTW the other posts were asking polite questions.

Nice review, got offered her and Sophia Dollar and chose the latter. Complete opposite experience unfortunately.
Excellent first review :hi:. I look forward to many more.
Thanks for this.
Were Bianca’s boobs natural or silicone?

Cheers
Yep a cracking review to open his a/c on here
She looks FAF

Nowt on here so TOFTT
As this UKP'er is new on here this means Took One For The Team, seeing this SP & reporting
@Alpha257, if you reply that you would like TOFFT to the subject line one of the Forum Helpers can easily amend
Also well done on your first review!
Great review, how tall would you say she is? And would you say she is petite?

Kind of blows your claim out of the water eh?

Long gone are the days of members abusing others, it isn't the way we want to site to be so the mods clamp down on that sort of thing.

Offline Alpha257

• Ban Countdown
  • Temp ban until
Can you point out the abuse you got on your only review? BTW the other posts were asking polite questions.

Kind of blows your claim out of the water eh?

Long gone are the days of members abusing others, it isn't the way we want to site to be so the mods clamp down on that sort of thing.

OK fairs, i will  take what you've said on board. You can see all my posts, look around the ones that are not reveiws if you get a chance. You dont need to repost them all in here, but as your a mod for your own knowledge have a look. Not trying to start any politics. 

I will say however I literally see people getting abuse.. not going to say out right slandered and berated.. but i see it all the time. Lets just call is subjective. I certainly wont be compiling a list of incidents ive seen to hand into HR. But i will DM you as i have an example ive seen before, that eventually evoked an apology from a Mod (credit to them) if you would like.

Offline Alpha257

• Ban Countdown
  • Temp ban until
review anyway I would say

keep it factual and only sensationalise the bits that were very impactful to you....or that will resonate with people here

Totally agree with you on this, I remember i had a lucky string of 3 or 4 good punts in a row in the space of a weekend.. and i was Pumped up to say the least when i came in here to share  :lol:

Im going to endeavour to get more reviews up, and i hope they help other lads, as much as i have been helped by reviews on here. Yours included!!  :drinks:
s

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
OK fairs, i will  take what you've said on board. You can see all my posts, look around the ones that are not reveiws if you get a chance. You dont need to repost them all in here, but as your a mod for your own knowledge have a look. Not trying to start any politics. 

I will say however I literally see people getting abuse.. not going to say out right slandered and berated.. but i see it all the time. Lets just call is subjective. I certainly wont be compiling a list of incidents ive seen to hand into HR. But i will DM you as i have an example ive seen before, that eventually evoked an apology from a Mod (credit to them) if you would like.
The point of quoting replies to your one and only review was to show that you did not suffer any abuse or derogatory comments on the thread, in fact it was the exact opposite you got nothing but praise so you using abuse as an excuse for not reviewing is not valid.

I do not deal with moderation issues by PM, with the exception of reminding a member that a question needs to be answered or replying to one sent to me I do everything in the open for all to see.

If you post a link to where you have seen abuse posted towards another member I will have a look, I am not going to hunt through the site to find things that should have been reported.

If you aren't prepared to do that then, as posting reviews is a requirement of membership, perhaps the timer should be started.

I should add that if any member feels they are being subjected to any sort of abuse they need to report it so the mods can look at it and deal with it as required.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2024, 05:10:20 pm by daviemac »

Offline Alpha257

• Ban Countdown
  • Temp ban until
The point of quoting replies to your one and only review was to show that you did not suffer any abuse or derogatory comments on the thread, in fact it was the exact opposite you got nothing but praise so you using abuse as an excuse for not reviewing is not valid.

I do not deal with moderation issues by PM, with the exception of reminding a member that a question needs to be answered or replying to one sent to me I do everything in the open for all to see.

If you post a link to where you have seen abuse posted towards another member I will have a look, I am not going to hunt through the site to find things that should have been reported.

If you aren't prepared to do that then, as posting reviews is a requirement of membership, perhaps the timer should be started.

I should add that if any member feels they are being subjected to any sort of abuse they need to report it so the mods can look at it and deal with it as required.

Woahhhhh easy Big Dave, Check back in a day. Ill shall meet the "Forum Requirements" and post some more review. Said i was going to do this anyway but hey,  i guess you chose to ignore that.

Like I said if you have time to go and check my review , and then collage it into a reply. its only  a click of a button to see my posts, to actually see if i was making things up or not would make sense for somebody trying to keep the space holistic. Or did you just feel the need to get trigger happy and have something to say to me.

I didn't feel inclined to report anyone as if i felt like it was that serious i would simply refrain from engaging with said activity. Im not here to get put people in Hot Water.

If you feel i spoken negatively of your forum, genuine apologies. I didn't mean to disrespect your personal space or work.

and BTW i said PM because why would you want to taint the Excellent Review we are talking in now with all of this, which is not pertinent to said review? Just my opinion

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Woahhhhh easy Big Dave, Check back in a day. Ill shall meet the "Forum Requirements" and post some more review. Said i was going to do this anyway but hey,  i guess you chose to ignore that.

Like I said if you have time to go and check my review , and then collage it into a reply. its only  a click of a button to see my posts, to actually see if i was making things up or not would make sense for somebody trying to keep the space holistic. Or did you just feel the need to get trigger happy and have something to say to me.

I didn't feel inclined to report anyone as if i felt like it was that serious i would simply refrain from engaging with said activity. Im not here to get put people in Hot Water.

If you feel i spoken negatively of your forum, genuine apologies. I didn't mean to disrespect your personal space or work.

and BTW i said PM because why would you want to taint the Excellent Review we are talking in now with all of this, which is not pertinent to said review? Just my opinion
Don't try to be a smart arse, it never ends well. This is not 'my' site, I am only a moderator who acts on behalf of the site owner and someone who tries to ensure the site runs the way HE wants it run, I don't make the rules, I don't do anything the site owner does not want done. Head1, the site owner, even introduced a new rule regarding wannabe mods, members who pull others up about contributions etc, he was also the one who introduced the ban timer for people like you who don't post reviews and give feeble excuses for not doing so, there's a thread here about that. - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=395270.0

I came across your post because it was reported due to you claiming you won't review because of the abuse you would get, your words, and abuse of other members is something we do not tolerate now.

I politely asked you to post a link to where you had seen abuse yet you are reluctant to do so, I have already said I am not going to trawl through the site to look for something that should have been reported at the time when you know where it is.

Due to your attitude and reaction to a very simple request the timer will be started.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
As I had a spare 5 minutes this morning and in the interest of fairness is this the 'abuse' you are referring to? BTW I'm quoting them here so everyone can see and decide for themselves if your claim of abuse is justified.

External Link/Members Only

Bianca Gorgeous

Strong positive.. good enough to make me to write my first review
It's enough that you've written the review, why the need to mention her again after?
This poster was told be others he was out of order.

Thanks Alpha257
Quick question, are all these women from the same crew?
Ahh yes here come the “Flat Earthers”   :lol:

No they are not.. of course my preference is not anyone else’s preference, but if you happen to try to see any of them you could figure  out for yourself. That being said .. I’m sure there are crews that cover the span of London.

Crazy.. place this Forum sometimes … you share info on a forum and start getting questioned by the internet police. LOL

Funny thing …people complain when others use this forum and don’t share back.
If I wanted to answer silly questions I’d let my girlfriend see my phone.

If there is any of the abuse you claim on any thread you have posted on then link to it because I can't see it.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 08:29:28 am by daviemac »

Offline Alpha257

• Ban Countdown
  • Temp ban until
As I had a spare 5 minutes this morning and in the interest of fairness is this the 'abuse' you are referring to? BTW I'm quoting them here so everyone can see and decide for themselves if your claim of abuse is justified.
This poster was told be others he was out of order.

If there is any of the abuse you claim on any thread you have posted on then link to it because I can't see it.

I will be writing up 2 reviews. Will that be enough to get me out of the Gulag? 

:dance: My so called attitude is akin to yours Big Dave. You are acting as if I came on here and said you think your Lord Alan Sugar from the apprentice.
I spoke my truth and before you stepped in I literally said i'm going to put up said reviews. (Not trying to claim my reviews are special or life changing).

You said the forum called  somebody bang out of order for their comments towards a post.. is this not an example said abuse you were looking for? i replied to you in the exact manner you spoke to me.. Didn't go out of my way to offend you... you labelled it attitude. Which is your opinion and which is completely valid.. as it is a subjective matter. You cant tell me how to feel about a post.. quite hypocritical. You can feel away about me replying to you in the same tone as yourself..and swing a ban around in response. But i cant feel away about something and choose to remain in peace.   :dash:

I had quick look at site rules, can you please paste in where it says "As a member you have to prove anything to a MOD..that you have not requested help from... through cutting and pasting.. "

Leaving a healthy amount of honest reviews.. Totally fair. Clearly in the site rules. As i have said numerous times... before you weighed in, I had already said i would and will do so.

The next time i click post on this site will be for a review.
i have to apologise to the original poster of this good Review.
And apologies to anybody i have offended in anyway with my responses.

Thank you for your time.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I will be writing up 2 reviews. Will that be enough to get me out of the Gulag? 

:dance: My so called attitude is akin to yours Big Dave. You are acting as if I came on here and said you think your Lord Alan Sugar from the apprentice.
I spoke my truth and before you stepped in I literally said i'm going to put up said reviews. (Not trying to claim my reviews are special or life changing).

You said the forum called  somebody bang out of order for their comments towards a post.. is this not an example said abuse you were looking for? i replied to you in the exact manner you spoke to me.. Didn't go out of my way to offend you... you labelled it attitude. Which is your opinion and which is completely valid.. as it is a subjective matter. You cant tell me how to feel about a post.. quite hypocritical. You can feel away about me replying to you in the same tone as yourself..and swing a ban around in response. But i cant feel away about something and choose to remain in peace.   :dash:

I had quick look at site rules, can you please paste in where it says "As a member you have to prove anything to a MOD..that you have not requested help from... through cutting and pasting.. "

Leaving a healthy amount of honest reviews.. Totally fair. Clearly in the site rules. As i have said numerous times... before you weighed in, I had already said i would and will do so.

The next time i click post on this site will be for a review.
i have to apologise to the original poster of this good Review.
And apologies to anybody i have offended in anyway with my responses.

Thank you for your time.
I have been nothing but polite with you asking for you to link to the allegations of abuse, which from what I can see are totally unfounded, in fact if anyone has been abusive on previous threads it has been you.

One or two rules you have failed to take notice of -

23 Abuse towards other members
Discord must be kept civil. Excessive abuse/swearing is not acceptable. "You're acting like a twat" is not excessive. However, "you're a fucking inbred cunt" is excessive and is not acceptable. Bullying will result in a ban. Abuse of the Mod or Admin Team will result in a ban.

32 Wannabe Mods and/or not heeding mods/admins warnings will result in a ban.

With the way you are replying to my polite and reasonable questions and the sarcastic 'Big Dave' comments you obviously didn't heed the warning that trying to be a smart arse would not end well, so we'll see if a two week break from the site will do any good.

All you had to do to avoid any of this was to link to cases of the abuse you gave as an excuse for not posting reviews.

BTW just so there's no misunderstanding Head1 makes the rules.

Edit

If you think that someone saying "you've posted a review you didn't need to post here as well" is abusive, well, there's nothing to say really.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2024, 02:00:34 pm by daviemac »