Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine - Miss69 - Paddington - Superb GFE  (Read 3381 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7398258) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline tp69

External Link/Members Only

£150 for an hour

I've seen a lot of girls listed on Miss69 now and she's the star of the show.

In terms of looks she's exactly as per photos, except with a tattoo above each breast. She has a lovely figure with small natural breasts and small nipples. Very sexy IMO.

Facially, when I first saw her open the door I didn't think she was that pretty in the dim light, but after a few minutes I found her incredibly attractive. She has the biggest friendliest smile and big eyes and just seems like a total sweetheart.

2 Rounds - OWO, CIM, RO (no fingers inside), multiple positions, enjoys cowgirl a lot. Fully engaged throughout the entire punt, lots of giggles and naughty looks. Lots of kissing though not much DFK, more of a darty tongue.

I just skimmed through a negative review by Oinki who said it was the worst BJ he's ever received. I'm surprised by this because I think she gave me one of the best BJ's I've ever received from any Thai girl, and I've seen a lot of Thai's. She is very sensual in everything she does and knows how to use her mouth and fingers. She takes her time with oral, giving attention everywhere and while sucking she runs her nails gently around your bum which feels great. My experience seems to have been the polar opposite of the other reviewer.

Sex was great too. I love mish and R2 was a prolonged mish in a lot of variations with her legs all over the place and she's happy and engaged the entire time. In the end I asked her to finish me with an oily HJ and it was fantastic, resulting in a huge explosion that was more intense than I've had for a while.

Fantastic session with a charming girl who is a very bubbly and happy woman. Definitely seeing her again.

Offline tp69

Seen her a couple times since my review. I can't quite work out how she manages to be so genuinely smiley and happy throughout the punt. I tend to see her late at night and yet she's full of energy, doesn't stop beaming smiles at me, and doesn't waste a minute of time during the session.

Saw her tonight and it was a full hour of action. After round 1 she lay down next to me, started snogging me and touching me straight away, and then down and into OWO within a couple of minutes, without any encouragement from me.

I have to hand it to her, she's the best Thai I've ever seen, winning easily on attitude and her service is top draw.

Offline oinki

It was such a bad bj it is still genuinely etched in my memory. - bad day at work maybe. But glad to hear that it is not an issue and you had a good time.

Offline tp69

It was such a bad bj it is still genuinely etched in my memory. - bad day at work maybe. But glad to hear that it is not an issue and you had a good time.

I read that in your review. It’s bizarre because she delivers a damn good BJ. She must’ve had an off day. I guess she could’ve been tired which I imagine could be a thing if she’s had a few punters already, honestly don’t know but she knows her way around a cock. I’ve had her finish me twice with a BJ/HJ combo and it’s superb. I guess with anyone YMMV.