Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy - Genesis 2, Nottingham (aka curveyhot)  (Read 1833 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3329467) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline NottsSteve

External Link/Members Only

I've since done some searching and found her AW profile too, which is under the name curveyhot
External Link/Members Only

15 door fee then £70 to the girl. £85 in total for 30 mins. She offered extras for another £10, DFK and CIM.

Comms
I fancied a massage. Phoned Hush, no one picked up. Phoned Bubbles, no one picked up. Should have taken it as a sign and just given up, or kept trying them, but decided to go for full service instead and phoned up Genesis. Asked if any girls were available and told all three were. OK, we're on.

Venue
Genesis 2 is on a residential street in a student area. See my previous reviews for more info.

As I walk in, another punter is walking out. Tia is saying goodbye to him. She's hardly wearing anything and is smoking hot. My second mistake was glancing at her previous gent and he is the spitting image of my best mate's dad. Oh god. Why did I look. I know I just can't see her literally 5 minutes after she's shagged him, he could have been the guy's twin :lol: the manager introduces the other girls, who come out and say hello. There's Lucy and there's Khushi. Khushi is wearing a tonne of lipstick, which is something I've never been a fan of, so I go for Lucy. Another mistake. Should have just asked Khushi to wipe off her lipstick.
I use the shower, it's fine. It's in a back room which is a thoroughfare between the reception and where the girls are hanging out. Apparently the rule is no one comes through while a gent is in the shower but I don't care... They'll all probably see me naked eventually  :unknown:

Lucy
The one good thing I will say, is that when she introduced herself in reception, with a big smile on her face, she looked a lot nicer than in any of her photos. She does have a bit of a belly and when the smile went, which was very quickly, the photos were more accurate.
Late 30s, more like mid 40s.
She describes as a professional masseuse. I didn't feel any indication of either.
Lucy was a total mood hoover. She complained constantly.
  • Hates her job
  • Hates Nottingham
  • Hates working at Genesis
  • Makes way more money elsewhere
  • Doesn't like going on top
  • Doesn't like her nipples played with

She must have told me how much she hates working there three separate times. Jesus Christ. She was like a black cloud on a summer's day. She was boasting about making £2k last week. I don't know how as I can't imagine she has any regulars. She struck me throughout as someone who wanted to perform the bare minimum required to make a guy finish as soon as possible and leave.

Sprayed herself with loads of deodorant in front of me. Nice way to tell me she's feeling sweaty/smelly?

Service
Started with a massage. It was crap. She rubbed some oil into the back of my legs. No teasing. Just constant complaining. Her conversation was poor too, she didn't seem able to hold a conversation and I got the impression she was either hard of hearing or a bit dim. I'm thinking it's the latter. Wasn't excited at all at the turnover but she went full throttle with her hand. Steady on. Had to ask her to go for oral to get me hard, which she did. The oral was probably the best bit and it was average. Went for some RO to try to cheer her up. It didn't. Back to oral on me, then the bag went on. She begrudgingly went on top for all of 20 seconds then presented her arse in doggy so I went for it. After about 2 minutes she gave up and said it wasn't working. She was right, I could barely feel anything. I don't know if she'd just used too much lube or something. Bag came off, asked her to use her hand, she gave up after a few strokes and left saying "I'm not doing this". Heard her shouting at someone upstairs. She was stood at reception as I left but didn't look at me or say anything. If she hadn't been there I'd probably have complained.

My first ever shit punt. Would not recommend  :dash: someone cheer me up  :drinks:

Offline GoldTop

Shit the bed  :scare:

Cheer you up? Its only money  :D
« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 11:15:15 am by GoldTop »

Offline NottsSteve

I'm sure I'll get over it. Give me another day or two 😁

The money doesn't phase me, it's more the frustration of leaving... unfulfilled.

Offline spicyweasel

She looks a bit rough in her photos, not surprised it was a shit service. What did Tia look like? No info on the website about her

Offline ZeroCount

What did Tia look like? No info on the website about her

Tia's great, cute slim mixed race girl in her 20s, definitely the pick of the rota in there at the moment.

There used to be pictures of her on the site, not sure why they took them down. Someone recognised her maybe? But knowing this place it's just as likely they messed up the website and haven't noticed.  :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=397994

« Last Edit: May 07, 2024, 03:07:58 pm by ZeroCount »

Offline NottsSteve

Can't add much more than Zero did. He was spot on. Face was pretty too.

Jodie is the other one I'm most interested to meet but she hasn't been there when I've been available.

Offline lincolnbull

lucy is always like this clock watching waste of time ring debbie on mobile phone on webb site sure you get money back if you tel her look at this

Offline lincolnbull

tia is a great sexy fun lady to visit seen her twice wow full g f e .jodie better then what she used to be she came in for last 10 mins went i had tia couple weeks ago recomended

Offline Slippery dave

She has worked there on and off for years. Think I first saw her about 2009/2010, and she was ok back then, probably had her fill of the trade now.

Offline ZeroCount

Jodie is the other one I'm most interested to meet but she hasn't been there when I've been available.

Jodie is hot, particularly the body, lovely tits and an ass to die for! Real nice down to earth lass too. But I've always found her a bit lazy service-wise, so I wouldn't go back personally for that reason.

Offline lincolnbull

lucy had bad name when she worked at grantham finest never stops moaning

Offline NottsSteve

Thanks for the intel. You guys are great  :drinks:

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
She looks a bit rough in her photos, not surprised it was a shit service. What did Tia look like? No info on the website about her

I agree. I thought I was the only one. She looks like a minger.

Offline RogerBoner

Offline NottsSteve

Like I said, she looked better when she was smiling. Her photos definitely match her personality.

Offline lincolnbull

forget lucy went today had jodie wow what great time we had full g f e . shes changed a lot so since last time cant wait till next time

Offline spicyweasel

forget lucy went today had jodie wow what great time we had full g f e . shes changed a lot so since last time cant wait till next time

Review to come mate?

Offline lincolnbull

Offline Formicahunt

I think she used to work at X Lounge, she looks similar to a Lucy who was there but with lip fillers. If it's the same girl she was a great punt back then, coming to the end of a career maybe.