Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Burner Phone £5 from O2  (Read 1195 times)

Offline workfromhomedave

Hi all,

Saw this deal on the phone. Only £5 and can be used as a burner phone.

External Link/Members Only

Offline bobby_dizzler

that's good timing, as I was wondering about a punting phone and what people recommend. I saw this one in Argos:

Offline springpunter

Just looked at O2

"Just choose the bundle you want, order your free sim, then top-up the right amount each month and we'll exchange your credit for your minutes, texts and data allowance.​"

Almost a monthly contrct, just no direct debit.  Would be interesting to see how you get on.

Offline workfromhomedave

I think you're 'rewarded for topping up monthly but is not compulsory. I assume like any other top up your credit carries over until you use it all up.

Offline andy2_james

Look out for Classic sim from O2. You can top up £10 that buys calls/voicemail at 3p a minute, texts 2p and data 1p per mb. Top up valid 6 months from last chargeable event.

Picked one up on eBay with £10 top up for £8.99

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Not a phone but a sim card. 1P mobile is a good deal. 1p a minute for calls, 1p per text, 1p a mb on data. £30 for a year or top up as you go. Works on EE network and really easy to manage online.

Offline Steve2

Not a phone but a sim card. 1P mobile is a good deal. 1p a minute for calls, 1p per text, 1p a mb on data. £30 for a year or top up as you go. Works on EE network and really easy to manage online.

Looks good but not anonymous. If you could buy the sim in a shop and top up by voucher it would work

Online StingRay

Bought one of these myself a few days ago - ordered on line for a tenner (cost of the PAYG credit) and delivered the next day - it's a good deal and, since my use will be minimal, only works out at £2.50 per month. It worked straightaway in my old vodafone burner without any need to have it unlocked.

I'm not bothered about it not being anonymous but do want to have a separate phone for my "hobby".

On the subject of burner punting phones, the most important feature for me is autolock, which I have set at 1 minute!

Offline john1960

There is an app called textme...

you get a free number every 2nd or 3rd day....you can also complete tasks to get
calls for free....

or you can buy 100 minutes/calls for 1.79...

Online StingRay

Please be careful when updating your mobile number on certain sites - after having registered my new 1p number, I got a text asking me to reply to xxx to register it. I did a little bit of online research first and found that reply calls to this number were charged at £10 - fuckers!!!

This was not a message from 1p!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 04:25:34 pm by StingRay »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Do what I do colect old and broken phones!, her indoors would know which ones work and don't here! not that we have a her indoors but if we did!..