Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Servicing Unattractive People  (Read 3066 times)

Offline Stevelondon

Had one brazilian sp who I saw a couple of times told that she only slept with attractive men and didnt answer the door to unattractive men and she said she still made a fair whack.

And if you believe that....... :wacko:

Offline Stevelondon

You can hardly class two as "most".  :lol:

:D :D :D

I don’t believe what some people post

The two I met
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 12:24:46 am by Stevelondon »

Offline Stevelondon

I guess if you are in east London that would be the case but from my experience , most punters I’ve bumped into were white men in their 30s and 40s

I gotta get out more. I never seem to bump into any punters........ or astronauts. Never bump into them either.

Mind you...... saying that. I would definitely recognise an astronaut if I saw one.
If he was in a suit that is. A space suit.

That’s it.
Maybe all of us could wear punting suits so we could all recognise each other.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 12:27:53 am by Stevelondon »

Offline JamesKW

an awful lot of punters have actually never seen another punter, they are like most men pretty banal, sort of vince cable look to them.

At paid for parties I have met every type of punter from 20 to 80 and every nationality.

Online willie loman

At paid for parties I have met every type of punter from 20 to 80 and every nationality.

i believe you, but if you dont do parties, or hang about in a sauna lounge you wont meet other punters, i would add that a significant per centage of punters, are not wasp .

Offline Payyourwaymate

I am willing to accept I am a 5/10 in the looks department, but through this past time I have been lucky enough to meet some women who are eights and nines. I am sure I am not alone in wondering what the SP thinks when she sees me rock up. If the boot was on the other foot and women wanted to pay me for services (yeah right) with so many of the women I see about these days I couldn't do it for £1,600 never mind £160. So, does this require a particular mindset or certain attitude, and is it something women find easier than men?

You are worrying to much about the wrong things my fellow UKP member.

Offline scutty brown

Had one brazilian sp who I saw a couple of times told that she only slept with attractive men and didnt answer the door to unattractive men and she said she still made a fair whack.

When a prossie says "attractive" she's judging size of wallet, not sex appeal

Offline alabama1

Exactly. ! It,s not Blind Date.  :D

Offline patdavies

I dont care I am gonna believe just for the sake of my ego :D

Offline sparkus

You say that but I have seen quite detailed 'person descriptions' on AW of deluded WGs who've thought their new career = fucked all day long by attractive young black men.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Sometimes you do get a very attractive bloke. Then it's like..."I'm getting paid to shag this guy? Seriously?"
:wackogirl:

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

At swingers parties I have seen men have a go at some truely undesireable women,even young chaps,and for free,I am not that choosy myself.One will be forever engraved on my mind,a obese woman that took up the whole bed and just layed there like a corpse and still there was one young chap trying to build himself up to have a crack.
Most girls on the party scene like someone easy after about half way through, especially if they have been heavily pounded by young bucks for the first part of the party.

At the bigger swinger parties there are lots of 4 out of 10's both male and female. There are quite a few swinger parties just for BBW's and their admirers. I've never attended one but on the swinger sites have seen the profiles of the ladies who do attend and lots are Size 20+ . My guess is that these fatties have high sex drives but are so overweight they can't get a regular boyfriend so go to the parties to be serviced.   
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Stevelondon

Sometimes you do get a very attractive bloke. Then it's like..."I'm getting paid to shag this guy? Seriously?"
:wackogirl:

So you do sometimes get benefits  :D

Offline SALIBA

Women don’t have to be turned on to have sex.
Lube and money works for them.

If you aren’t a pushy, smelly, rude, stalker then most would be grateful for your repeat biz regardless of your looks.

Good response this, I think the majority of SPs would favour a respectful client over an attractive but pushy or whatever one.