Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massive sensitivity after 1st come  (Read 1564 times)

Offline char45

Didn't want to hijack B2bcock's thread on losing sensitivity. I have the opposite problem that my cock is incredibly sensitive after the first come, so much so that when doing oral its painful if the girl licks my head after I've come. It's not related to premature ejaculation and doesnt happen everytime.

Does anyone else experience this?

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Have you at some point had glandular fever?

I had this many years ago and was the same as you describe but only for around 6 months after I'd had glandular fever then all was fine.

Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Had the same problem all my life. Doesn't bother me.

Offline Charlie Chalk

Used to have this when I was young, not early so much now. Still a “once and done” man though so I know once I’ve cum that it’s highly unlikely to happen again even though I no longer have the sensitivity issue.

Offline Stevelondon

Yes as a once come done guy (well at least in a 60 minute booking.
It’s not something that’s going to bother me.

Lots of Dom’s offer post orgasm torture  :yahoo:

Offline nbarnes

Same here.

Even gentle sucking hurts for a good few minutes after the first pop.

Disappears after that though.

Offline Bikerman

Dont hurt but i twitch like mad after cumming if bell end played with
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline KentAde

FWIW I can only echo what has been said...always been a 'cum once' man due to sensitivity and never bothered me in 30+years of punting.....

Offline The0neAnd0nly

When I cum my dick is incredibly sensitive for 5 to 10 minutes but then after that fine. I'm circumcised - any correlation?

Had a friend who got circumcised a few years ago and said everthing felt better and different and more sensitive now so maybe linked?

Offline Malik01

Hi guys (does'nt that just telegraph noobie) I am very sensitive too, I've always been the same, and I am uncut and do not think circumsision plays a part.

Offline BarneyBubbles

Yep...I can barely stand being touched after I cum, not just my cock but my whole body.  Just becomes incredibly sensitive for a few minutes.  It does subside quite quuckly but I've always generally been a cum-once guy so rarely stuck around for no. 2 and usually get dressed and go pretty quickly

Offline char45

Glad I'm not alone. Not circumcised and don't get this every time so think it's more psychological

Offline londonman

I get this feeling quite strongly too - really do not like having my cock touched for about 30 seconds post-orgasm, then it resets back to normal.

Almost (but not) feels "painful" but a strong urge to duck away from contact!

Uncircumcised.

Offline JontyR

I also get this.

Also if it has been a particularly powerful orgasm with someone I don't have any great affection for I wish they don't just leave my cock alone - but leave the property altogether.

Which is awkward if it's their house.

Offline dkn

I always thought this was just the standard male experience.

Offline Rentahero3000

Yeah I thought this was normal too. Non circumcised. Sometimes the wg keeps touching it after I cum. It’s not painful just really sensitive all over my body

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Looks like my circumcison theory has been cut off at the head then... ho ho.

Glad to read it's not just me then, as always thought SPs / civvies thought I was a freak when after coming I'd tell them how sensitive it was and to get off my dick 😂

Offline tynetunnel

I’m cut and suffer from this. Can’t bear any attention immediately post cum, which if she’s doing a thorough clean up job can be insufferable  :cry:

Offline ManinBeds

Yep same for me. During oral or a hand job I will even ask a girl to be gentle. I've had a urethroplasty in the past so am a bit cautious about things!!

Offline petermisc

Women can also suffer from this.  I knew one girl who could not bear any genital contact for a considerable time after she had come.  So if she came first, unfortunately it was game over for me.  Another WG who would have to freeze for a minute or so after she had come.  She didn't seem to realise this made it obvious when she was faking it!

Offline Home Alone

Women can also suffer from this.  I knew one girl who could not bear any genital contact for a considerable time after she had come.  So if she came first, unfortunately it was game over for me.  Another WG who would have to freeze for a minute or so after she had come.  She didn't seem to realise this made it obvious when she was faking it!

:D  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: