Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone been to this one Walsall?  (Read 1240 times)

smithie1000

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only£25-hour-in-the-mornings-don-t-miss-out-xxx/1124207299

I have asked if I can see the girl that is having the massage - no answer  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 08:38:35 pm by smithie1000 »

Offline samsung1

External Link/Members Only£25-hour-in-the-mornings-don-t-miss-out-xxx/1124207299

I have asked if I can see the girl that is having the massage - no answer  :lol:

Blimey!! I would second that!!  :yahoo:

sexdrugsrock

That link says error is that the advert that states something like no extras and if your caught playing with yourself they will kick you out and tell the authorities as if so I got a adamant no for extras off her

smithie1000

That link says error is that the advert that states something like no extras and if your caught playing with yourself they will kick you out and tell the authorities as if so I got a adamant no for extras off her
Strange yes it does, this is the same woman

Offline jayuk99

yes the girl getting the treatment is fit, more than likely we would end up with the Olive lookalike from "On the buses"

smithie1000

yes the girl getting the treatment is fit, more than likely we would end up with the Olive lookalike from "On the buses"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Lastma

I have been there before, I will say like 4 months ago. She only offers a legit massage, no extras at all. She's a nice and friendly lady and I will say her massage is one of the best I have ever had, it's a shame she doesn't do HE.

smithie1000

I have been there before, I will say like 4 months ago. She only offers a legit massage, no extras at all. She's a nice and friendly lady and I will say her massage is one of the best I have ever had, it's a shame she doesn't do HE.
thank you for that, we all want the girl  :lol: :lol: