Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has any one recently met Hotxxalexa of Coventry?  (Read 8650 times)

Offline Studdy9

I met Venessa yesterday as scheduled and I am pleased to say that it was indeed a delightful punt. :yahoo:

I would say the pictures are fairly accurate (8/10). She's got a cracking body and the minor flaws are more than made up for by her amazing attitude. She's enthusiastic and willing to please. The quality of the service was good. I did ask about owo and got a polite NO.

Overall, I would rate her an 8/10 and would certainly pay her a visit when she's here next.

The only negative is the price when compared with Demi or Alexa and possibly her English which isn't as fluent.

Been to see Venessa, agree she fit and pictures are accurate, lovely body.

I was disappointed with the service, no kissing and felt at was disinterested.

I don't think I will see her again, had much better time with Demi, Brigit and Megan. Never got around to seeing Alexa - gutted about that.

Offline robzombie898

I'm so sorry to hear that you did not have a good time. The disinterested bit comes as a surprise and brings in the whole consistency issue. Demi, Megan and Alexa were always consistent. 

Offline robzombie898

There seem to be two new Czech girls in town and Sandra definitely looks good.

I've checked out Claudia's private gallery pictures and personally, I'm disappointed.

However, the bigger concern is the consistency in level of service being offered by the new Czech girls.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline ScouserRod

The above girls are both Polish according to their profiles !!

Offline robzombie898

Thanks mate for pointing that out and apologies to all for the wrong post. I completely overlooked that fact.... :dash: :dash:

Offline Marsh777

Does anyone know when Busty Demi is going to be back?

Offline saf1976

Bit of an unofficial Cov chaps thread so has anyone seen any new girls?

If only Alexea would comeback. Best bankerpunt ever along with Sweet Susan.

Offline ScouserRod

No good thinking about all our yesterdays-have to think in the future !!
Brigitta and Adelle are here at the moment-I don't think Demi is back until April.

Dodo

No good thinking about all our yesterdays-have to think in the future !!
Brigitta and Adelle are here at the moment-I don't think Demi is back until April.

Has anyone noticed that 90% of posts on this thread are about someone other than Hot Alexa !!

Roadster

Has anyone noticed that 90% of posts on this thread are about someone other than Hot Alexa !!

You need to get yourself over to Poland and get here back here mate!. 

Make an honest woman of her. 

Or ... you know ... not.

:coolgirl:

Offline Ted Rogers

Has anyone seen either of the below?

Top one looks tasty , last few times ive been into Cov was to visit the Thai girls but fancy something different