Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has any one recently met Hotxxalexa of Coventry?  (Read 8649 times)

velocity

I tried to book with hotalexa of coventry, for one hour body to body massage, unfortunately she is not answering her, I wonder if there is any one who recently met her?

Offline ScouserRod

If you rang her at the time you made your post it is not surprising you didn't get hold of her !!
If you email her she will reply !!
She is definitely in Coventry at the moment as I spoke to her on Monday !!

Offline saf1976

She usually finishes at 10, sometimes before I reckon if she has had a good (or maybe bad) day

velocity

Thanks, I arranged one tomorrow

Offline ScouserRod

Be interested in how you got on !!??

abp990121

Lovely babe, she is one of my favourites on AW.

velocity

one of the best ever body to body massage I have ever had, forget about the Thai in Brum, forget about NatMassage in Brum, she is really hot as hell, full body to body massage with hot sex.

Offline Stapler

one of the best ever body to body massage I have ever had, forget about the Thai in Brum, forget about NatMassage in Brum, she is really hot as hell, full body to body massage with hot sex.

So - we can take it you won't be asking for any more recommendations for Brum FBSM then?

Nat is in Oldbury not Brum!  :hi:

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

velocity

Stapler you are the king mate! I read your thread every time I get a chance to be on the system, you are a legend mate!, and I always be your fan...... Alexa is so special in Coventry, I will urge you to see her when she comes back, and let me know when you arrive in Cov I will make sure you invite you for special dinner

Offline Stapler

Thanks veloc!

I will have to make the effort to get over. Our esteemed member Dodo also highly recommends this young lady!

Thanks for the offer but it's best to remain anonymous!  :hi:

..S..
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

Thanks veloc!

I will have to make the effort to get over. Our esteemed member Dodo also highly recommends this young lady!

Thanks for the offer but it's best to remain anonymous!  :hi:

..S..
I recall you even got as far as asking what the nearest railway station was Mr S.

She is bloody good though and so easy to relax with. And those tits are just wonderful, and that arse so mailable, and that lip less pussy so...............excuse me lads just of for a wank :wacko:

velocity

Trying to see her before she leave.

Offline happypunt

velocity

no no no, just she is  going back home for short break as she told me today on the phone.

Offline ScouserRod

She is good value and a charming and sexy woman-worth waiting for !!
I am sure she will be back soon.

Offline theejaculator

Alex was one of my first punts when I started earlier this year.
I remember being quite 'blown away' by her look...short black hair, beautiful friendly eyes and sexy body.
I do think she represents great value with her rates. However with a few more punts under my belt when I went back to see her again I did feel what she offers is very much gfe even though she has the pse look.
So I think she's great as vanilla but if you're looking for a bit more.....

She did mention that she was getting a new place on Coventry and would be over here more often

Offline MickyB

Is a half hour appointment with alexa just as fulfilling as an hour?

Offline theejaculator

Offline saf1976

Is a half hour appointment with alexa just as fulfilling as an hour?

I am normally a half hour cheap Charlie guy. Although it's only 20 quid extra, that's an extra punt a month if you punt on a weekly basis. However,I did opt for an hour on my 2nd visit as I was in need of a decent massage more than a punt, but I ended up with the best of both worlds. For an hour I'd rate her 10/10 but for half hour I'd say 7/10.

Offline MickyB

Cheers Saf
....... think I'll take your advice and pay an extra 20 quid for an hour

Offline MickyB

Half hour do you get a body to body for that as well as a full personal ?

Offline saf1976

I just got a full personal. Worth the extra £20 mate.

Dodo

There is a world of difference between a half hour quicky and an hours full punt.
She can hardly do in half an hour what she does in an hour especially when tie and tease is involved.
FFS she's only £70 for the hour.....she has to be best value on AW unless you fancy some scabby BB
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 08:56:58 pm by Dodo »

Offline MickyB

Point taken ..bit late now.....will make a visit tomorrow

Offline saf1976

My local scabby bb is £60 for half an hour!!

Offline Rcracer

I've noticed tonight that she's increased her prices by £20 across the board. 

Offline theejaculator

Perhaps she has moved location then in Coventry.....higher overheads....higher prices?

Offline MickyB

Gutted made a booking for an hour thinking it was £70 ...came on here and realised its gone up!!

Dodo

Gutted made a booking for an hour thinking it was £70 ...came on here and realised its gone up!!
I was always amazed at £70 ph and fully expected the rate to go up.....she is still good value for £90ph though

Offline saf1976

I'd agree.

She probably looked at the rates of others and thought wtf.

I've always thought the Czechs in Lower Ford Cov and Mallhouse in Brum were under priced compared to the competition.

Is she still in Lower Ford?

starman

I've always thought the Czechs in Lower Ford Cov and Mallhouse in Brum were under priced compared to the competition.

Ah, but their "good value" gets them more punts, and that means more cash in the long run.

Offline Gogglebox69

Has anyone got details for hotalexa as fancy seeing her tonight but her links expired :/

Offline ScouserRod

I understand that Alexa is coming back tomorrow.

velocity

I am still missing her man! Coventry is demn drought, any idea when she will come back

Dodo

I understand that Alexa is coming back tomorrow.
Thats good news and to the guy whose name I cannot recall who was looking for 'tie and tease' BOOK HER  :wacko:

Offline ScouserRod

She was supposed to be here from the 9th-16th but has not arrived and I know she was thinking of retiring so it is anyone's guess !! I hope she does return soon.

Offline saf1976

She was supposed to be here from the 9th-16th but has not arrived and I know she was thinking of retiring so it is anyone's guess !! I hope she does return soon.

I keep her profile on my favourites as she often drifts down the AW search as she doesn't update her profile often. Anyay her profile is now showing as a room to rent.

External Link/Members Only

What's the story on her retiring Rod?

Offline ScouserRod

It does add up that her profile shows a flat to let (But not for long !!) altho she did operate from the ground floor normally.
When I last e-mailed her she said she would be back in the Lower Ford Street flat from 9th-16th Nov and that wouid be her last visit as "a lot of things have changed"
That's all I know for what it's worth-if true it is a shame as she was good value and a lovely girl.

Offline ScouserRod

I read "Top Flat to rent" meaning a Top Floor Flat but prob it is the  one she normally uses on ground floor !!

Offline saf1976

Also it says 'always 2 girls'. There was some talk of her getting her own place and her rates went up?

Maybe the person who controls the profiles there was meaning that and here it is in operation.

Gutted if she has quit.

Offline ScouserRod

Bad news-just had an e-mail from Alexa confirming that she has definitely finished !!
There will be a few disappointed guys around - including me !!

Dodo

And me......found her one of the easiest girls to feel comfortable with. A real gfe aficionado. Boo Hoo

And she has a lovely pussy :P
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 09:13:02 pm by Dodo »

smithie1000

Shit never got the chance, I always miss the good ones. :dash:

velocity

Oh shit I cannot believe that very annoying man cov is dead now

velocity

Oh no way; oh shit that is not fair. has she told you why?

Dodo

Like Scouser above, I have received an email letting me know she has hung up her prossie knickers......one of the best IMHO  :( :( :(

velocity