Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kalle - Blackfriars Rd - French/Middle Eastern - Negative  (Read 355 times)

Offline rushpanda

External Link/Members Only

£100 / 30 mins

Decided to take the risk and punt this SP even with the neutral/negative reviews of her previously as I had the horn for a hot, middle-eastern looking woman.

Comms:
Arranged the meeting with her east london accented maid (definitely not Kalle), lot of uninterested "yeah babes" etc when confirming services

New build flat, on Blackfrairs Rd south of the bridge. Google Maps doesn't properly recognize the address properly. Location is more near Abokado - had to ring the maid to get directions.

Premises:
Top-notch modern flat, really nice room. Great pictures on the wall. Best thing about the punt, which speaks volumes!  :lol:

Appearance:
She did the classic hide behind the door and then barked, "are you coming in or what?". Not the friendliest start. Although Kalle is pretty, she is not as hot (or as toned) as girl in the profile pictures. Middle eastern/Moroccan looking, good makeup and wearing a nice, tight black bodycon dress. Small tits and relatively sizeable but not toned ass.

Punt:
Went into her room, shitty french music playing, she looked me up and down in a "what the fuck are you doing here?" manner, handed over the paperwork and confirmed services. She said OWO is extra. Maid had confirmed this is included in the price - but couldn't be bothered to argue.  :angry:

Went for a shower, bathroom is pretty modern and nice. Emerged and she just stood there. Again not inviting, so had to take the lead. She doesn't do DFK, FK or even basic kissing. Stripped her down, she's not fat, but not toned either. Nice black, lacy lingerie to be fair. She doesn't like you grabbing her ass or tits, nor touching her face.  :dash:

She proceeded to then give me uninspiring OW, and then I fucked her cowgirl, mish and doggy (where I really fucked the granny out of her). Moans and gasps, but looked around and told me not to fuck her too hard. Silly cow. Popped in the bag at 20 mins. Decided to get my monies worth and got her to give me a massage. Small talk was god awful. One word answers. She denies being middle eastern or north african and told me she is french. Decided to cut my losses and bailed at 25 mins.

Overall

Save your money and go elsewhere!

Pros:
Decent location. Really nice modern flat.
Pretty enough, middle eastern looking girl - although not as hot or as gym fit as the girl in the pictures.

Cons:
Shocking service, OWO and DFK/FK is extra / not on the cards.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Jatp, Thejazman_1, jatpmc, rushpanda)
Banned by:

Offline Tokidoe

Worth noting that this is her current profile. She has had older profiles which have switched, and should be indexed here. Cant exactly remember the ID.

Offline Sharpy

Worth noting that this is her current profile. She has had older profiles which have switched, and should be indexed here. Cant exactly remember the ID.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=16759

Think this is her older profile
« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 12:01:18 pm by Sharpy »