Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Small/non-existant tits with large nipples (optional!)  (Read 2039 times)

MassageManaic

Hi fellow perverts,

I love ladies with very small tits preferably with large nipples. Probably explains why I mainly go for oriental ladies. In my experience girls like this are the horniest.

So if you like girls like this who are your favourites?  I haven't had much luck lately, every girl I visit seems to be a B or C cup but in the past my favourite was Julia of the "Osterley girls". She was a sweet oriental lady who got very horny and let me fuck her a few times despite being just a massage girl. I have been told Ellen from the same outfit is quite small but I haven't had the pleasure yet. Unfortunately Julia has moved on and I don't have any contact details.

MM.

Offline Sinz

Once again, start contributing to the forum, by sharing your experiences via reviews.

MassageManaic

Once again, start contributing to the forum, by sharing your experiences via reviews.

I will do my friend, no need to worry, I am a giver :)

Offline Sinz

I will do my friend, no need to worry, I am a giver :)

Time will tell.

MassageManaic

Time will tell.
Already done. Someone needs to approve it as apparently I am not trusted yet!

Offline Sinz

Already done. Someone needs to approve it as apparently I am not trusted yet!

You just joined today, calm down ... why do you think anyone should trust you ?

Why are you in so much of an urgency ?

vw

he has reviewed on his first day  WTF are you on?   :bomb:

Offline Sinz

he has reviewed on his first day  WTF are you on?   :bomb:

It just got approved... keep your knickers on  :music:

Also, the review was done after I commented, have a look at the timestamp

« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 03:23:06 pm by Sinz »

MassageManaic

You just joined today, calm down ... why do you think anyone should trust you ?

Why are you in so much of an urgency ?

Do you see the exclamation mark?! It means it is a joke.  :cool:

Offline Sinz

Do you see the exclamation mark?! It means it is a joke.  :cool:

Hmmm.. " ! " means joke...  I see  :music:

MassageManaic

Hmmm.. " ! " means joke...  I see  :music:

I can see why you have 7000+ posts to your name  :lol:

Offline Sinz

Well that just means you clearly don't know the facts.

Offline LLPunting

Being a cheeky fuck to one of Admin's Team before you've established any bonafides will have you on thin ice on a hotspring, so keep on at it.  I don't think the rest of us will miss you, seeing as you've just started.

Best you just concentrate on passing muster.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2018, 11:57:17 pm by LLPunting »

Offline The_Don

I had several possibilities to offer, with reference to your opening post in this thread. Until I seen this reply.

Offline doughboy

I had several possibilities to offer, with reference to your opening post in this thread. Until I seen this reply.

Please share Don, I'm also a fan of big nipples....

Offline Billy no mates

You were doing just fine.

Bighappyhammer

I'd love to meet some of you in real life...

MassageManaic

I'd say they would act completely different. Easy to be rude to people behind a keyboard.

Online Jonestown

I'd say they would act completely different. Easy to be rude to people behind a keyboard.

Come on mate, don’t be a wuss, pull something out of your hat and dazzle everyone on here.

Offline LLPunting

It would be extraordinarily disappointing although you could do it as a job lot by turning up to Southwark Crown Court on Friday, two of us are sitting, 3 advocating and at last count there'll be 8 officers giving evidence.  Oh and 2 enforcing Parking Restrictions in the area.

Offline LLPunting

Almost as easy as acting like an entitled, indolent lackwit who ignores the norms of this society despite seeing repeated reminders.

Offline SirCharles

Hi fellow perverts,

I love ladies with very small tits preferably with large nipples. Probably explains why I mainly go for oriental ladies. In my experience girls like this are the horniest.

So if you like girls like this who are your favourites?  I haven't had much luck lately, every girl I visit seems to be a B or C cup but in the past my favourite was Julia of the "Osterley girls". She was a sweet oriental lady who got very horny and let me fuck her a few times despite being just a massage girl. I have been told Ellen from the same outfit is quite small but I haven't had the pleasure yet. Unfortunately Julia has moved on and I don't have any contact details.

MM.
Viva from HoD...now go and review her!

MassageManaic

Almost as easy as acting like an entitled, indolent lackwit who ignores the norms of this society despite seeing repeated reminders.

Wow, do you guys welcome every new member in the same way? How many members have posted a review on day one? Not many I'd imagine yet I have gotten so much abuse for asking a simple question.

Offline LLPunting

Wow, do you guys welcome every new member in the same way? How many members have posted a review on day one? Not many I'd imagine yet I have gotten so much abuse for asking a simple question.

Don't imagine you're so special, anyone who breezes in throwing chummy comments and common lore about and then starts asking for personal recommendations before proving his mettle in this saloon is treated with suspicion.

Let's just posit that you're an enthusiastic, sincere, pup of a punter, brimful of your own cum and too eager to splash it far and wide, often and immediately.  Best enjoy it whilst you can and stop wasting your time asking questions here.  Pick 10 unknowns and book 30 mins with each.  Don't come back until you've finished and then you can buy us a round whilst you regale and review.  The lads round the tables might be inclined to listen and share.

MassageManaic

Don't imagine you're so special, anyone who breezes in throwing chummy comments and common lore about and then starts asking for personal recommendations before proving his mettle in this saloon is treated with suspicion.

Let's just posit that you're an enthusiastic, sincere, pup of a punter, brimful of your own cum and too eager to splash it far and wide, often and immediately.  Best enjoy it whilst you can and stop wasting your time asking questions here.  Pick 10 unknowns and book 30 mins with each.  Don't come back until you've finished and then you can buy us a round whilst you regale and review.  The lads round the tables might be inclined to listen and share.

You've done 90 reviews in 550 odd days since you registered, that puts your review rate at 1 every 16 days. I have posted 2 reviews in 2 days since I registered. So my track record is actually a lot better than yours. I suggest you get out and see more girls, post more reviews instead of sitting here and slating every new comer to the forum. You bad attitude would actually put people off contributing to this forum.

Offline Moby Dick

OP are large nipples optional or just nipples?

MassageManaic

OP are large nipples optional or just nipples?
Large nipples are nice to have but optional.

Offline Moby Dick

Large nipples are nice to have but optional.
So does that mean you would consider no nipples?

MassageManaic

So does that mean you would consider no nipples?

Erm, that is just weird!  :lol:

Offline Sinz

You've done 90 reviews in 550 odd days since you registered, that puts your review rate at 1 every 16 days. I have posted 2 reviews in 2 days since I registered. So my track record is actually a lot better than yours. I suggest you get out and see more girls, post more reviews instead of sitting here and slating every new comer to the forum. You bad attitude would actually put people off contributing to this forum.

Do you need a medal for your 2 reviews ?? Shut up and stop being a drama queen FFS.

Your attitude has been absolute shite, you act like you are special, in other words like a dickhead. The sooner you understand that you are just a punter like anyone one of us the easier it will be for you.

Offline stampjones

OP - apparantly you posted 2 reviews in 2 days and I guess thats better than fuck all so I’ll cut you a break.
This is a community. Maybe we’re not all bff’s or whatever but we know each other, we share interests, we share information and have a few laughs, a few disagreements. But most of all we trust each other. Its a good place to be. Its important to keep it that way even though there is a constant threat of touts and white knights spreading false information, trolls being generally annoying and probably a few scumbag journos trying to create a story. All that means 2 things that are relevant to your piss poor introduction here.
1. Everyone gets tested. Call it initiation or whatever but time has told that all the undesirables mentioned above expose themselves pretty quickly under first questions. Then they get banned.
2. As I said we get to know and like each other and if you ponce on here and start slagging off well respected long time members who’s side do you think most of us are gonna take?
So if you really want to become part of this, stow your stupid pride away, bite your tongue and learn what this place is about. It didnt get this good by accident. Have a look at the post history of the guys you slagged off - you’ll see that the vast majority of their posts are contributing - yes even exposing your suspect character counts as that - rather than asking stupid questions.

so read the comments, learn from them and maybe you can become part of the best punting community on the planet. Otherwise one way or the other your time here will be over pretty fucking quickly
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 07:49:33 pm by stampjones »

Offline LLPunting

Go do your "statistics" again lackwit.  You will find that just last week I posted 4 reviews in 2 days and there are several such times I have posted multiple reviews in a short space of time.  Are you committing to a daily review of a new encounter?  Or a new encounter every 2 weeks for the next 18 months? 

Of your awe-inspiring 2 reviews only one is listed, so guess your profligacy is only 50% of what you claim.  Guess you disappoint a lot of people in many ways.

Unlike you I make no claim to grandeur because of my rate of review, the only value I add is the usefulness of the content of those reviews.

You really should avoid entering into debate when you do not have a sound logic base from which to argue.

As practised by almost every punter, active or lurking, on this site the number of reviews contributed is less than the number of punts taken.  It's safe to say that I've had at least 200 hrs of encounters in those 550+ days.  So when you can demonstrate a sustained activity rate at least that high then perhaps people will consider you a serious hobbyist.  Or when you pass £10k of punts per annum.

Until you discover how to speak coherently, cogently and consistently I strongly recommend you go back to doing your research and making something of it rather than spending time waving your insignificance around the urinals.

Offline Waterhouse

Offline Moby Dick

Erm, that is just weird!  :lol:
So nipples are a must have. Thank you for clarifying.
Small/no tits with nipples, possibly small nipples.
Definitely girls, not boys, but may consider girls that look like boys?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 08:24:05 am by Moby Dick »

MassageManaic

Have decided due to the knob head nature of posters such as LLPunting I shall not be posting here anymore.

You guys really need to consider how established posters treat newbies. Why should anyone join and contribute to this forum when LLPunting and his chums act like complete dickheads. Wouldn't have the balls to speak to anyone like this in real life I suspect.

*** Adios, close my account. ***

Offline Moby Dick

Bye bye. Shame he couldn't take it.
Won't bother looking for girls with no tits and optional nipples.

Offline Sinz

Well done LLPunting, another miserable plonker weeded out of the forum  :thumbsup:

Offline ParkingArea

I'd actually welcome any thoughts in response to the original post, as that's pretty much my cup of tea too, and I've also experienced the same 'Julia' the OP mentioned.

I reviewed Felicity Fairchild, who was exactly like this, but at £200 an hour is a bit more than I would normally want to spend.