Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Sexy Beauty Mia worth a punt?  (Read 1312 times)

joseph26

VFM and she seems decent looking but not sure if I should take the punt

External Link/Members Only

Offline Markus

If you don't mind looking at the tattoo if Jesus whilst in doggy, go for it.

Offline Denhamhoop

My guess for that price is probably not girl in  pictures and if it is will be lots and lots of extras.Hope it is genuine without extras  let us know one way or another as once youve TOFTT i shall be the next guy in line

Offline PatrickCarnes

She has some decent reviews on here. No one has said that's not her in the pictures and no one has mentioned any hidden extras.

I've tried contacting her a couple of times but no reply.

Offline Markus

She doesn't seem like she has extras. It's her judging from her reviews, just don't expect an excellent service at £60 p/hour.

password02

She doesn't seem like she has extras. It's her judging from her reviews, just don't expect an excellent service at £60 p/hour.

As many have said before - Price is not an assurance of a guaranteed 1st class punt - I have had a £60-£80 punt that was great and others crap - also 1 of my worst was last year for £160 which is in my bottom 3.

She is local to me in N11 and also has some decent AW feed back - I know the AW fb is 80% bollocks  but there are a few double digit punters where it seems they have seen a number of AW girls that I have also seen so with some cross referencing it does seem that she is genuine

Ant one what to TOFTT?

password02

As many have said before - Price is not an assurance of a guaranteed 1st class punt - I have had a £60-£80 punt that was great and others crap - also 1 of my worst was last year for £160 which is in my bottom 3.

She is local to me in N11 and also has some decent AW feed back - I know the AW fb is 80% bollocks  but there are a few double digit punters where it seems they have seen a number of AW girls that I have also seen so with some cross referencing it does seem that she is genuine

Ant one what to TOFTT?

Just seen - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21805.msg324117;topicseen#msg324117

It seems that she is decent for £60 ph and worth a visit 

joseph26

Just seen - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21805.msg324117;topicseen#msg324117

It seems that she is decent for £60 ph and worth a visit

Thanks. Yeah 60ph with a decent review. Seems worth a punt

password02

Thanks. Yeah 60ph with a decent review. Seems worth a punt

let us know and update with a review please
Thanks