Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Robbed in Lewisham  (Read 14347 times)

Offline Clooney

To the OP...

Fucking hell, there have been punters genuinely robbed on here and we’re only too happy to advise and help, but you mate, are an utter mug.

You weren’t robbed, you’re an idiot who gets the lines blurred between punting and, well, whatever else is in your tiny mind.

None of this rings true and you’re cluttering up the forum with your wild goose chases.

You’re a fool, and the cost to find this out for sure has been £85, which I’d personally call a lesson learned for quite a reasonable price.

Offline hermanmunster

£85? Is it really worth worrying about. How would you have felt if you did something as stupid as this:

My one and only attempt at an outcall (because I had a dayroom booking for business and wanted to take advantage).  Had arranged to meet a lady in the hotel bar - after chasing her up (twice) she eventually turned up 2 hours late.  She stated that me chasing her (twice) was the reason she was late??  She definitely was short of a few brain cells and probably high.  Anyway, it was never going to happen from then, I had already had several drinks and wasn't really feeling like debating anything with this waste of space. I told her to get lost and left the hotel (leaving her there).  On my way back to the tube, I threw into a bin the serviette I had been given at the hotel bar.  I didn't realise at the time that the serviette was the £500 cash I was going to hand over.  As it was buried at the bottom of a rubbish bin (with locked lid) I phoned Westminster Council, who basically refused to help.  I had 2 choices - stay in London overnight by the bin until the refuse collectors arrived the next day or accept that I had been a total idiot and thrown away £500. I accepted that I had in fact been a total idiot and made my way home.

£85 lost seems cheap in comparison.

It just makes me laugh when I look back on the episode.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 11:55:42 am by hermanmunster »

Offline Xtro

£85? Is it really worth worrying about. How would you have felt if you did something as stupid as this:

My one and only attempt at an outcall (because I had a dayroom booking for business and wanted to take advantage).  Had arranged to meet a lady in the hotel bar - after chasing her up (twice) she eventually turned up 2 hours late.  She stated that me chasing her (twice) was the reason she was late??  She definitely was short of a few brain cells and probably high.  Anyway, it was never going to happen from then, I had already had several drinks and wasn't really feeling like debating anything with this waste of space. I told her to get lost and left the hotel (leaving her there).  On my way back to the tube, I threw into a bin the serviette I had been given at the hotel bar.  I didn't realise at the time that the serviette was the £500 cash I was going to hand over.  As it was buried at the bottom of a rubbish bin (with locked lid) I phoned Westminster Council, who basically refused to help.  I had 2 choices - stay in London overnight by the bin until the refuse collectors arrived the next day or accept that I had been a total idiot and thrown away £500. I accepted that I had in fact been a total idiot and made my way home.

£85 lost seems cheap in comparison.

It just makes me laugh when I look back on the episode.

I would've gone ape if I'd lost a monkey!    :D

Offline hermanmunster

I wasn't too concerned about the money - I was just embarrassed how stupid I had been.  This is the first time I have admitted it.

Offline candec

You just have to move on. I have fallen for a couple of scams in my punting time and I felt so stupid afterwards. The best way out of it is to learn from your mistake and punt again. The sum involved £85 is not too big a loss. I probably lost more the first time I was ripped off in Soho.

Offline Xtro

Offline sparkus

Great thread.

I'm waiting for my pross
85 quid in my hand
Up to Lewisham, 185
Feel sick and dirty
More dead than alive

(is how I imagine it felt)

Offline scutty brown

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Because Lewisham is off my geographical track I did not bother. But the thread was so long I thought it might be of interest. I was wrong. I was robbed of 8.5 minutes .....

Offline pewpewpew

Well today I learned that the edge lord faze is beyond dead very limp not edgy

Offline andyrou

Let's hope the schools open again real soon......... :dash: