Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: best massage parlour of 2019!  (Read 7200 times)

Offline puntingking

I thought I start a new thread on fellow members of ukpunting best massage parlour experience of this year.

what have been your best visit to a massage parlour this year? and what did you like about that particular massage parlour?

It can be an ordinary shop like a beauty shop or etc that does sensual massage and other extras.

I will start of this thread by telling my best massage parlour for me of this year.

Its got to be the me and you spa place located at South woodford. 7 minutes walk from South Woodford station. This year I had a 4 hand massage, body to body massage and a massage session on edging which cost me £60 for half an hour. For those who don't know what edging is, it is a penis massage that allows the recipient to come close to organism several times before finally cumming. 

the me and you spa prices are as follows:
sensual massage with hand job £50 half an hour. £80 one hour.
4 hand massage with hand job £80 half an hour.
edging session £60 half an hour.
body to body £90 half an hour £120 one hour.

One of the best things I like about this place is that I can always expect a good massage session with one of these girls. I can't remember none of their names though. Its a nice and clean place and I am always greeted upon entry with nice relaxing music.

Offline Hansolo69

I went to You and Me spa recently.   Wasn't made to feel very welcome at reception so walked. 
Didn't leave a review as not much more to say  :(

Offline LLPunting

So you've started a new massage parlour review thread...  which someone did a couple of days back... when there's a well established one already and we have a full review mechanism in place...  :dash:

You don't seem to have much detail to say about your "best" parlour.  How many times did you visit it this year?  Evenly distributed thru the year?  Every single visit flawless?
What you've posted seems more like a promotional statement.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 06:25:50 am by LLPunting »

Offline puntingking

So you've started a new massage parlour review thread...  which someone did a couple of days back... when there's a well established one already and we have a full review mechanism in place...  :dash:

You don't seem to have much detail to say about your "best" parlour.  How many times did you visit it this year?  Evenly distributed thru the year?  Every single visit flawless?
What you've posted seems more like a promotional statement.

I didn't see the other new massage parlour review thread. I must've missed seeing it.  :dash:

I visited the me and you spa about 5 or 6 times this year. My last visit was the end of the summer. Yes every single visit this year and last year has been flawless for me. It has always been a high level of service from the girls there.  :thumbsup:

As for the promotional statement, I only inform others about my experience and I may speak quite highly of this place then that is because it has always delivered a good service to me from the girls there.  If it seemed like a promotional statement then that obviously was not my intention.  :hi:

Offline puntingking

I went to You and Me spa recently.   Wasn't made to feel very welcome at reception so walked. 
Didn't leave a review as not much more to say  :(

what time did you go? did you go when it was busy? :thumbsup:

I only have ever been to this place when it is not busy.

they should always make you feel welcomed and provide a good service no matter what time of day it is but maybe you went during their busy periods.

Offline LLPunting

I didn't see the other new massage parlour review thread. I must've missed seeing it.  :dash:

I visited the me and you spa about 5 or 6 times this year. My last visit was the end of the summer. Yes every single visit this year and last year has been flawless for me. It has always been a high level of service from the girls there.  :thumbsup:

As for the promotional statement, I only inform others about my experience and I may speak quite highly of this place then that is because it has always delivered a good service to me from the girls there.  If it seemed like a promotional statement then that obviously was not my intention.  :hi:

5 or 6 visits out of 357 days / 51 weeks...  perhaps if you'd been more than monthly and tried (and reviewed) most every girl on the rota... 

Offline puntingking

5 or 6 visits out of 357 days / 51 weeks...  perhaps if you'd been more than monthly and tried (and reviewed) most every girl on the rota...

I am bad at remembering the girls names so I would not be able to name the girls I saw. Although in future when I go back to this place I will write another review then. But I would be more descriptive of the girl appearance as I would not remember her name.  :hi:

Offline Shaggy11

I have been here at least 6 times over the year. I used to work right down the road from there and would sometimes go on my lunch break. Unfortunately I don’t work in the area anymore so can’t get down there like I would like to.
   This is the best message place I have to date. I wish I could remember the name of the women but I am horrible with names. The one therapist I like the most is the one that does a prostate massage. Does anyone remember her name?

Offline FlaccidChimp

4 hand massage with hand job £80 half an hour.

Is this a 4handed handjob?   ;)

Offline puntingking

Is this a 4handed handjob?   ;)

one therapists would be giving you the hand job while the other one massage other areas of the body.   ;)

Offline puntingking

if you requested them for both to give you a handjob together at the same time then I can't see why they wouldn't.  ;)

Offline puntingking

I have been here at least 6 times over the year. I used to work right down the road from there and would sometimes go on my lunch break. Unfortunately I don’t work in the area anymore so can’t get down there like I would like to.
  This is the best message place I have to date. I wish I could remember the name of the women but I am horrible with names. The one therapist I like the most is the one that does a prostate massage. Does anyone remember her name?

Me too. I am totally rubbish with names but next time I go back I am going to pay attention to their names more closely. Not sure what therapist you mean. I don't think I had a prostate massage done to me at this place. I might enquire that next time.

But totally agree with your comment about being the best massage place for you. Most others have a pay something like £30 for half an hour and then when you get in the room and midway through your massage they start asking for prices on handjobs and body to body. I rather just to pay the full amount before the massage begins to avoid loosing the nice ambience.  :hi:

Offline Dickrick

Are these prices discussed prior or is it a normal situation of a whisper in the ear?

Offline puntingking

Are these prices discussed prior or is it a normal situation of a whisper in the ear?

The good thing about this massage parlour is that all money is paid upfront. So no awkwardness about asking for "extras" during the massage. If you are a new customer then you get ask to fill in a small form. They use the form so they know that customers are not police and under 18 i'm assuming.  Then you can pay for the massage. They will first start saying £50 for half an hour which includes hand relief. If you want body to body for your first time then just let them know prior the massage starting. If its your first time you may not be able to choose a massage therapist. Hope this info helps.  :hi:

Online Jonestown

The good thing about this massage parlour is that all money is paid upfront. So no awkwardness about asking for "extras" during the massage. If you are a new customer then you get ask to fill in a small form. They use the form so they know that customers are not police and under 18 i'm assuming.  Then you can pay for the massage. They will first start saying £50 for half an hour which includes hand relief. If you want body to body for your first time then just let them know prior the massage starting. If its your first time you may not be able to choose a massage therapist. Hope this info helps.  :hi:

This is a joke, isn't it ?

How will filling in a form ensure you are not police or some other official ?

Taking money at the front desk for extras is a big no no, it means the shop is complicit in offering sexual services, this is what got San Ling in Holborn closed down a few years back.

Offline Shades

In my experience the discussion about pricing happens in the room, not at reception. They use fairly vague language but you can pretty easily figure out what they mean.
Once level of service is agreed and paid for, the massage starts.

Offline puntingking

In my experience the discussion about pricing happens in the room, not at reception. They use fairly vague language but you can pretty easily figure out what they mean.

Once level of service is agreed and paid for, the massage starts.

you are right. I have paid the money most of the time when I go into the room. Mostly upstairs. But on a number of occasions I have paid at the front desk when I was paying with card.

Maybe I was not clear earlier.  The service is agree first but normally they offer just the £50 for half an hour for new customers. or £80 for one hour which both duration for the price includes hand relief. On my first time visiting this place. I was taken up to the room, made to fill out a form. Then got asked how long you want. I said half an hour. Then i paid £50 for half an hour. No other question asked from neither of us. I just allowed her to massage me then enjoyed the slow hand job towards the end of the massage. That was my experience :hi:.

Offline puntingking

This is a joke, isn't it ?

How will filling in a form ensure you are not police or some other official ?

Taking money at the front desk for extras is a big no no, it means the shop is complicit in offering sexual services, this is what got San Ling in Holborn closed down a few years back.

i agree. it is a stupid idea really. I cannot remember if the form ask for occupation, but if it did then they would know that way. assuming that customers put their correct information. For me, I just lied on the form anyway. No reason why they would need to know anything about me.  :unknown:

I should of been more clear. You walk up to the room where they will give you a form (if you a new customer) then you pay them. If you were paying by card then you pay at the till.  :hi: