Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: diverse stacy £400 an hour!  (Read 1546 times)

TrevorN

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Anadin

She was in the papers a little while ago

External Link/Members Only

Can't really get better advertising than that.

Offline Johnny wishbone

400 an hour for a coke dealing woman with a manly face and masculine body.  Pass

henrynorth

The thing is. No matter how many of us think £400 an hour is a lot. There are always going to be punters out there who think differently.

If it suits her business style to ask for that and gets it. Then it works for her.

No matter what anybody thinks of her.

Offline themaserman

Well done Anadin for the Daily Mail and Frank Limpard link, and Wishbone too.
At £400 an hour still some are defending her  :dash:

Offline MilleMiglia

The ridiculous part is the dinner date. Assuming £400 p/h for the sex, then £200 p/h for the privilege of buying her dinner? Worrying, it appears that there are many that are prepared to pay her rates.

MarcT

400 an hour for a coke dealing woman with a manly face and masculine body.  Pass

+ 1  It must be a typo  :unknown: surely it is £40 not £400 an hour  :blush:

peterlar

Same tactic as many girls. Doesn’t have her mobile number listed only a premium one. Making money out of SMS, phone calls, videos and photos from stupid men that are willing to pay . (Same men that are reading The Sun etc)

Offline PatMacGroin

I always assumed the "Diverse" part of the name was referring to her being Post-Op  :unknown:

That and the reference to TS Dom and TS Amelia in her Duo Bookings Tab

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Johnny wishbone

Its a sad situation we punters face: fewer girls offering a combination of CIM, swallow and anal in the £120-£150 per hour bracket. There seems to be more vanilla only services in that bracket. To get a girl offering all of the aforementioned, we're having to pay a min £250+ per hour.  There are exceptions, i know, but generally speaking there isn't a great choice to choose from.

mrhappypants

£400 ph and neither a clear face picture nor a reasonable,  nude whole body photo on her page.

When you know you are fuckin’ hot this

Hidden Image/Members Only

is the kind of photo you put on your profile.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 06:15:05 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline brownman

Surprised she can walk into rooms with a head that inflated

Offline myothernameis

£2500 for an overnighter, that's 2 months wages for me

Well at least she doesn't do bareback, and if she did it might be an expensive extra @ £300  :D :D :D

Offline themaserman

£600 now for 1.5 hours...Who is paying this ffs!

Offline MajorPayne

£600 now for 1.5 hours...Who is paying this ffs!

They say a FOOL and his money are soon parted.   Like many I never understand why some guys pay these outrageous rates.  But I guess if you are a millionaire then it is all relative.

Offline LLPunting

They say a FOOL and his money are soon parted.   Like many I never understand why some guys pay these outrageous rates.  But I guess if you are a millionaire then it is all relative.

Any millionaires out there willing to pay that much scratch for that rough looking snatch, I have an exclusive, limited edition, biodynamic Ecuadorean cacao tea percolator for sale.  An absolute steal at £15k.  This one signed by the artisan Ronaldo M.C. d'Onaldo just before he perished in a tragic cooking fat fire at his ecolodge.