Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reviewing a regular  (Read 1975 times)

Offline wristjob

I've never really had a regular as such, not my way, but a couple of girls I've seen a few times. I noticed I haven't reviewed the girl i've seen the most (bit like NIK) so was going to do a review - but it's a bit difficult.

With few exceptions my reviews have been the 1st time I saw the girl but with this one it's difficult not to do some sort of combined review, sort of a generalisation. What's the best approach - describe the last meeting or just do a general piece saying what she does well/badly etc?

yorkshire123

Thats a difficult one to get right buddy.

I too have a regular that i have never reviewed on here, The main reason i haven't is that i was seeing her before joining UKP & believe it would be difficult to do an unbiased review without been too fluffy or protective of any negative comments. Please don't confuse this with EAS as its more like friends with benefits (benefits that i pay for of course  ;)) also not withstanding that i'm shit at writing reviews.

My advise for whats its worth is, if it feels uncomfortable then don't bother.
If its not then a last meeting review would be better than a generalisation in my opinion.

Offline wristjob

I too have a regular that i have never reviewed on here, The main reason i haven't is that i was seeing her before joining UKP & believe it would be difficult to do an unbiased review without been too fluffy or protective of any negative comments. Please don't confuse this with EAS as its more like friends with benefits (benefits that i pay for of course  ;)) also not withstanding that i'm shit at writing reviews.

It's the girl I've seen most times so clearly I think she's great. I would also say I feel familiarity and a kind of "friendship" has seen the quality of service diminish during that time and I probably won't see her again. There I am in the middle of "this girl is one of the best ever" and "bored already". Well not entirely the latter, I would say I never had a service that wasn't good from her but after the first 2 then not as good.

I guess in a way it hilights the difference between people like yourself who like a regular and others who rarely see girls more than once - and how that pans out.

As ever the reason for writing a review is to help punters find a good girl and reward her for providing a good service - or the opposite if she was crap. Seems ironic not to steer punters right to a girl who was top of the heap.

vorian

As ever the reason for writing a review is to help punters find a good girl and reward her for providing a good service - or the opposite if she was crap. Seems ironic not to steer punters right to a girl who was top of the heap.

Think you have answered your own question there, be honest and do a review for her just like all your other reviews, stick to the facts. Imho the fact that you know her well will mean the review will be more detailed and informative to other punters. Really can't see how that  is a bad thing for other punters.  :hi:

pleasure

FWIW, I'd say a composite review is the way to go. I did the same thing when I reviewed a girl I'd seen a few times. It seems worth mentioning how your experience with her has changed over time, but not dwelling on it - after all, most people reading the review will never have met her, and will be wondering what she'll be like to see as a first-timer.

Roland D Hay

It can be difficult from the perspective that if you've been seeing a girl for quite a while (around 5 years), as I have  then inevitably that relationship, albeit paid for, develops a level of trust that will not exist with new punters to the same girl. My regular allows things that she would never allow with new punters... She lets me let myself in to her house and wander through unaccompanied which means when I first see her she's usually fucking herself with a rabbit and well on the way to her first orgasm  :)
There are several other benefits that have developed as the relationship has developed and so I don't feel it would be right to include those fringe benefits in a review, likewise, I almost feel as though I'd be selling her short by not being thorough with the review. I have written a positive generic review but she is far far better than I can really detail in a review because I suspect that not many punters will see her for as long as I have.

Offline threechilliman

It can be difficult from the perspective that if you've been seeing a girl for quite a while (around 5 years), as I have  then inevitably that relationship, albeit paid for, develops a level of trust that will not exist with new punters to the same girl. My regular allows things that she would never allow with new punters... She lets me let myself in to her house and wander through unaccompanied which means when I first see her she's usually fucking herself with a rabbit and well on the way to her first orgasm  :)
There are several other benefits that have developed as the relationship has developed and so I don't feel it would be right to include those fringe benefits in a review, likewise, I almost feel as though I'd be selling her short by not being thorough with the review. I have written a positive generic review but she is far far better than I can really detail in a review because I suspect that not many punters will see her for as long as I have.

I'd agree. Give a review you'd both be happy with but exclude fringe benefits which aren't available to others

Offline smiths

I've never really had a regular as such, not my way, but a couple of girls I've seen a few times. I noticed I haven't reviewed the girl i've seen the most (bit like NIK) so was going to do a review - but it's a bit difficult.

With few exceptions my reviews have been the 1st time I saw the girl but with this one it's difficult not to do some sort of combined review, sort of a generalisation. What's the best approach - describe the last meeting or just do a general piece saying what she does well/badly etc?

Do a general review covering your experiences with her, if you have had multiple good punts with her that adds even more weight to how good she has been over that period as i see it, which gives even more information to other punters.

GeeWiz

I wouldn't review my current 'regular' as I got my fingers burnt after posting about a former on another punting site.  She took umbrage and that was the end of that.  Not looking to piss on my chips twice.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 11:54:49 am by GeeWiz »

vorian

I wouldn't review my current 'regular' as I got my fingers burnt after posting about a former on another punting site.  She took umbrage and that was the end of that.  Not looking to piss on my chips twice.

What was her issue with your review?

Offline Matium

The trouble with reviewing a regular is that if you say something, anything, out of turn, she will take offence and retaliate by banning you from ever seeing her again.

If you've seen her for a number of years then you will have built up a relationship, even though it's a paid for relationship, that will embody a certain level of trust, and given the vanity and sensitivity of women, she will regard any criticism as a betrayal.

If you have a regular and you want to keep on seeing her, it's best not to say anything.

Offline threechilliman

Easily dealt with. Post it on AW assuming you use it. They can choose to display it or not. If they choose to display it, I take that as permission to post elsewhere

GeeWiz

What was her issue with your review?
Wasn't even a review, just general comment in a topic on her.  Nothing derogatory or detrimental, but she didn't view it that way and I lost a very good thing.

vorian

Wasn't even a review, just general comment in a topic on her.  Nothing derogatory or detrimental, but she didn't view it that way and I lost a very good thing.

Thats a shame, think it reveals more about her attitude than it does about your.

GeeWiz

Thats a shame, think it reveals more about her attitude than it does about your.
Exactly.  And a reason to keep AW and UKP profiles distinct IMO.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
OP as you have said you probably wont be going back again as the level of service is not as good then there should be no worries writing a review and she should not get angry about an honest review anyway.  Be honest.  Put what your first visit was like which made you want to go back and then also put how she has not upped her service to keep you interested in coming back on subsequent visits.  That way clients who only visit a girl once will know they will have a great time but will also be aware if they visit more they might not get the level of service they expected to get after the first fantastic time.

It is not a negative review to say she offered x, y and z and looked great and acted with enthusiasm on the first visit but after a few visits it has become boring and you are unsure if it is just you who has become bored with the same thing or if she has let the service level slip a little due to complacency. It is an honest review that can help other punters make up their own minds.

If you do worry then make sure your AW name is not the same as the one on here and that way she will have no clue who you are

Offline wristjob

I'm not worried in any way, just really looking at how to best write it in a meaningful way. Most my reviews follow a format of describing the girl, location etc then a rough account of what happened. Trying to write it up was awkward because I wasn't trying to refer to any specific occasion.

It seems to have brought up the point that a lot of people write about anyone but their regular, which I guess is a shame.

Anyway I just had a thought - I'm not going to gte graded on it so whatever comes out will have to be good enough :)

pleasure

It seems to have brought up the point that a lot of people write about anyone but their regular, which I guess is a shame.

I don't know, is that necessarily the case? Are there a bunch of guys out there who are avoiding reviewing their regular? I don't really have one, so as far as I'm concerned I wouldn't know...

Rochdull lad

I reviewed both of my current Regulars on here shortly after meeting them.

Like Roland implied, if I reviewed them on here now, I'd probably have to exclude certain things ["fringe benefits", to quote him] which have developed between us over the months because we've grown to know what the other one likes and which neither of them would offer to new clients until they had got to know them.