Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aaaaargh!  (Read 7149 times)

vorian

Is it the use of ellipsis? Funny, there's a guy on a biochemistry board I frequent who got banned and returned in poorly-disguised sock-puppet form - his giveaway tic was excessive ellipsis (and overuse of the word 'shit'). But what can I say ... that guy's not me ... I really am as pathetic as I appear to be :yahoo: .

Can't argue with that.

yorkshire123

Is it the use of ellipsis? Funny, there's a guy on a biochemistry board I frequent who got banned and returned in poorly-disguised sock-puppet form - his giveaway tic was excessive ellipsis (and overuse of the word 'shit'). But what can I say ... that guy's not me ... I really am as pathetic as I appear to be :yahoo: .

How long did it take you to google that?
Sorry just noticed, 7 days.

Did mummy & daddy confiscate your computer for been naughty  ;)

alsedge

How long did it take you to google that?
Sorry just noticed, 7 days.

Did mummy & daddy confiscate your computer for been naughty  ;)

To Google what?

Been on holiday, thanks for asking. It happens.

yorkshire123

To Google what?

Been on holiday, thanks for asking. It happens.

Your quote fuckwit  :dash:

Hope your parents know they can get into trouble taking holidays during term time.

I know I'm weird Your words not mine but spot on.....

alsedge

Your quote fuckwit  :dash:

I just tried googling it. It came up with my post. ie, it wasn't a quote. Just a bit o'fun.

Hope your parents know they can get into trouble taking holidays during term time.

Oh, ouch I'm sure. Another 'mommy' jibe. I don't know how much more I can take.

Offline Daffodil

An hour or two of attractive company with sex as a possibility rather than the objective, I guess. It's been a while. A bit more demure than the average in-your-face AW pitch, exasperation at which prompted my OP!  :D

If you have to pay somebody just to spend time with you....says it all really :rolleyes: