Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: more ROMAINIANS CUMING  (Read 8604 times)

woman_lover

Since the opening of the boarder with the EU , we should expect this industry to be flooded with cheap romainian S*X workers.

does anyone agree or not

Offline Taggart

Where have you been hiding?  They are already here. There's at least three Romanian WGs in very major town and city.
Frankly, I'm pissed off searching through profiles. I've got to the stage when I can look at the profile photo, say 'Romanian' to myself and move on.

Offline hockogrockle

I agree entirely. I think it's because a lot of them seem to choose from the same few dozen fake photos which all give the impression of having been taken by the same photographer. (Mind you, Chinese girls are just as bad at this. The only difference is that they choose from even fewer photos, presumably on the basis that westerners all think Chinese girls look the same.)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
I think Hungarians are taking over, or maybe Romanians are passing themselves off as Hungarian.

scotchbeef

I saw a girl a few months a go just of the Narborough road ,Leicester ,I can't seem to locate her profile but she was on as sexy Isabelle or Isabella looked sort of sexy , enjoy list was about 2/3rds full so I call and book an hour she said she was Hungarian but  she advertised as as Brazilian I think but can't confirm as she has taken down her profile , just wanted to warn anyone that al you will get is a covered blowjob that she clearly does not want to give and a bit of a flash of her pussy , should've walked straight away but the little fella got the better of me...I did try to turn her over etc but she was having none of it , I more or less did it myself and got dressed and left feeling a bit silly..looking back on it she may have been Romanian be interesting to see what her profile says when she comes back on.. :dash:

Live and learn

Offline Jimmyredcab

Since the opening of the boarder with the EU , we should expect this industry to be flooded with cheap romainian S*X workers.

does anyone agree or not

The new rules will make no difference, it just means Romanians can apply for proper legit jobs.    :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Frankly, I'm pissed off searching through profiles. I've got to the stage when I can look at the profile photo, say 'Romanian' to myself and move on.

+5000    :hi:

SirFrank

I wouldn't really care where the girl came from as long as she looked good spoke the lingo and offered a great service. In my experience the worst punts I've ever had have been with EE girls. Either put some fucking minge into it or fuck off and do something else for a living. For the most part I won't entertain any EE girls anymore. It's a waste of time and money

Offline Juankerr

There has certainly been a lot more EE profile's appearing in Birmingham over the last few week's , mainly Romanian and Polish girl's. I don't really care where they come from as long as the service they provide is up to my standard's for a punt.

Offline Johny Stone

I had only good punts with EE girls, but I am very carefull when I decide to see one
I had few bad punts with english girls,this didnt make me run from them too
I dont think nationality makes a woman good in bed
Sorry to hear you all had bad experiences  :(

Offline panther111

Might it actually improve things all round?
Maybe, with more competition and all that, standards might have to improve, priced more competitively etc. Economics!
I don't want to run the risk of sounding too foolish.

dilettante

At least their English will probably be better than yours ...  ;)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
At least their English will probably be better than yours ...  ;)
You've got to love the phonetic spelling Romainians.

LL

I think Hungarians are taking over, or maybe Romanians are passing themselves off as Hungarian.
Yes I think this is the case.  Hungary is on the boarder to Romania and Hungarian WGs usually come from the part of the country that's closest to the Romanian boarder as it's where the highest rate of poverty in the country exists.  The girls from these two countries look similar (in fact I can't tell by looking at a girl whether she's Hungarian or Romanian unless we're talking about a Roma girl from Romania as they often have darker skin).
Interestingly I went to a strip club a few weeks ago where I met a Hungarian who gave me a lap-dance.  I got talking to some other strippers at the bar (I'm no Brad Pitt but for anyone not familiar with the experience, the strippers chat to guys to try to get them to pay for lap-dances with them, and drinks!).  One of the girls was Romanian and she was very intelligent and spoke perfect English.  She told me that all the girls working on the night I was there were Romanian like her (including the Hungarian one that gave me a lap-dance).  Romanian WGs pass themselves off as Hungarian, as do Romanian strippers!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 07:25:42 am by LL »

SirPhilipXX

Borders please not boarders - boarders are those annoying little twats in hoodies

SirFrank

Borders please not boarders - boarders are those annoying little twats in hoodies

Haha. Too cool to ski

Offline akauya

True! I like the 'berbek' spelling... brilliant! :D

dilettante

Yep, so many people have simply never seen words written down, they never read anything.  What puzzles me is why they ASSUME words are spelt correctly - if there's a word I'm not sure of, I look it up, I would cringe to spell it wrong.

Toshiba

I wont ever use them

I want a girl to understand "suck and lick my length "

LL

If there's a word I'm not sure of, I look it up, I would cringe to spell it wrong.
Do you cringe every time you log in then?
Your own nickname is a word spelt wrong.

woman_lover

O.K guys thanks for the replies, just a got me thinking , if they can come to the U.K and work legitimately, then they cannot be trafficked can they ????  since it is not illegal in the U.K to pay for these services ( only illegal to solicit and cerbCWL)

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
O.K guys thanks for the replies, just a got me thinking , if they can come to the U.K and work legitimately, then they cannot be trafficked can they ????  since it is not illegal in the U.K to pay for these services ( only illegal to solicit and cerbCWL)

Kerb crawl.

If a woman travels independently, under her own steam, organises everything herself then I doubt she can be classed as trafficked.

Offences in the UK include touting for business on the street (soliciting), kerb crawling, running a brothel, paying for sex with a trafficked/coerced/forced woman(no convictions I know of for this last offence, but it's still an offence).
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 12:01:54 am by Strawberry »

dilettante

Do you cringe every time you log in then?
Your own nickname is a word spelt wrong.
Thanks for that, you're absolutely right.  I can change it in AW but not here, unless I email Nik perhaps.  Never realised it was Italian, thought it was French - I got it from a 'Private Eye' cover cartoon yonks ago when Cecil Parkinson, at the height of the Sarah Keays scandal, was saying "Dilettante, moi?" - so I sort of inferred it meant a "hobby womaniser" or something though the word actually means an amateur in a number of cultural fields (apparently).

nodramaguy3

I agree entirely. I think it's because a lot of them seem to choose from the same few dozen fake photos which all give the impression of having been taken by the same photographer. (Mind you, Chinese girls are just as bad at this. The only difference is that they choose from even fewer photos, presumably on the basis that westerners all think Chinese girls look the same.)

HAHAHA wow, so that is true everywhere I see.  I'm from California in the U.S. and that was the first thing I learned about Asian providers out here - they all use fake pics of models.  They're usually agencies and it's pretty well known that it's hit or miss... a total crap shoot as to what they look like.  Around here, they move around a lot, so when you do find a great girl she's not around long.  Shame really.

woman_lover

"paying for sex with a trafficked/coerced/forced woman(no convictions I know of for this last offence, but it's still an offence)."

Yes true but I guess it is only a matter of time before the law enforcers enforce this in the near future.

the pussy man

every now and then you get a great Romanian or Hungarian girl.  In fact my last 2 best punts have been with one of each.  Amazing times.

however, also some of my most mindless, unsatisfactory punts with zombies have been romanians too.  can barely get a stiffy sometimes as they are so keen to get it over with and just jump on top of you after a perfunctory BJ  :unknown:

SirPhilipXX

every now and then you get a great Romanian or Hungarian girl.  In fact my last 2 best punts have been with one of each.  Amazing times.

however, also some of my most mindless, unsatisfactory punts with zombies have been romanians too.  can barely get a stiffy sometimes as they are so keen to get it over with and just jump on top of you after a perfunctory BJ  :unknown:

That's why UKP members' reports on Romanian WGs are so valuable, more than for any other nationality, as otherwise you really are taking a shot in the dark. I'm always happy if someone else has done the field work first.

Hungarian WGs are a different matter imo; maybe I have been lucky but I have never been disappointed by one, and many are excellent.

Offline tazz

Been told about some Romanians working in Finchley who will rob you when your in the shower. Polish prossie told me one of her clients was robbed of £300 and didnt want to go to the police. Only fucked 3 of them and not been robbed.

James999

robbed of £300

Anyone who takes perhaps more than £20 / £30 more than the agreed punt cost into a pro$$ies place is an idiot  :crazy:

The same applies to credit cards and other valuables.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
If you are going to take a shower, then put all your valuables, wallet, punting mobile, etc in your trousers pocket and then take it with you to the bathroom/shower and ensure it is in your view whilst you're there!!

Offline Johny Stone

Or leave your stuff on site and enjoy a shower without hassle if you visit a regular  and not a 0 feedback new girl :music:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Or leave your stuff on site and enjoy a shower without hassle if you visit a regular  and not a 0 feedback new girl :music:

Disagree. Temptation!!

LL

If you are going to take a shower, then put all your valuables, wallet, punting mobile, etc in your trousers pocket and then take it with you to the bathroom/shower and ensure it is in your view whilst you're there!!

I do this and that's good advice.  I reckon 99.9% of WGs wouldn't go through your stuff whilst you're in the shower but why leave it to chance!?  Since I punt after work and I'm a commuter, I have my annual travelcard with me on most punts.  It's worth a lot of money (to me anyway, it's probably not much on the second-hand market) and I'm very careful with it.

dilettante

Disagree. Temptation!!
Oh rubbish, how can you ever trust anyone in that case, a trusted regular is as honest as the next man, and probably most WGs are even with (0).

The first UK WG I saw (a Hungarian) I did take my stuff, including work laptop, to the shower, but I saw from her eye that it was completely unnecessary and was a bit ashamed to have done it.  The last thing they want is the police being called, surely!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 12:45:29 pm by dilettante »

doktar

I wouldn't really care where the girl came from as long as she looked good spoke the lingo and offered a great service. In my experience the worst punts I've ever had have been with EE girls. Either put some fucking minge into it or fuck off and do something else for a living. For the most part I won't entertain any EE girls anymore. It's a waste of time and money
I totally agree with you, I have only ever had one decent punt with an EE. The rest of the punts I have had with EE have been lacklustre and ive walked out kicking myself for wasting my hard earned cash. I have become an expert at spotting and avoiding EE girls on AW. It just pisses me off how many of them are now on AW. Finding a british girl is now like striking gold.

Offline Jerboa

does anyone agree or not

What opening of borders? I thought the Iron curtain fell in 1989!
And East-Euro hookers have no doubt been here ever since.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Oh rubbish, how can you ever trust anyone in that case, a trusted regular is as honest as the next man, and probably most WGs are even with (0).

The first UK WG I saw (a Hungarian) I did take my stuff, including work laptop, to the shower, but I saw from her eye that it was completely unnecessary and was a bit ashamed to have done it.  The last thing they want is the police being called, surely!

Whilst not all trusted, repeat-visits regulars would do this, I know of a fellow punter who had some £20 notes AND a bank card swiped from his wallet whilst he was in the shower, on his 4th visit to a regular!! He did not find out about the money until after the visit and about the card until a few days later, and could never really accuse the WG, as he did not have any proof. Perhaps the WG was more an opportunist, than a habitual thief.

Offline Johny Stone

I never had any stuff stolen by a regular, nor my stuff moved or touched by them, of course I made sure of that

Offline maz98

I saw a girl a few months a go just of the Narborough road ,Leicester ,I can't seem to locate her profile but she was on as sexy Isabelle or Isabella looked sort of sexy , enjoy list was about 2/3rds full so I call and book an hour she said she was Hungarian but  she advertised as as Brazilian I think but can't confirm as she has taken down her profile , just wanted to warn anyone that al you will get is a covered blowjob that she clearly does not want to give and a bit of a flash of her pussy , should've walked straight away but the little fella got the better of me...I did try to turn her over etc but she was having none of it , I more or less did it myself and got dressed and left feeling a bit silly..looking back on it she may have been Romanian be interesting to see what her profile says when she comes back on.. :dash:

Live and learn

Was this person a busty MILF brunette? did her profile have her wearing a red dress?

Roland D Hay

Or maybe the Polish are passing themselves off as Romanian and Hungarian?

Toshiba

This, end of

James999

Yeah, that would happen :dash:

Be a bit like Ferrari rebranding as Kia  :sarcastic:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not if they read UKPunting.       :hi: :hi:

Offline punk

take the bare minimum no wallet jewellery etc.

pokenn

Maybe it's prejudice but I generally avoid EE girls. There even a bunch of them here in Norfolk. Why the fuck would anyone travel all the way from Romania and end up in Norfolk?

James999

This guy appears to have had problems, and he had seen them previously according to the report, but they still couldn't resist taking advantage of him  :angry:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Johny Stone

how in Earth did you get that link? Their feedback is hidden  :lol:
And why that poor guy gives them a positive??

Rating & Feedback    
Positive - Fantastic horny time with a lovely couple

:dash:

Rochdull lad

how in Earth did you get that link? Their feedback is hidden  :lol:
And why that poor guy gives them a positive??

Rating & Feedback    
Positive - Fantastic horny time with a lovely couple

:dash:
Their feedback may be hidden, johny, but their one and only Field Report isn't.

So I'll bet you a quid that James clicked on the Field Report on their Profile page. ;)

Offline Johny Stone

gbjuk FR is  hidden, I can see just an old one:

Rochdull lad

gbjuk FR is  hidden, I can see just an old one:

Oops, apologies, johny; you're right.  Sorry. :blush: