Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Busty Elis - Stepney Green  (Read 672 times)

8 review(s) for Curvy Elisa (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline freshnclean

Curvy Busty Elis

External Link/Members Only

Comms. All done by text. Responsive, no issues.

Location: Around the corner from Stepney Green tube. Very clean newly renovated room with shower downstairs.

Girl: She's a lot bigger that her aw pics suggest. Size 12-14 but she manages to just pull it off due to her large natural tits. Says Latvian on her profile but she admitted that she's Polish.

Cost. £100 for 1 hour.

Event: I knew that she wasn't going to be a stunner but I thought she'd make up for it with service as is sometimes the case with bigger girls. Due to positive reviews I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and book for an hour. Big mistake! From the moment I stepped in the door her attitude was aloof and condescending. Zero warmth or any kind of friendlies. Still I went ahead and handed over the cash as my downstairs brain was determined to get a load off. After some very brief fondling we got on the bed and she started to suck me off. It was clear that her aim was to get the job done as fast as possible. She was bobbing up and down in a robotic and mechanical fashion as fast as she could sometimes pausing to use her hand. No eye contact. Just wanted to get it over and done with. After I popped that was it. I paid for an hour and got a 15 minute quickie service. I think that's her speciality. In hindsight I should've stopped and and given her a good pounding but at times it's difficult to think in the moment. I avoid Poles as they usually have attitude problems but unfortunately this one was marketing herself as a Latvian. 100 quid down the sinker!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 06:25:42 pm by freshnclean »

Offline tdh

Is her rule cum once or did u not feel that it was worth stay for round 2?

Offline freshnclean

I usually don't come twice in an hour. Anyway she was so cold and uninterested that it put me off from even trying.

Offline bestbefore

Thanks for the review. It seems a completely different experience from previous reviews of the same girl. Was it a B&S?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 10:38:25 am by bestbefore »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. It seems a completely different experience from previous reviews of the same girl. Was it a B&S?

+1

Cheers for the review, good to have a broad range of experiences about any SP. I'm surprised what you say about Poles. My experience is almost the polar opposite to yours. They've generally been reliable, hard working, and friendly.

The other reviews are fairly consistent description-wise (tall, 12-14, belly, average looking) but quite an age range - young to mid-20s to 30. Perhaps there is some B&S going.

Offline freshnclean

Yeah I don't know why. I came in shaved, freshly showered and teeth cleaned but the attitude was poor from the moment she opened the door. Maybe she was having a bad day. Still wish I hadn't blown a 100 quid on her.
What's B&S?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yeah I don't know why. I came in shaved, freshly showered and teeth cleaned but the attitude was poor from the moment she opened the door. Maybe she was having a bad day. Still wish I hadn't blown a 100 quid on her.
What's B&S?

Bait & switch - you're get a girl who isn't the one being advertised. You get it a lot when groups of girls work/tour together.
From your review it sounds like did get Elis, but she just had a shitty attitude. She just about stays on the HL for me, but as a plan B.

Offline freshnclean

Ok thanks for the clarification. No I'm pretty sure she was the same girl. She was just really shitty with me but others may have a different experience. YMMV