Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham B1, Edwards st - Apartment block very close to construction works  (Read 1638 times)

Offline milyzz

I cant remember the advert for a punt i had 2 weeks ago. I've since seen the same girl twice and wanted to leave a positive review!

I was just about to leave a review but couldn't find the exact ad but have came across this one which looks similar?

External Link/Members Only

Does anybody know which girl/girls I'm talking about?

This is close to the BMW garage also sea life centre etc.

Thanks,

milyzz

Offline Punterperson1971

Edward street was where hot kim used to be based.

Offline Spurt

Samantha and some other Polish girls work out of Edward St.

Offline Bill Munny

I think this must be a quite frequently used venue. I've had 2 punts there with different WGs, most recently end of last year with a well reviewed Polish lady.

Offline Littlefoot

I've lost count of prossies I've seen in that area, there must be loads in that area.  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 02:38:33 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline billyjo

I cant remember the advert for a punt i had 2 weeks ago. I've since seen the same girl twice and wanted to leave a positive review!

I was just about to leave a review but couldn't find the exact ad but have came across this one which looks similar?

Does anybody know which girl/girls I'm talking about?

This is close to the BMW garage also sea life centre etc.

What nationality was the girl?
Thanks,

milyzz

Online Kelgon85

Yeah, I've seen quite a few here too.

Offline Punterperson1971

Yeah, I've seen quite a few here too.
Maybe review some then to help others.

Offline Digger1965

Sexy milf 1 works out of this road, and yes there is a lot of building  work  taking  place  which can be off putting.

Offline milyzz

She said she was from Bulgaria if i remember correctly.

She was very petite with blonde hair.

Offline billyjo

She said she was from Bulgaria if i remember correctly.

She was very petite with blonde hair.

Saw this Romanian girl from there recently.  What price did you pay?

Offline milyzz

Saw this Romanian girl from there recently.  What price did you pay?

Im sure thats her  :lol:

I paid £30 for 15 minutee

Offline walrus70

Saw a girl in there recently, and as per my review the builders shouted at me and must know what happens there

Offline milyzz

Saw a girl in there recently, and as per my review the builders shouted at me and must know what happens there

How would they know where your going? I'm assuming you went inside an apartment building to get to this punt?

Offline walrus70

When I pressed the buzzer they were working on the building next door and shouted “go on son!”

Offline Littlefoot

When I pressed the buzzer they were working on the building next door and shouted “go on son!”

Did you give them one of these:  :thumbsup:

Offline Moses

Mates there two many there funny thing is if you sit and watch around them streets by the bmw garage you will see a lot of Amateurs punters and makes me laugh remind me of my good old days but  :D

Moses