Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nuneaton chinese massage  (Read 4782 times)

Offline ukducati

hi all.

just joined so be gentle if a do something wrong.

just wondering in anybody has visited time for you in nuneaton and received any extras.

ive been twice now and although i get a really good massage there is no hint of a 'bit more'

External Link/Members Only

probably being a bit naive but i thought that all these places did at least a happy ending

thanks

peterday

hi all.

just joined so be gentle if a do something wrong.

just wondering in anybody has visited time for you in nuneaton and received any extras.

ive been twice now and although i get a really good massage there is no hint of a 'bit more'

External Link/Members Only

probably being a bit naive but i thought that all these places did at least a happy ending

thanks
Bit difficult when your new but all will tell you - just ask.  :D

Offline tranixx

Sue (or Tsu) is an odd one. There are folk she gives extras too and folk who she wont.

I first saw her a few years ago now, in the first meeting she gave a very erotic HE. Since then I saw her maybe 7 or 8 time and things progressed significantly. She can be rather extreme.

Offline ukducati

Sue (or Tsu) is an odd one. There are folk she gives extras too and folk who she wont.

I first saw her a few years ago now, in the first meeting she gave a very erotic HE. Since then I saw her maybe 7 or 8 time and things progressed significantly. She can be rather extreme.

Thanks for that. I may have to keep going then. What do you mean extreme. Does she do b2b. Bj stuff like that

Offline Barney31

Maybe if you did a review you would be able to expand upon what you mean by extreme  :thumbsup:

Offline oldrunter

I visited on Friday last for an hr.Second time in 3 years and she remembered me!Wondered where i had been,lol
I had a full massage and HR.Some limited touching by me but she did remain fully clothed.I did ask if she would show me her tits but she said no and that i was cheeky,lol
Some friendly banter was exchanged during a very good massage with the reach under and prostrate massage.
A chat and cuppa at the end as she had an hours gap before next client.
I find her easy to get on with and she provides what i expect.Oh i gave her £60 for the hour.

Offline ukducati

thanks for that.
might book in for 1 hr again then very soon and try my luck.  will report on here how far i get. as its about 30min drive for me im hoping i get very relaxed

Offline ukducati

Right. Went this week and it looks like I'm one of the ones she won't offer HE too. Asked and she said maybe next time darling. Pitty as she does a really good massage. Might have to start looking around cov but as I'm from there I'm not sure about shitting on my own doorstep.

Offline happypunt

Right. Went this week and it looks like I'm one of the ones she won't offer HE too. Asked and she said maybe next time darling. Pitty as she does a really good massage. Might have to start looking around cov but as I'm from there I'm not sure about shitting on my own doorstep.

Try li in Coventry. Much better. Well reviewed on here.
Tsu tries all tactics to get you to come back. Don't play her game.
And her massage is no where near as good as li's and many other service ptoviders.

Offline db751

Like you, l'm not willing to risk it too close to home for fear of being spotted. Is Bicester too far out the way for? I tried the Chinese massage place there as a first timer recently. The massage was no more than ok but the extras were worth it.

Offline happypunt

Maybe try su and nin ya Thai spa in Rugby ?

Online kurosa1

Just a heads up, I popped in a few weeks back and had a half hour massage with Sue. Massage was damn good, but she was rather coy about giving any extras. Managed a HE with a prostate massage whilst feeling her ass through her clothes for £35 all in, so not bad really. The above comment about her getting extreme has defo got me interested in going back though.... I don't suppose anyone else who's been could elaborate?

Offline Ray Mysterio

What does she look like n how old I she?

Online kurosa1

I'd say late 30's, early 40's. Shoulder length black hair, quite pretty. Body looked to be pretty decent under the red dress, does have a little bit of an arse on her which is kinda rare for the asian ladies.

Offline Ray Mysterio

If I get time I'll go an have a look and see what she offers.  £35 not a bad price. I will give feedback when Ive been