Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First watersports punt  (Read 2750 times)

dest123

Really new to this, only still have a degree to fund and I'm punting with women. But I have done some research on watersports and I was hoping to gain some recommendations on who can really perform watersports in the Midlands i.e. Birmingham and Warwickshire areas not as far as Worcester though.

Any recommendations would be awesome?

Westney

Me too, let me know what you find, I was really into this sport in the 80's, having successfully contacted women in the Birmingham region who performed, including parlours, but haven't punted for the 'sport' since.

Offline slimjim82

My last punt offers watersports for an extra £20, not that i partook but she's HOT!haha

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

dest123

Does anyone know the number of this woman I tried contacting her over aw and she says she gives out her number when she is contacted through aw. I think she is what I'm looking for in watersports.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stapler

Really new to this, only still have a degree to fund and I'm punting with women. But I have done some research on watersports and I was hoping to gain some recommendations on who can really perform watersports in the Midlands i.e. Birmingham and Warwickshire areas not as far as Worcester though.

Tick this box on AW and you will find the details of 20 girls operating in the West Midlands who have logged in within the last 2 weeks.

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Rih6647

Definitely External Link/Members Only
Saw her for the 2nd time recently And my first watersports she was very understanding

Del

External Link/Members Only

She does

Offline Metajas

I had watersports, a few years ago, from Clair ‘Holdmedown&’ in Oldbury as part of a gfe punt, It was good and tasty but I would have liked the amount to be more, it was finished  too quickly.

Offline oldrunter

I have received -on cock and balls region only-from Tia and one i saw this week,Tammie-links

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Both good value too.
Tia loves her pop as others have said but if you do as i have done in the past and book her for a  morning slot you should find her ok.She has a good body for her age and great tits,if that's your thing.

There are others around,just tick watersports in the search you do.

Offline fredhiggins