Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: how does Feedback on AdultWork work?  (Read 620 times)

userraiqwe

i'm really curious about this one! does the WG press a button on her end, from her AW account page, which then allows you to leave a feedback? and vice versa, does the punter press something on his end, so that the WG can leave a feedback comment?

if that's the case, what's stopping WG's from just making accounts, and having them leave 'positive' feedbacks for themselves? i know there must be a mechanism which prevents this, but i can't figure out what it is!

Sureshot

Feedback can only be left when a booking request has been submitted and then confirmed by the prossie.

Lots try to leave themselves false feedback but its easily spotted.

In general terms AW has little to no credibility for either party.  More reliable feedback for a whore can be found by her reviews on here.

Offline buccdriver

:hi: fake feedback can be generated from fake bookings made by pimps, 'white knights' and the like......so usually not to be trusted !!

Offline MilleMiglia

Give more credence to one well written negative than to a hundred "Yea bb UR GR8".

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

When the time of the booking has passed,  both the punter and the WG can leave feedback, but neither can leave a rating (positive, neutral or negative) until the WG has changed the status of the booking to "confirmed".

Hence the following scenario:

Punter has a crap punt, but the WG knows this and won't confirm.  Punter ends up posting a "feedback only" comment about how crap she was.

WG then confirms the booking.  She flags the punter with a negative, alleging that he stalked her, raped her, and strangled her cat.

Punter then "disputes" the feedback, allowing him to defend himself (probably hitting the message size limit).  This doesn't remove the malicious allegation, but it no longer counts against his feedback total.

The only real use for this system is that you can at least see that a WG is genuine, if she has feedback from punters who themselves have feedback from known WG's.

Offline Mr_Shins

Look at this one for fake feedback (not sure if it will last forever)

External Link/Members Only

Look at the direct chat feedback with this timestamp:
14/11/2016 09:47

jaygb

Feedback is pointless. The only thing I find it indicative of and useful for is seeing if a girl is actually active and working.