Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zero feedback  (Read 537 times)

Online ik8133

Anybody visited a girl with zero feed back and it turned out good?  What precautions did you make before the booking to minimise the possibilities of it being a shit punt?   

Offline Jimmyredcab

Some girls always display their phone number so there is no need for online booking --------- that would mean no feedback.  :hi:

Neal69

Anybody visited a girl with zero feed back and it turned out good?  What precautions did you make before the booking to minimise the possibilities of it being a shit punt?   

Yes

None.

Its called TOFTT. Or Punting :cool:

N

Offline Golovkin

Yes to both questions although to be honest I'm less inclined to do it as much as I used to.

Offline smiths

Yes countless times over many years, taking a punt in the hope of finding a gem, sometimes works sometimes not, so if your risk averse stick to WGs with good reviews on here is my advice.

As mentioned some WGs work mainly off their phones so they might not have much or any A/W feedback, and anyway I don't believe a word of FB on A/W unless I know, trust and/or respect the punter who has left it.