Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: spam from dating sites?  (Read 431 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I suspect that this is a ramp up which I would be dragged to part with some £. What does the team think? Any experiences to share?

from egaDates@9talent.com

This is not a dating site. This is a private, open-minded community for free-spirited women who are seeking sexual affairs.
One rule: You Must be 18 years or older.
Press here to sleep with someone new tonight
-----LINK----- Yes, you are reading this correctly.
Meet single, attached and married women who live in your zip code and are seeking a man to have an affair with.
You would be helping us out if you could have a hot date with one or more of them.
Go here to have an affair with someone new:
Meet women in your area now.
Join the world’s most famous open-minded dating community today:

then more phishing
message@megahookupmail.com

Offline NelsonH

Come on guv'nor, you are 70+ and must know there are no real wimmen on sites like these.

Offline tesla

"zip code" not a common term in the UK, so a bit suspect I think

Offline Simmo87

Its spam and/or a con, if a woman wants sex or an affair, she can get on POF or any other dating site.

The only thing thats on the other end of the computer will be couple of nigerians waiting to empty your banks account as soon as you enter your credit card details.

Offline stevedave

How is it the world's most famous hook up site if no fucker has ever heard of it?!

I've got laid off a few sites, but all relatively well known and certainly not off the back of spam emails.

HP - delete and move on pal  :thumbsup:

Offline dieseldriver

I've yet to score on one of these woman wanting an affair sites. Take a look at craigslist. The amount of woman wanting a shag is countless. Reply, and almost all want you to join a verification site. Links get sent to other dating sites where you have to pay by CC to verify you are over 18. And some women don't give up. Their phones are programmed to reply with links soon as they receive a message.
Even with Illicitencounters, a legit site for affairs couldn't get a shag. Only one I got from POF was too bloody fat. An embarrassment to take to the hotel.
However, like most I'll still keep trying. With my CC details kept to myself....