Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola V  (Read 1271 times)

5 review(s) for Lola V (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Talbear

External Link/Members Only

I was unable to find any reviews for this girl, so in the end I TOFTT.....

Comms were brilliant.... And she met me at my hotel in the bar area, mainly to enable me to get past the Gestapo on reception.

Her hair has changed to that shown on the site as she now has short red hair.... But that didn't really matter to me.

Facially attractive and a fantastic body alongside a really friendly demeanor mean that I was in for a great time.

Really good massage followed by OWO.... Great technique..!!!

She then rode me hard, and I flipped her over and finished off with missionary with her legs over my shoulders...

All in all a really good punt, lovely natural girl.... Slightly more than i usually pay, but I can assure you all that this was worth the extra spend...!!!

Great time, will definitely see again..!!
 :drinks:

Neal69

Thanks for that Talbear.

On the HL.

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only

I was unable to find any reviews for this girl, so in the end I TOFTT.....

Comms were brilliant.... And she met me at my hotel in the bar area, mainly to enable me to get past the Gestapo on reception.

Her hair has changed to that shown on the site as she now has short red hair.... But that didn't really matter to me.

Facially attractive and a fantastic body alongside a really friendly demeanor mean that I was in for a great time.

Really good massage followed by OWO.... Great technique..!!!

She then rode me hard, and I flipped her over and finished off with missionary with her legs over my shoulders...

All in all a really good punt, lovely natural girl.... Slightly more than i usually pay, but I can assure you all that this was worth the extra spend...!!!

Great time, will definitely see again..!!

Thanks for the Review Talbear. Nice one mate  :thumbsup: Did she snog you Talbear? Only she's got french kissing "AT Discretion" on her profile? If she french kisses, I'll defo put her on my to do list mate, she does look well fit going on her profile pics.   :hi:

Offline Talbear

Yep, French kissing was also included!!

ramrodronnie

Cheers Talbear. Another one onto my ever growing HL!   :thumbsup:

The happy one

Can you please add a location for the meeting in the title.

Great review though

ramrodronnie

Can you please add a location for the meeting in the title.

Great review though

+1  The happy one