Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmazingAlice Northampton on tour  (Read 642 times)

7 review(s) for AmazingAlicexxx (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Peterpurvis

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
My first review after months of lurking. A number of you might put this into the neutral category at best. However there is no way I could give anything but positive because I have, and probably will have for ever more, a big grin on my face after experiencing her fantastic tits.

Comms. -  good. Phoned about midday for 2.30 meet. Think it was a maid I spoke to. Confirmed price and extras. £100/hr + £20/cim. Received text about 15min before asking to confirm. Flat was on estate and tucked round corner. Had to call as I couldn't find at first and was helpfully guided in.

Venue - decent enough ground floor flat. Close to Northampton town centre. Good shower.

Physical - like aw pics. Blonde reasonably good looking with imho the most amazing huge tits. She claims they are real. I am unsure. They felt very real but there was a little scaring on the underside. Good body with little to no excess fat. 

The meet - started well enough. Asked about cim. she said she can do for £20 but got distinct impression that she really didn't want it. I told her not to worry about cim which she smiled at, handed over the cash and went for shower. back in room, started standing up with light fk. she asked me to unzip her dress and exposed her greatest assets. We moved onto bed where she performed OWO after the usual wipe.  I asked about RO so she squatted over my face. She tasted fresh and oh the sight up of those tits....more OWO then on with the rain coat. Her on top for a while then finish in doggy facing the mirror.
After an ok massage round 2 with more OWO and fucking.

Left 5 min early after shower. Whilst in shower heard another punter arrive who was asked to wait in another room. Back to room, dressed whilst she showered and left.

Summary - In all a very vanilla punt. At times she seemed uncomfortable with her profession. Tensing up when entering her, although was always very friendly. I went with the idea blowing a load in her mouth, but although technically it was available when I enquired it was obvious she really didn't want to do it. But those tits....
Would I return - Yes. Hence the positive but only to play with those tits again.