Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriela-HOD Low Positive  (Read 710 times)

Offline Jonnywalker

External Link/Members Only
Finally managed to get a booking with the elusive Gabriela.
Intitial contact was done by WhatsApp and confirmed by phone on the morning of the meet.
Shown into the room by the maid and soon after Gabriela appeared in her underwear.
Decided on 30 minutes and paid £80.
My first impression of her was a little disappointing. Going by previous reports I expected her to be prettier than she was.
I wasn't offered a shower which was fine, as I had one just before leaving home.
Went straight into LFK and groping each other.
She began to unbuttoning my shirt and trousers. I unclipped her bra and was surprised at how small and saggy her boobs were.
She asked me to lay on the bed  and if I preferred OW or OWO, I decided for OWO, which was ok, not very deep, and didn't pay much attention to my balls. She then asked me what did I want to do next, I opted to go down on her. A few moans and groans from her, she then grabbed my head and held it in place while I stroked her mango with my tongue. She does have one of the niceset looking vaginas I have seen.
She again asked what I wanted to do next. On with the bag and started in mish,
Giving her a good pounding which she was fine with.
Again she asked if I wanted to change positions, opted for CG and after a while came in the bag.
With 10 minutes of the 30 remaining, she got up started to get dressed. Again I wasn't offered a shower, so decided to get dressed and leave.
I wouldn't return to see her as there was no chemistry between us, and the fact that she kept asking what I wanted to do next rather than letting the session flow felt very mechanical.
In my opinion I found Jess to be better in looks and service.

Online patelprat

She's usually a top performer. Glad she still scraped a positive from you. Your review reads like a neutral.

She has DFK'd well on the times I have met her, good OWO with balls licking and has been generally great in bed.
Ymmv I guess!

« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 09:18:49 am by patelprat »