Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody been to the Total club in Hannover or other clubs nearby  (Read 823 times)

sirbonkalot

Hi Guys, i'm going to Hannover again in a few weeks and in the past i have just visited the girls in the towns red light areas around Steintor and Hamburger Allee areas, i am thinking of going to the Total club or the FKK club on the outskirts of town, has anyone been to these clubs or can recommend any others, i have seen a few in town as well but not sure whats on offer there ?
cheers

Offline Jerboa

No I've not, but it's a sister club of Total club Osnabrueck and Selm, they are Partytreff's all inclusive, pay one entry and that's all. External Link/Members Only

Offline scottthescot

Went to "Yes Sir" recently, not a long walk from behind the station.

Nice enough looking place and girls in the line up, but most wouldn't make eye contact and just mumbled their names with a limp handshake. So I walked, the Madam couldn't understand it, but I just thought if that's the amount of effort they put in for the meet & greet, what will the punt be like?

Offline Jerboa

Went to "Yes Sir" recently, not a long walk from behind the station.

Nice enough looking place and girls in the line up, but most wouldn't make eye contact and just mumbled their names with a limp handshake. So I walked, the Madam couldn't understand it, but I just thought if that's the amount of effort they put in for the meet & greet, what will the punt be like?

Good call mate, hope you told the madam why you were walking to, might give a kick up the girls arses, many hookers and brothels think that punters will never walk away because they are ruled by their dick.

sirbonkalot

:yahoo:
No I've not, but it's a sister club of Total club Osnabrueck and Selm, they are Partytreff's all inclusive, pay one entry and that's all. External Link/Members Only
yes i looked on their website and it is a pay the entrance fee for a set time 3,5hrs or all day and you get to have a varying amount of "fun Times"
with the girls there plus a few beers and some food !! it cant be bad but i will give it a go and report back afterwards.

sirbonkalot

Ive got a customer just down the road from Selm and drove right past this place last time i was there but was with others so couldn't drop in, i will next time though.