Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Weekend break in Kiev  (Read 1900 times)

Bloke887

I am going to Kiev for 3 days next month and trying to find some girls over there. I found loads of different sites, but they are dead cheap and girls are too good looking for that price i think. Any of you been there and can advice me on this? where to look and what to look out for?

Offline aberdeensteve

Hi Bloke887

I have been to Kiev a few times, It is an amazing place,

I think location is key, I normally stay in the Dnipro hotel or Ukraine hotel on Khreschatyk St. There are dated rooms but nice hotels and sometimes there are hookers in the bar area of the dnipro. So you can pick up a punt on the way back to your room.

Ordering a girl online is a gamble, There are 3 of us that travel to Kiev out first time and between us had about 10 online punts and 2 of them that turned up were the same as the photos online.

You can pick up stunning girls in bars easily enough, What I do now is go onto Badoo about 7 days before I go and change my location to Kiev and chat to them, I tell them a few lies and say that I am in Kiev just now but too bust to meet and then arrange a meet when I am there, I am not an oil painting but some of the girls I have met have been stunning, I am not looking for a long term relationship so I wine and dine them until I get a shag, Then tell them it wont work out.

But back to the punting, There is some bars where you can pick up girls that say they are not hookers but will go back to your hotel for money  :crazy: . The best bars are across the road from the dnipro, Buddha bar or Mafia are good ones for this, More expensive is at the Arena Entertainment Complex. A must visit is Shooters any day of the week and Coyote ugly Friday or Saturday.

You can also pay for the girls from strip clubs they ask around £150 to £200 but you will need to buy them a drink and chat first, I found the best ones are Rio and Dolls.

I always end the night on a visit to an apartment. I have been to 5 different apartments on different trips and there are always a new girls, The apartments operate from about 8pm to 6am, Earlier on in the night is best but I am always there about 4am and the service can be hit or miss, it all depends on the girl, I had my best ever shag of my life in one of them but have never seen her again then the next night a different apartment and it was like shagging a sack of tatties and she could not stay awake but this was 6am.

When you go to the apartment its around 1500UAH (£45) for an hour is they ask for more walk out, Dont feel any pressure to take one I have walked out a few of them when selection has been poor there are always more apartments, When you go in there is a line up of the girls in their knickers and you choose the one you want go to the room, Give her the money she will then give you a towel and take you to the shower, The service is your basic massage, BJ and sex but can be different if you get a good girl and have a laugh with her, I have had some good punts but also my share of bad ones.

I have a taxi driver I use all the time he charges me and my freinds a flat rate of 100uah per ride you can get cheaper by flagging down a taxi but I trust my driver and he is always there when we call and speak excellent english, He will also come into the apartments and stay util you pick you girl which helps if there are any communication problems. He has never steered us wrong so we use him all the time.

Kiev is an excellent place, Hookers are in abundance but you can also pick up non working girls if you are willing to wine and dine them. It is a safe place if you are aware of your surrounding and don't act like a dick.

Bloke887

Massive thanks for such an informative post! Will take me some time to memorise all the places you mentioned!  :rolleyes:

Offline Jerboa

Massive thanks for such an informative post! Will take me some time to memorise all the places you mentioned!  :rolleyes:

Get a pen and paper, look forward to your interesting report back here.

Goriatzie

I have a taxi driver I use all the time he charges me and my freinds a flat rate of 100uah per ride you can get cheaper by flagging down a taxi but I trust my driver and he is always there when we call and speak excellent english, He will also come into the apartments and stay util you pick you girl which helps if there are any communication problems. He has never steered us wrong so we use him all the time.

Hey abderdeensteve,

If it isn't too much to ask, mind sharing the details of your driver? I'll be there with my friend for Easter weekend this month... :)