Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: German holiday Day 1: Berlin - Airport Girls  (Read 1747 times)

Snake93

Went to AG today. 

Location: As a first timer, yes I did get lost.  But for all you guys, come out of Terminal A, walk to the train station (cross the main road) and Turn left.  You can't miss it.

Don't think this type of scene is my cup of tea.  All Romanian staff (Not necessarily important as long as the ladies are decent and they like what they do).

Unfortunately, this was not the case.  I do agree thay there were a couple of fit ladies there, but the action was very Vanilla and mechanical.

Line up:

Silvana?  Probably a 7, slender lady with as nice arse

Mariela:  Younger lady,  very slim with a small bottom and nice perky tits, also a 7

Jessika: Chubbier girl, very nice boobs.  Didn't take any meetings as she was tending the bar (6-7)

Bianca:  An older lady who has let things go Pear shaped. She should have paid me... (oddly enough, she had the most personality and gave the best service... funny how that works)

There were three other ladies on duty.  One with facial piercings (7-8, nice tits, cute face.  Not slim, but not fat either.  She was quite busy.

The other girls were about 4-6 range.   Nothing to write home about.

Facilities were ok (one of the showers didn't have a shower head), also a bunch of flies buzzing about.

The bar looked well stocked.   That is where most folks congregated.

Settled in at the bar with my newly acquired heart shaped towel and was soon beckoned by Silvana "Hey chocolate,  you and me, we go?"

Of course I went. Nice enough girl, we were on our way to the room and Bianca asked to join said yes, (should have said no).

Three way starts with me giving Silvana RO and Bianca giving me OWO.  Little man was ready, so Bianca climbed aboard.

Silvana was enjoying the RO before Bianca asked for mish (again, should have said no).  So Silvana climbed off and I pounded Bianca mercilessly until I finished (5 minutes).  Lesson learned,  must take charge of the session regardless of the language.

One pop, out of the room we go.  Went back to the not so delightful bar (not much energy,  girls looked board and uninterested).  Not sure I could spend much time here (especially with no food), but I digress.

20 minutes go by and I grabbed Mariela, beckoning her to a room.  She has a bit of acne, but also a young slender, lithe body with a tight bum and perky tits.  Went downhill from there.  No RO :angry:, no fingering, no licking her nipples (didn't go for DFK as I just watched her smoke a cigarette).

Standard CBJ, got him hard and then laid down for lazy doggy.   She was tight and she took a pounding, but something didn't feel right.  Stopped, asked for Cowgirl, she says no, but then lays down on her side and I go to works in side ways doggie. Was annoyed by this point, so I just pounded her as hard as I could until I came. Not a great punt and I won't repeat with her.

All in all, wasn't a great experience. Part of that is on me for not being more directive.  That said, it was a rather depressed environment. :blush:

May repeat out of curiosity for Silvana and the chick with the piercings,  but not sure. That said, €60 to shag some decent looking chicks is not a bad deal.

Quickly left to head to the Berlin Hbf and board my ICE train to Dusseldorf. Have high hopes for the Farell Lounge Wednesday afternoon and Thursday (Saskia's Birthday! ). 

If you guys like this initial report, I will follow up with additional reports throughout the trip.

Reptile out.

vw

Keep them coming, unless you have a head cam for Google hangouts !

Offline Wanking

Went to AG today.

If you guys like this initial report, I will follow up with additional reports throughout the trip.

Reptile out.

Good man keep reporting..

I suppose for many AG is just a club to shoot a load or two before the flight.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Good man keep reporting..

+1.

Always good to get up to date reports of venues new and old.

It's only 6-8 weeks since I was at AG and the girls you have listed were very different to the one's I saw, so I appreciate the update.

Just sorry it was not a more positive experience for you. Hope you have better luck with your next stop.   :hi:

password02

Keep it going - good info

Thanks

:hi:

Offline adindas

Thnaks for report. Keep good work ...