Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Facial fun  (Read 3463 times)

Online BootsnBunches

Has anyone any suggestions for girls who will take a good facial? There seem to be very few recent comments on this? Gorgeous Georgia does it really well but probably won’t be back in a London for some time sadly. Thanks.

Offline Excalibur

Probably worth looking at Stuart’s reviews - a profile facial giver. Not sampled myself (Zelda not Stuart) but Zelda External Link/Members Only is known as a good receiver.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 04:24:16 pm by Excalibur »

Offline Yankee41

I got to remember who it was but i saw a girl a while ago who did the most fucked up thing when she wanted a facial.  She would keep her eyes open so i would blast right on her eye and she would not wipe herself off for a while so her eyes would get really red.  She loved, loved facials.  If i came in her mouth she would get mad, spit it in her hands and smear it all over her face.  Last time i saw her she tried to leave with my cum dripping from her face just so she could feel the rush of getting on the tube covered in cum while everyone stared. I had her wipe it off though.  She was a good egg that girl.  Tad expensive though.

Give me some time and i will remember her.  I am sure she is still on my HL somewhere.

Offline Jason1212

I got to remember who it was but i saw a girl a while ago who did the most fucked up thing when she wanted a facial.  She would keep her eyes open so i would blast right on her eye and she would not wipe herself off for a while so her eyes would get really red.  She loved, loved facials.  If i came in her mouth she would get mad, spit it in her hands and smear it all over her face.  Last time i saw her she tried to leave with my cum dripping from her face just so she could feel the rush of getting on the tube covered in cum while everyone stared. I had her wipe it off though.  She was a good egg that girl.  Tad expensive though.

Give me some time and i will remember her.  I am sure she is still on my HL somewhere.

:lol: :lol: Was she actually serious about leaving it on and getting on the tube with it  :wackogirl:

Offline Lab_Dex

This thread hasn't disappointed. What an experience she must have been

Online BootsnBunches

This thread hasn't disappointed. What an experience she must have been

Lol. The mind boggles.

My top 3 facials have definitely been with the legendary Zizi (now deported) Ashleigh Allen (now retired) and Gorgeous Georgia (not likely to your London for a while) so suggestions welcome. So often it’s a service that is listed but not provided.

I remember Ashleigh once letting me do it and just sitting laughing when I caught her eye bless her. After 5 minutes she told me I had to stay and help her shower it off which was great as I’d already been 15 minutes over my time. One of my favourite punting memories.

Offline Yankee41

:lol: :lol: Was she actually serious about leaving it on and getting on the tube with it  :wackogirl:

She was dead serious.  She loved leaving looking like i had been attacking her for a few hours, mostly because i had.  It was a source of pride for her and she rarely cleaned up before she left.  Having cum all over her in public was like a dream i guess. I was more shocked by being asked to cum directly in her eyes to be honest.  It was pretty hot though.

Offline Yankee41

Lol. The mind boggles.

My top 3 facials have definitely been with the legendary Zizi (now deported) Ashleigh Allen (now retired) and Gorgeous Georgia (not likely to your London for a while) so suggestions welcome. So often it’s a service that is listed but not provided.

I remember Ashleigh once letting me do it and just sitting laughing when I caught her eye bless her. After 5 minutes she told me I had to stay and help her shower it off which was great as I’d already been 15 minutes over my time. One of my favourite punting memories.

Have you tried lilly (cumfuckmyass)?  She loves facials.  I usually get her twice per booking and she just soaks it up. 

Offline Jason1212

She was dead serious.  She loved leaving looking like i had been attacking her for a few hours, mostly because i had.  It was a source of pride for her and she rarely cleaned up before she left.  Having cum all over her in public was like a dream i guess. I was more shocked by being asked to cum directly in her eyes to be honest.  It was pretty hot though.

Hope you get dig up that profile then  :D

Offline themaserman

External Link/Members Only

This girl was on AW in Shepherds Bush and as you can see she proudly enjoys walking round there after a good facial,
not sure if she's still on there as I've removed her from my HL.

Offline themaserman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is her apparently and the pic in her gallery with her hands under her chin looks like her
but I'm not going to risk getting the same sort of BJ and facial service from her for 200 smackers  :dash:
but I do like the thought of walking round behind her after covering her face

Online tantraman

Probably worth looking at Stuart’s reviews - a profile facial giver ...

Agreed :thumbsup: ... ol' stu is our London board's resident facializer :dance: ...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showreviews;u=61815

Offline BillGoldberg

Zelda Thai.

I saw her again recently for the same reason I saw her last time, to unload all over her smiling, eager and very willing face.

This time for the finale she was kneeling on the floor, I had her by her ponytail, angling her little head so that the full force of the messy orgasm she expertly jerked out of me hit her full on, square in the face.

She looked beautifully pebble dashed.

Glorious!!

Very highly recommended  :hi:

Online MrMohican

This one wasnt a directly applied facial - but was as good as - as this girl was more than happy, at my request to let my cum dribble out of her mouth - down her chin and onto her body.

The stand out thing about her was her evident enjoyment of having my man juice clinging to her chin and boobs and the totally unself conscious way she went about her business tidying the bed and the kitchen after we'd finished with it slowly dripping down her. She acted as if this was the most natural thing in the world.

No hurry to wipe off or shower - just basking in that post coital messiness. I love a girl that is so at ease with this. Nothing sexier. this was the original review I left:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=214481.0
« Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 12:50:52 pm by MrMohican »

Offline jasonbourne

one reason amyra was a favourite of mine. would often burst into cute laughter as i plastered her pretty face

Offline themaserman

This one wasnt a directly applied facial - but was as good as - as this girl was more than happy, at my request to let my cum dribble out of her mouth - down her chin and onto her body.

The stand out thing about her was her evident enjoyment of having my man juice clinging to her chin and boobs and the totally unself conscious way she went about her business tidying the bed and the kitchen after we'd finished with it slowly dripping down her. She acted as if this was the most natural thing in the world.

No hurry to wipe off or shower - just basking in that post coital messiness. I love a girl that is so at ease with this. Nothing sexier. this was the original review I left:

She's going on my HL  :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=214481.0

Offline Yankee41

I saw this girl today.  She did not disappoint.  I blasted her with a epic shot and knocked an eye lash off and she loved it.  Even let it drip down onto her near perfect tits while i was watching.  She was in rush to get it off either.  If your a facial fan this is your girl.  I mean it is her name.

I will review her shortly.

Offline themaserman

I saw this girl today.  She did not disappoint.  I blasted her with a epic shot and knocked an eye lash off and she loved it.  Even let it drip down onto her near perfect tits while i was watching.  She was in rush to get it off either.  If your a facial fan this is your girl.  I mean it is her name.

I will review her shortly.

Thanks Yankee and she has gone on my HL but was it the same girl in the pics that you saw today?

Offline Yankee41

Thanks Yankee and she has gone on my HL but was it the same girl in the pics that you saw today?

It is the same girl those those pictures are probably a few years old now.