Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cold Callers  (Read 893 times)

Online Pie Eater

How do you deal with a WG who regularly approches you to make a booking, and won't take no for an answer? I do want to see this person again so I need to be polite about it. I don't know if she is going through her address book or approaching people she thinks are a bit of a sap - I have always been too easy going for my own good.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
try the block function on your phone  :unknown:

Online Pie Eater

That won't help if I want to see her in the future.

Offline lamboman

Unblock her when you do.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Have I got this right, you want to stop her contacting you but you don't want to do what it takes to stop her contacting you.   :wacko:

I would have thought the solution was extremely easy. Block her number so she can't contact you then when you want to see her unblock it and make the booking. Mind you will have to block it again if you don't want her contacting you.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Unblock her when you do.

you beat me too it  :thumbsup: I've said it before but it's so unprofessional and comes across as begging

Offline scutty brown

you beat me too it  :thumbsup: I've said it before but it's so unprofessional and comes across as begging

She probably is begging - so she can pay her dealer for a baggie or jib

Offline The_Don

Take it you have a punting phone and sim (cards)  :unknown:

Block the number and swap out the sim card when you are done with it.

I normally run several phones/sims at the same time and bin the sim cards off, once the credit gone.

Maybe the new owners of the phone number I've binned off, get unwarranted calls/text  :timeout:

« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 06:57:50 pm by The_Don »

Offline Jayj

Potentially a deal here, I’ve had SP’s contact me and I’ve had some joy with “hey I would but I’ve only got X and you charge Y” I’ve got some decent discounts off a booking with no loss in service 👍

Online southcoastpunter

or just tell her straight -  I want to see you again but I can't until xxx. (If she asks "oh why is that",  tell her you can't afford it, you are working away from home, you have to wait that long for your STD to clear up, or whatever other little white lie you can think up etc!!)

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
or just tell her straight -  I want to see you again but I can't until xxx. (If she asks "oh why is that",  tell her you can't afford it, you are working away from home, you have to wait that long for your STD to clear up, or whatever other little white lie you can think up etc!!)

he shouldn't have to explain himself

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider

Online southcoastpunter

he shouldn't have to explain himself

No he shouldn't but he has asked for input and doesn't want to block her. The first part of my comment was addressing this - the second was light hearted/tongue in cheek! Just saying "block her, you don't have to explain yourself" is not addressing his question and following up comment!

Offline anonymous86273

Potentially a deal here, I’ve had SP’s contact me and I’ve had some joy with “hey I would but I’ve only got X and you charge Y” I’ve got some decent discounts off a booking with no loss in service 👍

This. Although I word it different so I don’t seem like a tight arse  :D

I get a few messages through my punting number touting for work. Always end up with a discount or extras chucked in. Two of them did check beforehand at the meetings asking if I mind them texting when they’re back in the area (usually touring), the other two did it without permission.

Offline Atrueyorkie

It’s not that hard surely. One, “I’m not available, I will text you when I have availability again. Two, block and then unblock when you want to book. Three, switch off your phone. Hopefully you’re using a punting phone and not your Main personal one.

Online Pie Eater

Never blocked or been blocked by anyone, I'd assume the person being blocked would be aware of that fact?

Online cunningman

How do you deal with a WG who regularly approches you to make a booking, and won't take no for an answer?

Tell her you're skint at the moment (or words to that effect, that suggest you are flush but committed and have limited spare), see how low she'll go.  And no, I've never stooped.