Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best misspellings  (Read 759 times)

Offline mike63

/www.adultwork.com/4787397  I thank Maya for 'sexy lenjery'.

1 review(s) found for Carina_hotpussy linked to in above post (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Hotdogboy88

A while back a Romanian on viva street put.

Looking forward to meeting and pleasing all you sexy gays.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
The one that gets me is defiantly instead of definitely...really???

Offline nigel4498

Sunderland echo did a good one

Hidden Image/Members Only

It is a shit Road and leads to the Stadium of Shite.  :D

Offline WASA38

TV subtitles come up with so many howlers, presumably because they use voice recognition technology, that I now wish I had kept a record and published a book of them.
The other day I had a little chortle at the Irish P.M.being referred to as  the teashop. But one of the best I recall is a local councillor proudly proclaiming that the town has many excellent psychopaths - hastily corrected to cycle paths.

Offline Analist

Lots of aw profiles cannot tell the difference between 'discreet' and 'discrete'

Jay-Jay

Very frequent bollock dropped is confusing of and have as in "would of", "could of"  and "should of". Just bleeding ignorance really.

Jay

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Lots of aw profiles cannot tell the difference between 'discreet' and 'discrete'
It's not just aw profiles...lots of people here can't tell.

Offline blackburnian

It's not just aw profiles...lots of people here can't tell.

Shouldn't that be "Spell"  ???

Bb

Offline Dr Talueng

TV subtitles come up with so many howlers, presumably because they use voice recognition technology, that I now wish I had kept a record and published a book of them.
The other day I had a little chortle at the Irish P.M.being referred to as  the teashop. But one of the best I recall is a local councillor proudly proclaiming that the town has many excellent psychopaths - hastily corrected to cycle paths.

I'll say ... a few years ago the BBC web-site had a report about the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland (?), except that the caption labelled it is the 'Large Hardon Collider'!

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

Bb
No, I wrote tell because I meant tell...as in lots of people can't tell the difference.

Offline nodrah

Bb

erm …. no … discrete and discreet are 2 different words with different meanings … some times it pays to Google before you post ?

Online ZeroCount

It always gets me chuckling when EE girls put "swett" instead of "sweet" in their profile name. Seems to be a common misspelling. Very unfortunate, as it doesn't really conjure up an attractive image.