Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indiscreet/inappropriate places for incall?  (Read 3572 times)

Offline dthompson88

Thinking about the different places I've been on punts, and one springs to mind as being particularly odd.

When I received the address, the street name seemed familiar, when I got there I realised it was a sheltered housing complex for old and vulnerable folks. I thought; surely she's given me the wrong address? But no, went to the address and the WG answered, DDs hanging out, semi naked in full view of the assisted living unit across the way.

Anyway, after the punt I left, sweat pissing down my face, out walks a nurse/care worker from across the street, looks me up and down and says; "Are you okay? Are you lost?" I just mumbled something like "This isn't the way into town?" and exited sharpish.

I didn't realise they could sell/rent those units out. Before anyone suggests, no it wasn't an OAP I fucked,  :D - although I won't rule it out one day - this was a touring WG who has advertised many times on AW.

Just wondering if anyone else had been to addresses that seemed like odd choices of location?

Offline piotrskut

few years ago now in a caravan in a holiday camp mid season, with loads of kids around, should have declined when she gave me the address but she really was fit as fuck

Offline king tarzan

Forget inappropriate places to enter!!

Two brothels I remember go in a room and other guys would be sitting there waiting too!!
How embarrassing!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Gomez42

A place in Weston Super Mare looked so bad that I walked straight back to the car.

A local paper ad in Birmingham gave a phone number, an answerphone gave very detailed instructions that took you between two shops and up a fire escape.

An office door between two shops in Days Road,Bristol. The looks as I left made it obvious that all the shopkeepers knew what was going on, so I walked straight into one shop and bought an industrial sewing machine!

MOD accomodation on a RAF base. I called a couple of minutes before getting there and she sent hubby to the pub. That was probably him as I pulled up. 

Offline badsin

MOD accomodation on a RAF base. I called a couple of minutes before getting there and she sent hubby to the pub. That was probably him as I pulled up.

Bit off topic, but relates to quote above. I met a girl off seeking arrangement a few months ago. As I was at her house, screwing away, I notice quite a few family pictures etc. Then see a regimental photo hanging in the lounge. A big lump of a sergeant major, easily 15+ stone and built like a brick outhouse. It was her falla, and due home in less than two hours...... haha
Still carried on fuckin her until she was gettin nervous bout him coming home :hi:

Offline jeanphillipe

Bit off topic, but relates to quote above. I met a girl off seeking arrangement a few months ago. As I was at her house, screwing away, I notice quite a few family pictures etc. Then see a regimental photo hanging in the lounge. A big lump of a sergeant major, easily 15+ stone and built like a brick outhouse. It was her falla, and due home in less than two hours...... haha
Still carried on fuckin her until she was gettin nervous bout him coming home :hi:

What an ungrateful hoe. He deserves better.

Offline fastnet

Back in the 1980's visited a lady in what looked like and was a nice house in a good area.
She took me in the front door out the backdoor and down the garden to a shed. Double bed in one corner  a lawnmower and assorted gardening tools dotted around.

Offline DastardlyDick

Nothing new about Army wives playing away - back in the day, they'd leave a packet of "omo" (a well known detergent) on display to signal 'old man out'!

Online magnetico

Two brothels I remember go in a room and other guys would be sitting there waiting too!!
How embarrassing!

You had a chat about punting? Or just look at each others awkwardly?

Offline mike63

Some years ago, what appeared to be part of the staff accommodation of a minor public school. Nice girl, really odd setting.

Offline king tarzan

You had a chat about punting? Or just look at each others awkwardly?

Look at each other very very awkwardly...
Even putting our hand over our faces!!

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only
Crap location - wave at everyone in the barber shop as you go in.

Online magnetico

You should have told them you were King Tarzan from UKP to start the conversation  :lol:

Offline Trotter671

Nothing new about Army wives playing away - back in the day, they'd leave a packet of "omo" (a well known detergent) on display to signal 'old man out'!

Crikey, not heard that phrase for a long time!!

Offline king tarzan

You should have told them you were King Tarzan from UKP to start the conversation  :lol:

Was about 10 years ago...

Offline snaitram99

Not Cleo's in Highbridge then. Drink tea, chat about weather and traffic on the M5 while waiting for room to become available and girls to line up for next punter. Bit like doctors waiting room but more pleasurable when wait over. Not been for some time so may have changed - or not.  :hi:

Offline king tarzan

Not Cleo's in Highbridge then. Drink tea, chat about weather and traffic on the M5 while waiting for room to become available and girls to line up for next punter. Bit like doctors waiting room but more pleasurable when wait over. Not been for some time so may have changed - or not.  :hi:

Exactly like a doctor's waiting room..

The security bloke was like some guy out of baywatch surfer boy, blonde hair, topless and wearing red surfer shorts and flip flops..

The place was a complete joke..

Offline Bogof60

in a bloody caravan on her drive. :scare:
And on a main road as well.  :scare: :scare:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline Plan R

In the 90's I got a ball-lick and BJ off a who-er where the address turned out to be a disused warehouse
(no I'm not dyslexic).

Fucking insane risk, strolling into a derelict warehouse - would never do it now  :bomb:

Offline lewisjones23

Awful brothel in Liverpool, called Christie’s or something now, previously called 69

On a big main road and up a flight of stairs, everyone knows it is a knocking shop and the building next door ( Arriva bus headquarters I think ) has a big bloody window that looks out on to the stairs

No discreet way in or out of that place

Offline BP

in a bloody caravan on her drive. :scare:
And on a main road as well.  :scare: :scare:

Did she have a sign on it:-
"If the caravans a rockin
...don't come knocking"

Offline Sedition

Apologies for going slightly off topic, but I was once having that “where is the oddest place you’ve ever had a shag conversation “ with some lads at work and all the usual places got trotted out- planes, beaches, churches, trains, etc. Then one lad piped up: “what about the secure unit in a mental hospital? Does that count?”
“Yeah, I think you’ve won” we said.

Offline thekingreturns

I've either heard it on here or seen it on tv or dreamt it but was there a woman who had a container in a scrap yard? I want to say Manchester way

Online magnetico

I've either heard it on here or seen it on tv or dreamt it but was there a woman who had a container in a scrap yard? I want to say Manchester way

I can't find anything on Google about that  :unknown:

Offline threechilliman

There is. I've been there and fucked her. Can't remember her profile name (Sarah??) but it'll be in my reviews somewhere. I quite enjoy an odd location for a punt.

Edit. Here you go.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45518.0
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 09:25:14 am by threechilliman »

Online magnetico

Damn...thanks for the review, that's a pretty weird location  :scare:

Offline Om

I’ve done the RAF site thing as well. A place near link a good few years ago. Pretty weird. Also a couple of mobile home sites, one SP had just had the mattress delivered.

Online the_exile

What used to be a furniture makers in a factory unit in Sawston, somewhere near the station. Not indiscrete but just grim, mattress on the floor setup. And the condoms she used were ridiculously thick.

Been to see a girl at a house and discovered there was building work going on over the road and next door, would not have been surprised if the builders had twigged what was going on.

Offline Chorley

Went to a brothel with a cafe to the side and a bus stop opposite. :scare: The cafe had outside seating and it was packed when I went as it was a sunny day. To make matters worse, I had to hang around outside for a few minutes as the bell want working.  :dash:
Also went to a massage parlour and on arriving had to wait in the reception with 3 other punters as there's been a
fuck up with the booking. :thumbsdown:

Offline blackburnian

I've done a booking in a static caravan too , had a good few meets in student halls on campus which are always good fun  :cool:

Bb

Offline itk

Not exactly an incall, but when I first started punting in early 90’s I had punts in alleyways 20 yards from the main road, by the side of a church and in pay and display car park stairwell. All from street walkers as that was all there was at the time.

Offline pewpewpew

Went to a brothel with a cafe to the side and a bus stop opposite. :scare: The cafe had outside seating and it was packed when I went as it was a sunny day. To make matters worse, I had to hang around outside for a few minutes as the bell want working.  :dash:
Also went to a massage parlour and on arriving had to wait in the reception with 3 other punters as there's been a
I've had that at a massage parlour a few times, everyone just looks innocent like we'd be shocked if we knew what went on behind those doors

Strangest location was a room avove a pub. Had to wait in the beer garden which was full of people until the girl came down the fire escape to fetch me.

Offline cueball

I've a few from my street days from twenty odd years ago....

One lass in a back yard

One lass on a church grave yard

The best one though was in one lasses family home, the whole family were sat in that lounge watching tv, she walked me down the hall in full view of the whole family and took me up stairs... I'd not have the balls now but back in the day I never blinked an eye... I were that keen to get in her knickers

Offline catweazle

I've a few from my street days from twenty odd years ago....

One lass in a back yard

One lass on a church grave yard

The best one though was in one lasses family home, the whole family were sat in that lounge watching tv, she walked me down the hall in full view of the whole family and took me up stairs... I'd not have the balls now but back in the day I never blinked an eye... I were that keen to get in her knickers

A mate shagged a civvy on a gravestone ......when they got up the inscription said " ..... in sure and certain hope of the second coming.......... "

I have also done the 'walk past the family watching tv' bit and like you was keen for the girl.

Offline thekingreturns

There is. I've been there and fucked her. Can't remember her profile name (Sarah??) but it'll be in my reviews somewhere. I quite enjoy an odd location for a punt.

Edit. Here you go.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45518.0

That's the one... sure I've seen a documentary about her too.

Cheers TCM

Kingy

Offline Horizontal pleasures

[quote author=cueball link=topic=212611.msg2163873#msg2163873 date=1532293858

[/quote]

I had one like that, it was a BBW in Burton called Kinky Dee. I hd forgotten all about it, maybe 5 years ago.

Offline puntlover1

Fucked a SP in her childhood bedroom, in her dad's house. Her parents were away and she was house-sitting for the week and I wasn't keen on booking a hotel, so she just had me come over. Was a very nice house too, 5 bed detached, luxury wetroom, with country views and her dad's Range Rover parked in the driveway. Had to wave to their elderly neighbor as I walked in and out.

Offline dthompson88

Reminds me of the time I stopped punting for a while years ago; a last minute post-pub punt, chanced my luck and called the girl about around 12.30, she said sure, so jumped in a taxi and got to her flat, we were at it for well over an hour. Before she opened the door, she walked into the living room and said... "That's my friend away now, you can go back up to bed."  :scare: :scare: :scare: Never felt so guilty. She had woke her son up out of bed and told him to go downstairs, all for the sake of a punt.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline myothernameis

Hydepark Sauna, Glasgow, situated right next to the Daily Record, and working girls used to used to take the punters here for sex, and this was the place where I met the infamous Kelly

Offline Sedition

This nutter on the bus of prostitution is currently offering in calls in a tent.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline rocket88

Not a container, but a large shed in the middle of a scrapyard complete with chemical toilet, but yes you are right it is Manchester :thumbsup:

Gerry1976

Yes, it’s 5 minutes from Levenshulme train station. I saw two different SPs in there at different times; Sarah who has been mentioned. Also Curvy Busty Ashley who is now up in Preston.

I think it was also in use as a dungeon.

Offline Chorley

Apparently there used to be a place  in Limehouse that was pretty much opposite the cop shop. It eventually got shut down in the 90's , but had been going for years.  :sarcastic:

Offline Metalgear2018

Thinking about the different places I've been on punts, and one springs to mind as being particularly odd.

When I received the address, the street name seemed familiar, when I got there I realised it was a sheltered housing complex for old and vulnerable folks. I thought; surely she's given me the wrong address? But no, went to the address and the WG answered, DDs hanging out, semi naked in full view of the assisted living unit across the way.

Anyway, after the punt I left, sweat pissing down my face, out walks a nurse/care worker from across the street, looks me up and down and says; "Are you okay? Are you lost?" I just mumbled something like "This isn't the way into town?" and exited sharpish.

I didn't realise they could sell/rent those units out. Before anyone suggests, no it wasn't an OAP I fucked,  :D - although I won't rule it out one day - this was a touring WG who has advertised many times on AW.

Just wondering if anyone else had been to addresses that seemed like odd choices of location?

I tried convincing a WG to meet me in Tesco she said no

Offline southcoastpunter

Apparently there used to be a place  in Limehouse that was pretty much opposite the cop shop. It eventually got shut down in the 90's , but had been going for years.  :sarcastic:

There used to be a couple of Russian girls working out of a flat immediately above the Police station in Bishopsgate. Saw one of them once  when I was in London and had a very good time although a little nervous because of its location.

Saw the place on the front page of The Standard about a year or so later.

Offline Chorley

There used to be a couple of Russian girls working out of a flat immediately above the Police station in Bishopsgate. Saw one of them once  when I was in London and had a very good time although a little nervous because of its location.

Saw the place on the front page of The Standard about a year or so later.
Gives.a whole new meaning to " copping a feel"   :D

Offline itk

few years ago now in a caravan in a holiday camp mid season, with loads of kids around, should have declined when she gave me the address but she really was fit as fuck

Similar story, although it was a holiday camp site but in a chalet. Had to walk past a family next door sitting outside in the sun, fortunately when the punt was over she left with me to go out so it didn’t look like I was in/out in 30mins.

pingit

I was once offered a punt in an old peoples home... she was a 30 something carer and asked me to come in and pretend i was visiting someone, she said she could leave the old people there for a few hours, they wouldn't notice and we could use any one of their rooms.
I declined.

Offline workinallweek

was that the cafe in Wickford Essex  Rebels i think with a huge poster on the wall outside about Jesus ?
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.

Offline Chorley

was that the cafe in Wickford Essex  Rebels i think with a huge poster on the wall outside about Jesus ?
No, it was in Cricklewood.