Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cold Hands  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Bogof60

As we all know the weather has turned a bit parky
What I have been very conscious of recently is my cold hands on a warm WG
Punt today parked about 5 mins walk from the venue and was let in but my hands were pretty cold.
Now she has been inside for a good while and she was very warm so when she went to stash the cash I had my hands on the storage heater trying to defrost them which got me a strange look when she returned.
What do others do?  :unknown:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Drayki

Offline Kingy28

Walk with your hands in your pockets giving a double bonus of warming up your hands & also enabling you to check your tackle is in good working order as you indulge in a quick game of pockets billiards before she takes over on arrival  :hi:

Offline HarryZZ

Punted on Thursday and had a 5 minutes walk to the flat, I was frozen when I got there and started proceedings by apologising about my cold hands, when you think about it though, cold hands on their tits isn't the worst things they're going to experience in a day's work!

Offline norwichfunseeker

As we all know the weather has turned a bit parky
What I have been very conscious of recently is my cold hands on a warm WG
Punt today parked about 5 mins walk from the venue and was let in but my hands were pretty cold.
Now she has been inside for a good while and she was very warm so when she went to stash the cash I had my hands on the storage heater trying to defrost them which got me a strange look when she returned.
What do others do?  :unknown:

I've done the same as you too, although when mentioned I think most girls like cold hands on their chests, but I do like to warn them first.
Once ive mentioned my cold hands a couple of them have just taken my hand and held it there, always a good ice breaker!

Offline Jonestown

Put them in her knickers for a few minutes.

Offline Rockhead

Just explain about your cold hands when she gives you a greeting hug. Make a joke of it - it's a good way of breaking the ice (no 'coldness' pun intended!). Also a shower or a visit to the bathroom gives you the chance to get them under the hot tap / shower.

don87

I love to see girls gasp when you touch them with your cold hands

Punter115

Before starting ...go to the toilet and run your hands under the hot water....usually does the trick.

Offline ExtraLymm

Before starting ...go to the toilet and run your hands under the hot water....usually does the trick.

I do this, but because I enjoy massages w/HE, when I do get chance to have my hands on the lass, my hands tend to cold again

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Fucking hell lads. Is there anyone there's so many lesbians and single men about. What next a thread on choosing the right underwear?

Offline maxxblue

Fucking hell lads. Is there anyone there's so many lesbians and single men about. What next a thread on choosing the right underwear?

I once was about to knock on the door of a WG I had been planning to see for months, when I noticed that my shoelace was undone. What would people on here have done in my 'situation'?

:unknown:

Offline mr.bluesky

I once was about to knock on the door of a WG I had been planning to see for months, when I noticed that my shoelace was undone. What would people on here have done in my 'situation'?

:unknown:

Had a simular  experiance once . About to knock on the door of a massage parlour and the thought suddenly entered my head .Did I switch my car headlights off ?  should I go back and check  :unknown:

Offline Spacecowb0y

I was once about to knock on a brothel door, when i realised my flies were open. What should I have done? I asked on twitter,facebook and snapchat,but no one could me :unknown:

Offline whiskyfan

I usually make a joke about my cold hands while handing the money over. Helps to break the ice. :D Soon warm up in the shower, then good to go, so no issues.

Offline mrwhite

You never know, some people like cold hands

I really enjoy a lady sliding a cold hand down my body, makes me instanlty hard....

Offline dumbo25

Had an early morning punt yesterday with a regular. She made a warm cup of tea for me to warm my hands up.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I was once about to knock on a brothel door, when i realised my flies were open. What should I have done? I asked on twitter,facebook and snapchat,but no one could me :unknown:
Actually happened to my flies were undone when I saw her. She probably noticed, but didn't say anything, to be fair I put on weight, but tried to squeeze into jeans that didn't quite fit.

Offline DrConners

Get yourself a box of these - I use them at work when I'm outside - they stay hot for ages & don't set fire to your trousers when left in a pocket  ;)   :hi:

Be careful when you Google "Little Hotties" - could end in tears!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jeanphillipe

A wg wouldnt provide me service until i ran a top of hot water on my hands... she made me do this twice ffs i got the feeling she was stalling/timewasting.

Offline Gordon Bennett

Very dangerous advice! You can get nasty chilblains doing that. :angelgirl:

Offline Lever

I did once have an ex-regular tell me I needed to buy some sexier underwear, whatever that meant (she didn't clarify).  Maybe I should've turned up in a man thong the next time.

Offline yandex

As far as I'm concerned the primary function of tits is hand warming.

Secondary is ogling and tit wanking and a poor third is breastfeeding.

streetfighter1975

I normally put my hands on the radiator as soon as I'm greeted...

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I did once have an ex-regular tell me I needed to buy some sexier underwear, whatever that meant (she didn't clarify).  Maybe I should've turned up in a man thong the next time.
To be honest I don't think they look that bad.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bigboy

Having cold hands is a great ice breaker to start the punt, happened to me on a few occasions mention my hands are cold and the WG puts my hand inside their knickers to warm up or feel up on their tits.

Offline Keema

Told her that my hands were frozen so she offered her pussy and arse to warm them up before pulling my cock out and deep throating me.

Offline bearcat69

I wear gloves whilst traveling to the punt, if that doesn't work I take a warm shower, if can't be arsed with that, I just put my hands on her tits or arse and watch her jump in surprise :D

Offline joe diddley

I normally put my hands on the radiator as soon as I'm greeted...

Or run them under the hot tap for a little to take the edge off the chill which I what I do in Soho where there are sinks but no showers.

Offline mr.bluesky

If I go for a fbsm massage I hope it's her hands that are warm.  :scare:

Offline Sticky

I once knocked on a brothel door. Turns out it was next door.

Health and Fitness

Wearing gloves is essential for this weather however I'd still advise caution still as the skin on your hands can still be at risk of cracking in such freezing temperatures.

To combat this I'd recommend using E45 cream on your hands, I've always found it a huge help when dealing with any dried out skin.  :thumbsup: