Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best girls in Solent area for OWO for gentlemen who are newly circumcised  (Read 1398 times)

Offline electricwizard09

Right, first off i know this is a bit more a personal problem but I keep getting these issues and am wondering if there is any punters here who are like me and had their little man remove his helmet in later years. For those of you that have, you know my problem and that is my sensitivity is buggered. Granted, this has its perks in certain areas however I wanna go for a CIM Blowy and in the year or so I’ve been at this (as well as the ladies we don’t pay for), I’ve never managed to finish that way.
If anyone knows of particular WGs who are accustomed to this sort of issue, do let me know, is something to tick off my bucket list but it’s awful hard to do so when the one-eyed monster doesn’t play ball.

Online timsussex

I suppose you could book a really ugly girl a size 24 munter - see my review of x-Dior-X  :rolleyes:  Actually it wasnt a bad BJ

Not exactly in your Area but Hayley is very good at taking direction and will pause if you want to cool down or will happily try again after you have shot your load even if you dont make a second pop it still could be fun

Offline DevilTimed

I second Hayley. She's really good at communicating and looking to do what makes you happy. When I last saw her I came in her mouth twice.

She took it all both times, milking every last drop put of my cock, and with a positive attitude. The second time was after quite a bit of effort too, due to my struggles with a second pop sometimes.

On top of all that, she's gorgeous and has an incredible arse.

I'm circumcised too, but have been since a wee nipper.

Online Stevelondon

I was going to start of by saying something about SP’s who are a cut above the rest 😂

Offline Billy no mates

I didn’t fully understand your post OP, it seems like you have the problem, worrying about your manhood.

What I will add is that I am circumsized and I have seen Hayley, and had a fantastic time.

Offline electricwizard09

I didn’t fully understand your post OP, it seems like you have the problem, worrying about your manhood.

What I will add is that I am circumsized and I have seen Hayley, and had a fantastic time.
Not worrying necessarily. My problem is I just can’t finish from head, just haven’t found a girl who has done it “right”. It’s an op I had done later in life so all my nerves there have been wrecked but CIM has always been something I’ve wanted to try.
But everyone is pointing my in the direction of Hayley so looks to me that’s where I shall be going.

Online timsussex

Not worrying necessarily. My problem is I just can’t finish from head, just haven’t found a girl who has done it “right”. It’s an op I had done later in life so all my nerves there have been wrecked but CIM has always been something I’ve wanted to try.
But everyone is pointing my in the direction of Hayley so looks to me that’s where I shall be going.

The question is do you know what you want for it to be done "right" ?
Even Hayley isnt a mind reader and she is a girl that concentrates on the job in hand rather than gaze into you eyes trying to read your mind - and she's not around much this month