Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyjessicathailand - Aldershot. Anyone tried/have any info?  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Type937GTS

External Link/Members Only

Tried contacting by phone/text over the last couple of days but no answer. Any chance anyone has been more successful?

Offline ragout

There ia Thai lot in Beaumont Grove, tried them, much older than pics,not very professional, walked, I wouldn't bother if it's them.

Hope this helps.

Offline Type937GTS

Were they the ones you saw:

There ia Thai lot in Beaumont Grove, tried them, much older than pics,not very professional, walked, I wouldn't bother if it's them.

Hope this helps.

Offline ragout

Looks vaguely like the one I saw, pics take a number of years before though, looks considerably more 'worn'. There was another girl there but she was busy, I would suspect the same as far as ages and 'wear' goes, they are cheaper than most Thais for a reason, as I said, I walked so no idea on quality of service. The house and room were clean and tidy, but room was just a bed, nowhere to put clothes or loose items, and the neighbours were very obvious. Not a very discreet location, safe though.

Hope that helps.

Offline latecomer

I see that she's already moved on to Southend-on-Sea.

Offline Type937GTS

I see that she's already moved on to Southend-on-Sea.

Original link still showing Aldershot...

Offline Dead Wood

Tried contacting by phone/text over the last couple of days but no answer. Any chance anyone has been more successful?

Someone needs to TOFTT.  She looks pretty tasty.  I'd volunteer, but I am 'otherwise engaged'.  :)

Offline Dead Wood

You piqued my interest, chaps.  I messaged mid afternoon and arranged a half hour session at 5.30pm, fabricated the need for a trip to Aldershot, and strapped on my punting trousers.

As the day progressed it turned out 5pm was better for me, so I messaged asking to change the time, which was confirmed.

I got there at around 4.50pm - an address in Beaumont Grove as the previous poster suggests.

Messages were exchanged, there was confusion - not on my side, but I acknowledge I did change the original time - it got to 5.15pm and it was pretty clear that they were still expecting me at 5.30pm.  But I had made other arrangements so I had to shoot off.

Shame.  Doesn't really merit a review, I feel. 

:hi:

Offline tp69

Strange that she's cheaper than the other Thai's in the hood. Wonder if there's a reason or just to build up business.