Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sabai Sabai massage - Reading  (Read 2872 times)

Offline horseshoe9999

Hi, has anyone been to Sabai Sabai in the Meadway shopping centre near Asda? Can’t find anything on here only reviews of Sabai Sabai but in other towns? 

Offline Steve_c

Maybe provide a review or 2 of your own before asking for information.

Offline horseshoe9999

Maybe provide a review or 2 of your own before asking for information.

I get what you are saying but I’m a new member and haven’t been anywhere this year since I’ve joint but looking to go again with covid numbers getting better, I can post review but from last summer which are well out of date ?

Offline Steve_c

Maybe TOFTT with the lady in question

Offline BSG85

I believe there have been posts suggesting the place is legit.

Offline horseshoe9999

I believe there have been posts suggesting the place is legit.

Thank you for your reply, that’s what I thought but thought I would see if anyone on here had been there, could be a bit awkward when I take my pants off and she turns round saying what you doing  :D

Offline neilri2001

I have been twice and it has been a decent, but legit massage on both occasions. I've heard the odd whisper that a little more might be available if the boss is not on duty but i've no first hand knowledge to substantiate this. Not the best location for a legit shop in my view as the location is a little down at heel and footfall is low
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 08:51:38 pm by neilri2001 »

Offline 44ster

I see that the shop is advertising for staff:

External Link/Members Only

If the qualifications required are anything to go by then they are probably legit  :(

I believe they used to have a shop on Oxford Road.

Offline neilri2001

I see that the shop is advertising for staff:

External Link/Members Only

If the qualifications required are anything to go by then they are probably legit  :(

I believe they used to have a shop on Oxford Road.

This is a different shop from the one discussed in the initial thread which operates from the Meadway centre in Tilehurst. The establishment advertising for staff is newly opened on Whitley street although as 44ster points out they were previously based in west Reading
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 09:18:52 pm by neilri2001 »

Offline GmxJim

Completely legit. Have been quite a few times as the massage is so good. It does actually also get quite busy with legit massages, mostly women but some men.

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Ditto I go here when I want a great
Legit massage no extras here guys but
Great massage

Offline horseshoe9999

Cheers for all the replies guys, least it’s confirmed it for me 

Offline Thegush

A few years back there was a “Sabai sabai” massage lady of about 40 who worked from a house just off the a4 who did full service - so I wonder if she’s gone legit or is just temporarily legit... might not be her though as she’s not been offering services in reading for years to my knowledge

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Different
Totally different
I think it’s a popular name
It means happy or relaxed In English

Offline conway_hound

I have been a few times. It's run by a mature Thai woman, who is totally by the book. It is a totally legit outfit. Very good massages, but that is all you will ever get there.

Offline Marsh Mitch

I have been a few times. It's run by a mature Thai woman, who is totally by the book. It is a totally legit outfit. Very good massages, but that is all you will ever get there.

Never been to a legit place before. Do they expect us to be in our undies and what if we get an erection.  :D

Offline xxxdavidxxx

Cover with towel and they just ignor erections

Offline saunaboy2

I've had a massage with Yasi a few times there. Not much of a looker but great massage and both times I said I don't wear underwear and although she covered me with a towel there were moments when I was uncovered. Definitely legit but she did do a few swipes from behind. She works mon and tues.