Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LeeLou, Leicestershire.  (Read 1706 times)

5 review(s) for Lee-LouXX (4 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Conviolo

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication is fairly simple and easy, contact is usually made on AdultWork and then via text.

Location is easy to find in a village in Leicestershire and is her home. Parking is never a problem either.

LeeLou is cute and very MILF next door. She has thick thighs and a big bum. Lovely figure. Lovely girl, has a nice way about her. She does have some stretch marks on her stomach, no bother to me.

Light kissing and lots of touching and fingering. Oral was good. Sex in a few different positions was really good. Bent over was most enjoyable slapping, squeezing and can take a good pounding. Always cleans up well afterwards and is chatty. She has said on more than one occasion she thinks she can take me in her ass, but it has not happened.

Recommended.

Offline Matrix

Offline Conviolo

Yes.

£80 for half an hour, as per her rate, as per shown on her AdultWork site which is linked :).

Offline Matrix

Yes.

£80 for half an hour, as per her rate, as per shown on her AdultWork site which is linked :).

Imagine a scenario where the girl doesn't charge the same as her advertised rates.   ;)

Offline Conviolo

In which case I would state how much I paid, I paid what she advertises.

Offline Knny

Imagine a girl who changes her rates on adultwork or included services.  :)
 :drinks:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 06:29:14 pm by Knny »

Offline jaylad

Be an idea to say which village

Online gbyld87

Price paid is more for posterity really.  It also helps to give context to a rating - for example, a 40 per half hour booking may well be judged and rated differently to a 100 per half hour one.

If she doubles her rate, it helps to know if all her positives were for a girl at half the price.  Review appreciated all the same, of course!